Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,281 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Juni_Hinamura: "Adios." Cole said, waving Juni off as she was brought another apple juice.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,767 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The Last Gunslinger rode up the famous Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill on his custom built and beloved motorcycle Silver he parked the beautiful chrome and silver bile and got off with a hop. Crow had been dying for some of the famous restaurant food since he recent fights in Japan that pushed him to his limit. He was spent and needed a break and Jewel's was the perfect place to relax and rewind, the Rail-gun entered the friendly restaurant and immediately took a seat at the bar it was long before the bar tender approached him and asked him for his order, "Hello mac welcome to Jewel's what can I get you?" The gunslinger smiled and thought for a moment then replied, "Hola, yeah can I get a order of about 30 chicken wings, an order of onion rings, French fries, mozzarella sticks, cheeseburgers slides, and to top it off a strawberry sundae. Oh and a glass of water to drink after all soda expensive water is free." Crow smiled at the now agape bartender who cautiously put in the order wondering how one man let alone anyone could eat that all of that not to mention the fact that he just order such a huge order yet he worried about the expense of water compared to soda.

Post by taylor (300 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

"I'll have the same." A young man with a charming yet offputting smile said as he sat at the bar next to the gunslinger. He turned to face him and smirked. "Eating contest? Loser foots the bill."

@taylor:

Crow turned his head towards the new comer and smiled back as the young kid offered his challenge to the gunslinger, meanwhile the bartender put in another order of the same thing shocked that two people could eat like that. "A eating contest huh sounds interesting be warned I'm starving and to me this is considered an appetizer. Are you sure got the cash to pay for two orders." Crow smirked at the kid thinking that maybe his eyes were bigger than his stomach.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Taylor grinned at his opponent as the food was brought to them. He reached into a thin wallet and withdrew a card and placed it onto the table.

It bore his face, and the words [ Nozomi Suemitsu - GOURMET KING 2009 ]

Within minutes, the plate of chicken wings was a pile of bones, and Taylor was working on the fries, making sure to apply liberal ketchup to fill the extra space.

@taylor: Crow smirked as the contest started and he began wolfing down the food with a ravenous hunger, he was a tie with Taylor in terms of the chicken wings he was on the French fries but was combining the fries with the cheeseburgers sliders creating a deliciously fried combo of greasy goodness. Meanwhile the entire restaurant watch with amazement, disgust, and horror as the two ate enough food to feed an entire village of starving children then kill those same children with cardiac arrest because of the fatty content in that said food. Crow smirked at his eating rival as he spoke with a mouthful of food, "Ust adit t cn't et e! (Just admit it you can't beat me). "

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Taylor slammed his drink onto the table.

"CHEF!" He shouted. "SECONDS!

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The chicken man plants a plastic bomb inside the kitchen of the bar and grill, an evil plot is unfolding. who will save us all?

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Nerx: The fire goddess goes into the kitchen looking for cookies, finds the bomb and defuses it. Everyone rejoices for she saved everyone xP

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Feral_Nova:

The rooster is foiled as he eats his shoe, it is a sign that he returns again. But since that is done he gets back to the counter, as it is his shift. Now serving cookie dough ice cream to the next customer.

Post by Sha (516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Walks in with her cape wavering behind her. "Yeah, I don't stand out at all..." she murmured, glancing around the place for somewhere to sit.

@Sha:

(I believe everyone deserves a fair chance.)

Crow went to walk into the famous Jewel's after he had been training a bit at the local park, he had been there since 4:30 am and now he was pretty tired, hungry, and needing some rest, but as the Last Gunslinger walked into the Sake Bar and Grill he ran face first into a young woman from behind and what seemed like some fluttering fabric. The Rail-gun rubbed his smarting forehead where he bumped into the girl and started to say something to her. "Hey amigo don't just stand there. Someone may..." Once the Lightning Revolver noticed the girl's strange appearance he started laughing hysterically at her. "Dios Mio! I didn't the comic convention was in town!"

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Z's eye's darted behind her to the man laughing historically at her uniform; her faced turned a florid red from embarrassment. "Oh great, now everyone is laughing" she thought. "That is pretty funny" she finally said, not able to hold her Malagan demenor; her accent almost matched his, spanish in nature. "Maybe you can help me...you can start by telling me where the hell I am?"

@Sha:

Crow wiped a tear of laughter from his eye as he felt bad for the stranger who seemed generally embrassed, "Lo siento senorita. I didn't mean to make fun of your attire it just caught me off guard besides I shouldn't judge I'm the one who is dressed like a cowboy." Crow looked confuse when the strange girl asked where she was. "Um well you are at Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill shouldn't you know that you did walk into here. Here let's fine a seat senorita. Let me introduce myself I'm Crow Cementerio, bounty hunter for the BHA of the U.S." Crow found the two a seat in the back and waved a waitress over, "I'll have a strawberry sundae and a glass of water and for the senorita here?"

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

“I will have the same…” Looking at her right arm, she saw a familiar looking device. “I have not seen this in ages!” she stated with a harsh Spanish dialect.

Pressing a button on the side of her watch, the red and blue super uniform disappeared; a digital light covered her body finally revealing a brand new outfit. A black tank top, a jean skirt and black leggings.

“Jewel’s sake bar…?” she whispered whilst taking a brief look around the place. “What’s the BHA…Bounty Hunter Association?” she guessed, taking a seat with him in the booth. Crossing her legs she pressed her hands momentarily on her hands trying to figure out what was going on.

“Oh My name is Ziccarra Liafador, I’m a super-hero?” she said, sounding more like a question than an actual definitive answer.

@Sha:

Crow eyes widen as he watch the strange outfit disappear and then replace with a more normal appearance. "Wow that fits in a lot better than your previous attire I need to get me one of those my girl could really use it instead of forcing me to wait where she picks out clothes." The Last Gunslinger laughed a little and offered his hands to Ms. Liafador, "Nice to meet you Ziccara. A...superhero um okay whatever I guess to each their own. You seem like you are new to the area...where are you from originally?" While the two talked their orders of strawberry sundaes and water arrived a smile spread on the Rail-gun face as he took a large bite of his sweet treat watching Ziccara to see if she enjoyed it.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

“I apologize for my scatterbrained demeanor, but I don’t feel like myself at all…” she said, looking down at the table trying to remember anything. She glanced up at his question, something she was having trouble remembering herself. “I…uh…I am from…Solace City…” she finally said, slowly regaining some form of memory.

She eyed the water a bit weary, she hadn’t thought about it when she ordered it, but it was the one thing that she knew could do her harm. “I am actually going to pass on the water…” taking a sip of the sundae instead, her eyes lit up like stars.

“OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG that is delicious….” She said, perking up. “You appear to be weary…why haven’t you rested yet?”

@Sha:

Crow smirked a little at Ziccarra's reaction as he took another bite of his own sundae, "Damn straight they are delicious why do you think I come here. Jewel's sundaes are some of the best." Crow continued eating his sundae as Ziccara asked him why he appeared to be weary, "Well I was at the local park not to far from here training and working out a little before I came here. I just finished up and decided to stop in for a bite to eat before I head back home. Hmm Solace City you say I don't think I heard of that place, is it in the States I'm from Death Vegas, Nevada." Crow finished his sundae in his own personal record time then waved the waitress over to order another one along with an additional one for Ziccara.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Finishing her first, and slowly digging into her second she slowly licked the ice cream from the scoop end of her fork. “Ahhh Nevada…that sort of explains the cowboy look” she joked, starting to shake her foot repetitively under the table.

She backtracked mentally to what he said, he had never heard of Solace City? Where was she? In truth her mind needed time to assimilate to this new atmosphere; everything seemed hazy and cluttered; she figured she was the one who needed sleep.

“So Mexican, Dominican, Peruvian what?” changing the conversation was the only thing she thought to do, at that moment.

Taking more bites of her sundae, she rested her pacific blue eyes on him trying to see if she could solidfy a bit more trust in him before she revealed her purpose.

@Sha:

Crow smiled as he ate his second strawberry sundae while chatting with the strange Ziccara, when she ask him what nationality was he exactly he notice her pacific blue eyes on him like she was trying to determine something about him. "Mexican growing up near the Mexican/American border you pick up on some Spanish. Also I have a bit of Native American in me." The Last Gunslinger put down his spoon slowly and smiled at Ziccarra, "I may not be a physic but I can feel your eyes checking me out so I think you should know if you are looking to hook up I do have a..."girlfriend"." Crow hated admitting that he and Toni were a couple, "Now if you are checking me out for another reason I am all ear Ms. Liafador."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel