Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 6 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,874 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ReliusClover: SamJaz smiled, stepping out of the winging door.

He needed the air.

He needed to take a lot of deep breaths before he ruined someone else's evening.

He hadn't been joking.

He was glad that Crown took it that way and accepted the apology, but that didn't take away the guilt of past memories.

Memories he refused to lock away incase he made the same mistakes as before.

There was a warm heat in his pocket. FIshing out the source, he saw that Shufflecast had evolved. Now the face was sliced diagonally down the middle, one half bearing the same Jack motif as before, the other half bearing a white-haired Queen figure. The cards that formed the chain now alternated between red and blue.

He clenched it into his fist and punched the wall.

It didn't draw blood, but he definitely did some damage to his fist.

Deep breath... Deep breath...

Pushing the keychain back into his pocket, he walked back inside.

"Sorry about that." SamJaz told the barman, sitting down and placing some money on the surface. "J2O, apple and melon."

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juni entered the establishment with her ancient Katana in hand. The place wasn't fulled to capacity, but the ones that were around had their own fun. Some sat a the bar while other played darts; However it didn't take them long to notice the lovely Juni walking in. She walked towards the bar flipping her hair back, her black calf high boots tapping across the tile floors. Once she got to the bar she took her seat on the stool, and asked the nearby bartender."I'll just take a large ice cold root beer float. Still not twenty-one just yet, but I have a few more weeks." Juni said with a smile.

@Juni_Hinamura:

"Technically, it isn't five yet either, but I don't think anyone particularly cares." Coleen Kurugi said, lowering her mug of apple juice as she span on the stool next to Juni. "So, what brings a pretty little thing like you here if it's not for the drinks?"

@SamJaz: A young girl sat next to Juni and asked what she was doing here. With a smile Juni answered, " I actually like their floats and they're rib tips are good too. So what about you?"

@Juni_Hinamura: Coleen raised her mug. "It's apple juice that doesn't taste like it passed through a clown kidney." She explained. "Why wouldn't I be here?"

@SamJaz: The bartender passed Juni her root beer float glass. After hearing what the had to say she raised her glass to her. "A clown kidney, heh that's a funny one cheers!"

@Juni_Hinamura: "No, it's not." Collen replied, clinking mug to glass nonetheless. "The only thing funny about a clown's digestive system is that it keeps the clown alive. It's the ultimate practical joke on the rest of us."

@SamJaz: "I get the impression from you don't you" Juni smiled while blatantly stating the obvious. She took a sip of her root beer float and it was delicious as advertised. A bit of ice cream got on the tip of her nose. She used her finger to get it off and licked it. Juni then told the girl " I hear there is an association in America whose sole purpose is to punch clowns in the face."

@Juni_Hinamura: "That sounds like a terrible idea." Coleen replied. "Who would want that toxic grease on their fists?"

@SamJaz: "True, but I've never been one to judge other peoples fetishes or activities." Juni while taking another sip of her glass.

@Juni_Hinamura:

"You can't keep down a clown." Coleen replied. "So, what're your activities that I'm not to judge then?" She asked, looking over Juni's manner of dress, and the sword she was carrying.

@SamJaz: Juni smiled, "Well my attire allows me to move more freely. Wearing to conservative clothing can slow me down that's all there is to it. As for the sword you can judge however you want with that."

@Juni_Hinamura: Coleen shrugged. "I ain't the judgemental type." she replied. "I rap battle to the death."

@SamJaz: "Rap battles huh, that's cool I've been to a few of those over in America." Juni answered while drinking the last of her float. Then Juni asked the girl "Who is your best rival in those rap battles?"

@Juni_Hinamura: "Rival?" Coleen asked. "Never had one. Once I drop some rhymes on you you don't get back up. A beatdown knockdown with a heavy baseline." A man at a table behind the two girls fell unconscious. "And that's why I stopped."

@SamJaz: Juni looked behind her as a man felt unconscious due to the busting a rhyme. "I'm impressed" Juni said look by towards the young girl "What is your name by the way?" Juni asked.

@Juni_Hinamura: "Cole Kurugi." The blue haired girl told her soft-drinking partner. "What's your handle?"

@SamJaz: "The name is Juni Hinamura." Juni replied back with a smile.

@Juni_Hinamura: "Well, it's good to meet you Juni." Cole replied, then turned to the barmaid. "Another order over here."

@SamJaz: Juni with a slight smile answered by to Cole "Likewise Cole" Juni then stood up from her bar stool, it was time for her to leave as her spring break was coming to an end. But she had on more stop to make in Osaka before she headed back to the states. "I'll see you around Cole hopefully during the summer months" Juni told Cole as she waved her hand good-bye to her while leaving the bar.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel