Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill

Topic started by Jewel on Jan. 14, 2009. Last post by Shingui_Takeda 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Zuukei (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Without even stepping through the doors of the sake bar & grill, a large and unnoticeable amount of energy would be poured out causing everyone that has never met this being before to tremble to their knees in an instance. This exercise was to allow everyone with even the hint of power know that Akio Seijuu, currently unemployed at the moment. Akio is a well-built lean man with light skin and grey eyes, his hair light-blonde and unkempt hair with strands that framed his face and hanging between his eyes and chin stubble. Akio was wearing a dark green shirt and pants, topped with a black coat with a white diamond pattern along it's bottom half. Wearing traditional Japanese wooden scandals and a striped dark green and white bucket hat that shadowed his eyes, giving him a mysterious first appearance into the bar. in his left hand he held what seemed to be an average looking wooden cane, but infact was just a hidden blade.

Pushing his right palm flat against the door as he pushed the door open with little to no effort at all, as he took his first step into the sake bar, Akio would slow diminish his energy level to the point that he now seems like an average human being with no special gifts. Taking a seat alone at the front counter, Akio would pull out a small Japanese fan, open it to conceal his lecherous grin as he eye'd all the woman in the bar, giggling lowly to the point that no one could hear him. Akio would slow lay his wooden cane on the counter as he continued to watch all the woman in the bar like the lecherous pervert that he was.

Before bringing his eyes back to the front of the bar, his grey eyes, which hid in total shadow from his dark green and white bucket hat. Gazed over at a young cowboy that had just left jewels bar, his curiosity was growing as he sensed potential in this young man. "I sense great potential in this cowboy." Akio thought to himself in a serious tone while he kept a laid-back expression in reality. Akio "The Legend" Seijuu would turn back to the front of the bar, where the bartender was giving him the stink eye.Without even the bit of hesitation Akio was back handed across the right side of his head, where he fell to the ground with X's in his eyes like anime characters when they have done something lecherous or something just as bad. The bartender then shouted at him in hopes that everyone would "You lecher!" After shouting at Mr. Seijuu, Akio's eyes would change to something like swirls, nodding to to female bartender that back handed him in the side of the head. "Fine fine, just don't announce it to the whole bar." He then gave the bartender a sad chibi face, with tear flowing down his cheeks. The female bartender, turned away cleaning a beer glass.

~Zuukei

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Stasis walked through the door while slipping on his shirt and adjusting his sword onto his back. Taking a look around for anyone he knew he sat down and began to look at the menu to figure out what he wanted. Deciding on a just getting a bottle of water and a burger he placed his order and sat down waiting for his food. Playing with his abilities he began to cause a random waitress to slip on a puddle. Slightly laughing to himself he began to get serious and took a look around for any danger.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

John phased up through the floor. "Coffee. Decaf." He simply ordered.

Stasis settled down as soon as his order arrived and quickly devoured it in a heart beat. Smiling to himself he looked around again and noticed a strange dude coming from the floor. Deciding to try to start a conversation he used his inhuman speed to dash across the room to sit next to the newest arrival. Reaching out his name he began to talk, "Hi I'm MIcheal whats your name?"

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

A voice reached John's ears. Turning as if he could see, he smirked. "Blindside."

Stasis smirked to himself at the man's behavior before placing a hand on the handle of his blade and kept it there in one swift quiet movement "well ain't you Mr. Social"

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Walking into the famous bar known as Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill, Raseri's smile couldn't have been any brighter as a sense of nostalgia overcame him. "Man I've missed this place!", he exclaimed, quickly taking a seat on the nearest table, ordering a gin and tonic. Honestly, he came here hoping to see some of his friends, their absence from his life made him feel isolated in Asgard.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,862 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Raseri: A silver and chrome Harley Davidson motorcycle pulled up outside the famous Jewel's Sake Bar and Grill, the bike was a thing of beauty despite the various scratches along it shimmering frame. The bike had a simple saying written on the gas tank in black letters all it read was “Hi-Ho!” the bike had not been outside of its owner garage recently; for both it owner and the bike itself a little afternoon cruise was a breathe of fresh air (literally). The bike, named Silver by its owner who enjoyed the adventures of the Lone Ranger, softly rumbled to a halt pulling into backwards into a spot outside the restaurant. The rider of the Silver step off removing the black helmet and goggles to reveal the cobalt blue eyes of Crow Cementerio, the Last Gunslinger, it had been a little more then 2 weeks since his mysterious meeting with Usso in Japan he had not discussed the matters of what was said and agreed upon with a whole lot of people just those he wanted to know about it. These people included his girlfriend/partner Toni, the Red Demon Akhana, and a few others but what he told them were slivers of what he and Usso talked about. Crow smiled as he ran his hand though his brown messy hair over the past few months he had been training and healing making him look a bit different than normal. The Rail-gun was wearing a dark blue tank top with white ring around the shoulders, the tank top fit nicely over newly fit body he had put on a little more muscle but was still slim and lean. The gunslinger also had on a blue short sleeved jacket, black jeans, brown loose fitting gloves and cowboy boots. Crow also had on his various cowboy themed items a brown bullet belt and holster around his waist that contain his famous Quicksilver, he also now had a tomahawk tucked behind his back, a weapon he had been training with recently. The Last Gunslinger removed his prized cowboy hat from a saddle bag, he kept it there when riding to keep it safe, and put it on his head it pushing it down a little and running his finger along the rim. Someone a few feet away witness this very cool scene and let out a whistle, “Man that was soooo cool.”

“Nothing like an afternoon ride to Jewel’s its better than being cooped up in the garage all day business been a little slow lately and I’ve been overworking myself with my various projects. This way I can get out and clear my head and look at things in a new perspective.” The Lightning Revolver tucked his hands in his pockets as he walked into Jewel’s as he thought about the various projects and training he was working on back home, the smells, sounds, taste of the famous bar and grill relaxed him a little as he looked around for a open table he spotted someone quickly and kept moving until his head realized what he just saw a large red fist on the back of a leather jacket. It..it can’t be there is no way. He..He is…dead. The Rail-gunslinger eyes turned back to the leather jacket and there it was the red fist, the jacket, the size, and hair, it was a spiting image of the Last Gunslinger’s fallen friend, the Legend, the King of Fist, Raseri Rudd. He is dead I watched his body be carried away to Valhall, Raseri died in DC fighting ND and Ray Donovan. Raseri died he is not coming back I don’t know who that is but..IT”S…NOT…RASERI. The normally calmed and cheerful gunslinger nearly snapped his tempered cause electrical arcs of energy to peel off his body causing several electrical devices to short circuit or malfunction. For a minute the Insanity that now lived deep in Crow leaked out tainting his normal blue lightning crimson red but just as fast as the Insanity energy appeared it disappeared. The bartender was handing the impostor a shot of gin and tonic. Suddenly the glass exploded from a bullet piercing though it; Crow hand drawn his revolver so fast no one could possibly react and used accuracy only a Gunslinger could have. He was glaring at the man who looked like his friend smoke coming from the barrel of the gun he had aimed at the man’s chest a hand behind him ready to grab the tomahawk. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: His glass of gin and tonic, inches away from his reach. In the blink of an eye, the glass was shattered by a stylized bullet, one belonging to none other than Raseri's close friend Crow. Sensing the animosity, Raseri turned his face, his composure emitting from his presence. His icy blue eyes widened with surprise at the sight of Crow, but soon reverted to their usual confident calmness. "Me? Can't you tell Crow? I'm the greatest fighter there ever was and ever will be", the Nordic Tiger joked with a confident smirk. Clearly Crow could not believe his eyes, he could not accept the fact that mighty Raseri had returned. "You don't believe me do you? Well I'll tell you what son, looks like you're asking for a whoopin' and you know I'm always up for a good fight", Raseri winked, getting off his feet. "How about we take this somewhere else? Wouldn't want to hurt all these good people. I hope you're ready Crow cause even if we're friends.. in a fight, I'll knock anyone out", he taunted, knowing fully well of his friend's identity however, his decision to taunt him was to push him into a fight, a good one, one that Raseri had been needing for a long time.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,862 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Raseri: The man who dared wear the jacket of the Fist of Thunder was looking at the Last Gunslinger with a confident calmness as he tried to make his case and fake friendship, "Me? Can't you tell Crow? I'm the greatest fighter there ever was and ever will be" This only burn the fuels of rage in Crow more that this man who had Raseri voice was trying to play it off as like he was Crow’s fallen ally acting like they were friends. “You are not the greatest fighter there ever was! RASERI RUDD WAS! And you are not Raseri Rudd! I knew Raseri I fought along side him in DC where he died! Raseri is dead just like Callis is gone, and Harumi is dead! For you to came that you are the King of Fist is not only disrespectful to him and those who died fighting on that day…its unforgivable!” The Last Gunslinger rage at the moment was literally blinding him to the fact that the Legend stood in front of him not some impostor. There was very little this person could do to prove he was the real Raseri Rudd even having the same mannerism, speech, and personality was not enough. Raseri is dead, this is not him there is no way! Raseri is gone, Callis is gone, and Harumi is gone. Raseri just continued trying to prove to Crow that he was the same friend he fought with in DC. You don't believe me do you? Well I'll tell you what son, looks like you're asking for a whoopin' and you know I'm always up for a good fight", the King of Fist and Fighting got up with that smile that haunted Crow’s dreams as he thought about that day a little more than 2 months ago. This fraud wants to fight me fine that is only way to prove he is Raseri and if he fails I’ll bury his ass. "How about we take this somewhere else? Wouldn't want to hurt all these good people. I hope you're ready Crow cause even if we're friends.. in a fight, I'll knock anyone out" Crow twirled the indestructible revolver on his finger holstering it the rage fueling him cooled a little but his eyes burned with a dark determination. “Fine prove your self imposter show me if you are who claim to be, show me that you are Raseri Rudd the King of Fist. Show it to me or I will force you to and if you fail I bury you and you can meet the real McCoy in . This I swear on my word as a Gunslinger. You pick the place to fight and I will be there. In pace requiescat. (it’s your funeral).”

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: "Hehe bring it Crow", Raseri winked, his eyes briefly sparking similarly to how they used to when his latent power was tapped into. "Anyway, you know what you've gotten yourself into, you know my record", the Nordic Tiger continued taunting his friend, honestly it was somewhat enjoyable, however, his pleasure would always lessen at the constant realization that both Harumi and Callis are deceased, forcing Raseri to sincerely hope that Dahlia was still alive, out of everyone she understood him the most, perhaps even as much as Callis did. "I'll meet you in a desert son. This one", The Greatest chuckled before dashing off at inhuman speeds, dropping a map before Crow as he disappeared at the speed he was known for possessing.

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Disguised as a mere napkin dispenser Mesa appeared in her phyiscal form in a puff of purple smoke. Pulling out a microphone she began to speak to the live television audience that was unknown to most characters of the Vice Universe. "Ooohhh things are going to get very interesting now. It seems that Raseri the Ultimate Fighter has returned, but our neighborhood gunslinger is not buying it in the slightest. A large cheer could be heard within the audience, a small group of people who were big Raseri supporters wanted to be heard. Mesa rushed over to them and asked " Seem you guys are pretty excited about the "return" of Raseri? A young man who spoke with a lisp started to answer Mesa question. "Itss about time Rasseri came back to uss. We need that massculine hero around heress, that gunsslinger is kinda sscrawny ya know". After he was finished Mesa quickly wiped the  spit off of her mic using the fans shirt. Suddenly Crow fans in the upper deck were upset by the recent comments about their hero . Mesa stretched the mic towards them  for their response. "I don't know what that guy is on, but Crow is a true man and has a kick a** bike Raseri's hair is not real he got it from a shaved rear end of a Nordic yak". The Raseri fan had a quick temper and retaliated. "What!? how dare you ssay that about Rasseri. Hiss hair is the sstuff of godss, Crow iss jusst a gunsslinging masssochissst!!" The Crow  fan merely chuckled at and replied " You sound mad, come at me bro!" The Raseri fan rushed up up towards the top in anger but was quickly halted by security. There was some much of a disturbance that Mesa had to cut to a commercial break. "Umm we will be back after thes.. aww crap duck camera man!!!!" She said but to no avail as he was struck by a flying chair cutting the connection. 

@Mesamia: LOL!

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Raseri: XD
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Mesamia: LMFAO!

Entering the famous Jewel's bar and grill, the warrior of fire would make his way past the many booths and tables.. Only to take a seat at the bar. Raising his right hand only his index and middle fingers extended signalling for the bartender. Waiting patiently, the magus-demigod sat wearing a clean white dress shirt with two of the upper buttons unbuttoned, blue jeans and a pair of black italian leather shoes. Kurai's long spiky brown hair swayed as he turned away from the gaze of the bartender dropping his hand into his lap. Kurai's amber coloured eyes would scan the bar for any and all familiar faces, however.. His sense of smell picked up the scent of spilled gin. His eyes would then look over to the bartender who had been cleaning up a broken glass, which had gin and tonic in it. I wander.. how everyone is doing.. The warrior of fire thought calmly as the bartender finished up and made his way over to a sitting Kurai. "How may I help you, Sir?" He asked in a calm irritated tone. It seemed like the bartender cleaned up a lot of messes from beings like himself and many other thugs. "I'll just have a ginger ale, please." Kurai responded quickly, as the bartender already had a glass ready and poured the golden bubbly liquid into the glass and slid it across the counter to the magus-demigod. "Thank you.. Also, What happened over there?" Kurai would ask curiously, and then got a quick answer. "Well, A rather large male came in.. One that I haven't seen in awhile. He ordered a Gin & Tonic, but before I was able to hand it to him some cowboy shot it out of my hand. Oh the man wore a black leather jacket with a red fist on the back, i believe his name is Raseri Ruud and the cowboy was that last gunslinger or whatever." The Bartender would explain as he returned to the mess and clean it up. Raseri's back? I thought he was killed.. Kurai would give the bartender a nod and smiled as he raised the glass of ginger ale to his lips and sipped at the bubbly golden liquid. He just sat there deep in thought.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Starscream walked into the bar, and looked around with interest. A nice place if you ask me. The dark-scaled dragon thought to himself. Starscream then walked over to an empty table, and picked up a menu, then looked at the sandwich section. After much debate, the dragon settled for a Root beer and a ham sandwich with cheese and mayo.

Stasis growing annoyed at the silent man walked off to his table passing some sort of dragon thing on the way. Laughing to himself about the things they let into the place he took his seat and ordered some more food. Taking another look around the place the balance angel removed his sword case along with his jacket showing off his muscles to see if he could get some fan girls. After a few minutes of no girls he frowned and looked at the door waiting for some sort of fun to come through to add fun to his day.

Starscream turned and acknowledged Stasis with a friendly smile as a small blue dragon with red horns crawled across the table and nibbled on parts of the larger dragon's sandwich.

Noticing the dragon thing looking at him Stasis took a chance to read the dragon with it's body movement. Realizing he was no harm the balance angel smile back before eating his food that had arrived. With his meal done he ordered some alcohol flashing a fake id because he was underage. Being lost in thought about what he was planning on doing he didn't realize that time was slipping away from him as the time passed.

Starscream, content with making a new friend, returned to his sandwich only to find Dracomon having eaten all of it. Starscream annoyingly got up and bought a second sandwich, then returned to his seat.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel