wow pretty powerful character. he could kick goku's ass anytime
Name : Jason Rosewood
Race: Dragon Hybrid
He grew up as a normal teenager. He was popular though he nevr actually played on any of the sports teams. He awakened to his powers as a dragon hybrid when he was 16. His father is a gigantic dragon who sits in a cave bhind his mom's mansion. The cave is really large enough for he him to stand up. He learned to control his power through intense trainng. He began trvaeling after he graduated college
- Fire: He is able to breath fire and emit it from all over his body storng enough to turn a planet to ashes
- Durabillity: He has planet Level durabillity
- Fire resistance : Only special flames like that of dragons and phoenixes can burn him.
- Speed: He is truly lightspeed thanks to his size and dragon power it's one advantage he has over most dragons
- Strength: He can destory mountains with just one jab
- Magic: He also learned dragon magic from his father
- Weaknesses'and Vulnerabillities
High tier dragon slaying wapons like ascalon
Isn't he a bit OP.............
@Galenbeta: @othus12: @LovelySicily: @AnimeDefender:
I'm invoking the Kryptonite Factor. We had world wars because of this kind of thing. The more powerful your character is, the more devastating their weakness is required to be.
I only read a hundred or so chapters of Fairy Tail, but I know for a fact that both Natsu and metalmouth had glaring weaknesses. One Piece, for example, can make as many OP characters as it wants, because kryptonite covers two thirds of the planet's surface.
Using a Broken character will not create a better RP.
The apes are kinda angry and are thinking they want a planet all to themselves.