Jardsam's Baby sitting service

Topic started by SamJaz on May 29, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,911 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

-I speak their language.-

One night in the Chaos Realm, Jardsam referred to the child of the strongest brawler in the bar as Slaughterhouse, destroyer of worlds. After the initial laughter, he was forced to explain that actually, he speaks fluent infant. After a brief conversation where he explained that the child, legally named Aruman, called himself Slaughterhouse, destroyer of worlds, and had dubbed his father Notmother. Jardsam also shared this illustrious title, and everyone else was referred to as 'Slave'.

During the night's revelry, it was suggested through several drunken slurs that Jardsam should be a babysitter. He then realised that, despite outliving several thousand consecutive universes, he had never once been a professional babysitter.

He left the bar immediately and had the flyers and business cards made, distributing them throughout all time and space before returning home and awaiting his first client.

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz:

where was this going to go?

are there even any baby characters in the vice?

I now want to create the vice baby if there is already a sacred baby then i guess there will be a battle of the babies.

Online Now

@ninja2170: There are parents. Parents have babies. Really, this was a joke that never went anywhere where a villain decided to look after babies for the fun of it.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: I would never let Jardsam anywhere near my kids if I had any.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: You say that, but he's had more childrearing experience than any other character on the vice put together. Despite his evil tendencies, he's a pretty good dad. For the first ten-twelve years, then he goes out for a twix and never comes back.

@SamJaz: when your hungry your hungry I guess.

Post by Soltice (59 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: LOL I remember this thread. Wouldn't let Jardsam get within a 1000 yards of Bobbi Lee. But the banter between those two would be pretty hilarious.

@Soltice: this site is starting to drive me nuts

@Shadowchaos: What's it doing now?

@Soltice: you saw how I remade one of my bios right? well the reason behind that was because the first one wasn't letting me edit it. I mean it would let me edit it but when I press submit I got nothing it was like I didn't even press it. So when I remade it the same thing happened and I can't even post comments on either on of the threads.

@Shadowchaos: Pretty bizarre bug. So far you are the only person I have heard this from.

@Soltice: yeah but its only in those two threads with the same name.

@Soltice: why don't you try posting in there to see if you have any problems posting on the thread.

@Shadowchaos: Alright I'll try to post in it.

@Soltice: still won't let me post in them. I just give up.I guess Every time I need to update him I need to make a new bio

@Shadowchaos: Trying putting it in your mini bio. If you can edit it there I guess there is where it will have to go.

@Soltice: I guess but I use the minibio as a place to have links to all my bios

@Shadowchaos: I know, but it beats the alternative of having to keep creating a bio thread over and over.

@Soltice: yeah or just never update Jason again and just keep him in his current mech which will eventually become outdated. Or hope that next time I shutdown and turn my computer on its fixed.

@Shadowchaos: LOL it's worth a shot.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel