Isaz's Prison (OOC)

Topic started by OmegaMekix on Sept. 6, 2010. Last post by Superevil225 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think its kinda funny that, a guy that survive billions of planet busting blows from me doesn't like getting cold;P

Great story so far keep it upXD
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Sonata:  I can actually explain that one.

The main reason I survived your attacks was because my nanorobotic armor was displacing the force. Instead of enduring it, the nanobots moved with the force to take considerably less damage. 

But the cold is affecting me because there is nothing to help me regain nanobots. I can't make them from the ice, I have very little food (unless I eat Sakir), and they are slowly depleting. Mekix is trying to not use them so they may last longer. But they are helping. No one else would be able to endure this cold of weather without a jacket. 
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix: XD Was busy with homework. I just posted.
@Superevil225: That's alright. Homework before RPGing. 

Anyway, your post was very good. I liked reading it. Now mine is up. Enjoy.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Awesome RPG once again Mekix, speaking of your awesome RPGs we need to revive the Vice highschool one.
@Kurohige: Thanks, and it would be nice to revive the Vice high but I was the last one to post there and it has been too long. We may just have to let it go.
@Superevil225: Posted
@OmegaMekix: I posted that stuff! XD
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Superevil225: Is it just me or is it possible that Sakir might have a slight crush on Mekix? :P 

ND
@Newdeath: :P It's possible, but undecided!
@Superevil225: Ah I see. This story is getting more interesting by the moment. 

ND
@Newdeath: D'awww we try! :D
@Superevil225: And I can see the effort :) 

ND
Posted.
@OmegaMekix: right back at 'cha!
@Superevil225:  My reply is up.
@OmegaMekix: As is mine!
@Superevil225: Posted
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@OmegaMekix said:
" @Sonata:  I can actually explain that one.  The main reason I survived your attacks was because my nanorobotic armor was displacing the force. Instead of enduring it, the nanobots moved with the force to take considerably less damage.   But the cold is affecting me because there is nothing to help me regain nanobots. I can't make them from the ice, I have very little food (unless I eat Sakir), and they are slowly depleting. Mekix is trying to not use them so they may last longer. But they are helping. No one else would be able to endure this cold of weather without a jacket.  "
Oh I see, the thought of flash freezing you with Liquid Nitrogen did cross my mind in our battle:P
@Sonata: I thought you had plenty of advantages as it was. Do you really need to kick the dog by freezing me? 

@Superevil225: Posted. I gave the two a break. For once, they can be pleasantly warm.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel