Invasion (CVNU VS AV) Testing The Waters OOC.

Topic started by Jlynnana on Jan. 24, 2014. Last post by Jlynnana 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Previously

Following the departure of Surkit, and the death of her best friend Juni; Lynn returned to the world of Avalon searching for the next chapter of her young life. Little did she know; One Event was about to change her life forever. A mysterious portal opened on the Arctic Icecaps, The Trinity Avalon team sent a scout team to research the area; but they never returned. Desperate for answers, Commander Emerald has called in her only remaining field operative to find the lost scout team. Enter Jlynnana.

Following a lead, Lynn has found herself off the coast of Thailand, faced with a mysteriously dangerous foe.

This is a battle between Mr. Lebeau of the CVNU and Jlynnana of the Animevice

Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

Oooh can't wait to read this!:)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Noo not me lol

Post by Pyrogram (93 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Awesome.

Post by AmazingAngel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Damnit whatever that look is it's AWESOME!

Good luck with the battle BTW, have fun.

Post by AmazingAngel (14 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Mr_LeBeau:

Thanks, just one quick question is it from Avatar? I'm considering staring that show from all the stuff I here.

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Nice to know some things never change, no matter the universe :D

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Posted

Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana:

I will have something turned in before sun up. Nice opening.

Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Posted

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Ohhh nice. Should have something up shortly

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Mr_LeBeau: Did you send Two kicks? one aimed low; and the other aimed high? The examples I found all give me different things. I just want to be sure.

Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana: Yeah two kicks, same leg, starting low then arching up :)

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Mr_LeBeau: Gotcha

Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana: It actually looks just like that gif you posted only instead of a flurry of kicks, its just the first two.

Chun Li is a perfect look for a Sha character too lol

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana: It actually looks just like that gif you posted only instead of a flurry of kicks, its just the first two.

Chun Li is a perfect look for a Sha character too lol

Oh...I miss sold that lol.

I had to revamp this character so many times lol

Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana: It actually looks just like that gif you posted only instead of a flurry of kicks, its just the first two.

Chun Li is a perfect look for a Sha character too lol

Oh...I miss sold that lol.

I had to revamp this character so many times lol

Its all good, we do what we do :)

How come? Just felt like it?

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana: It actually looks just like that gif you posted only instead of a flurry of kicks, its just the first two.

Chun Li is a perfect look for a Sha character too lol

Oh...I miss sold that lol.

I had to revamp this character so many times lol

Its all good, we do what we do :)

How come? Just felt like it?

I just couldn't use her, from when WE first got on here; to now. I'd say I revamped her at least 20 times lol

Post by Mr_LeBeau (137 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana: It actually looks just like that gif you posted only instead of a flurry of kicks, its just the first two.

Chun Li is a perfect look for a Sha character too lol

Oh...I miss sold that lol.

I had to revamp this character so many times lol

Its all good, we do what we do :)

How come? Just felt like it?

I just couldn't use her, from when WE first got on here; to now. I'd say I revamped her at least 20 times lol

lol daaayumn.

Awesome post. You should bring this character over to the Vine. She's beastmode

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana said:

@Mr_LeBeau said:

@Jlynnana: It actually looks just like that gif you posted only instead of a flurry of kicks, its just the first two.

Chun Li is a perfect look for a Sha character too lol

Oh...I miss sold that lol.

I had to revamp this character so many times lol

Its all good, we do what we do :)

How come? Just felt like it?

I just couldn't use her, from when WE first got on here; to now. I'd say I revamped her at least 20 times lol

lol daaayumn.

Awesome post. You should bring this character over to the Vine. She's beastmode

I created an account for her, just for this whole invasion thing. LOL but "Jelly" is a AV exclusive lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel