I'm retiring

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on June 10, 2012. Last post by SilverGalford 2 years ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Effective from this moment I'm retiring from active RP playing, there are a whole bunch of reasons I'll list in this post. but first I like to thank everybody in the forum for being so awesome and helping me polishing my skills. Specially thanks to Fatalis (that isnt here) Superevil and Lobos del Rayo. I really enjoyed this two years (or a little bit more) and I'm sad of leaving, but real life is calling.

• I have a new job and I'm still studying, so I dont have much time.
  • I was drafted by a friend for a videogame contest by Square Enix in latin america as a writer
  • I'm working under contract for a indie videogame studio for a PC game as co-writer
  • The forum is almost dead
  • I'm really pissed on Newdeath for leaving all his character with me to finish his ego proyect "All Hells Break Loose" only to make Raseri coo back and "depower" him, but remaining to be the most powerful character in the forum by far because he sure haves a ego problem in real life.... so please dont keep enabling him and make him play with a character that isnt overpowered, as he cheapens the whole forum....
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sad to hear I was a fan of your writing. Hopefully you will still stick around AV in the other boards here. If not then good luck with your future endeavors:)
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Hey good luck and remember if you want to come back you can. Also I think there will be a chance for Raseri to be taken down a peg or two, you can only escape death so many times.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kuma_From_Argentina: You shall be missed Kuma! Best of luck with your future! :) It was a pleasure RPing with you!

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Good luck with game writing, you pretty much have my dream job. It's been fun man and I hope this is not goodbye.

It's a "we'll see again", but for now I'm oficially retired

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kuma_From_Argentina: Sad to see you leave. It my be the final nail in the coffin around here.

@Dahlia_Magenta: As one generation ends it paves a way for the next generation.

Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Shadowchaos: I thought that was what the reboot was for. To create new story scenarios for newer users, literally starting over. The Dawn of the Black Year RP was for that purpose as well.

@Dahlia_Magenta: yes but the rebuilding is coming

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,787 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: well the rebuilding is slow as hell its hard to write when there is barely any activity I understand why Kuma is leaving.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: It was an honor writing with you unfortunately we never got to finish CMD it was one of the best RPs on the site honestly. I hope you and me can work together again in the future like you I have hopes of getting in the video game industry. I wish you the best of luck and there is no such thing as goodbye just see you laters.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Lobos_Del_Rayo said:

there is no such thing as goodbye just see you laters.

That's what I always say! :D

@Dahlia_Magenta: That was the purpose, but nobody touched it...

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

So am I!

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Man, your RPs were great and I liked your characters. Damn.

@DCypher: Thanks, but I just dont have the time or drive to do it

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The forum is almost dead

LOL!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel