" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 7 months ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

yall wanna help me?

Post by SamJaz (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos: FALSE.

Genius is listed as one of Raven's powers, so he would be of average intelligence.

And this is why I didn't want to battle Raven. Not that I couldn't take him, but that you can't grasp the concept that some characters, especially lethal joke characters, are have powers that, even when mimicked, beat the mimicker.

TL;DR,

I'll pass.

@SamJaz: I can grasp it I just like to debate. You've studied psychology so you should understand the stage of cognitive development I am in. Also even without the power he would be smart since he had been alive so long and had plenty of time to read.

@Shadowchaos: The stage where you fatasize about your mother or the one where you eat your own poop?

Lol, jk. Joke had to be made. And more important than time to read is time squandered on TVtropes, as far as Paige's ability is concerned.

@SamJaz: wow you went to freud. No its the stage where abstract reasoning comes into play and the person starts to debate more and more even on the most stupid of topics.

@Shadowchaos: Ah well. Studying Psychology and Crime, not Developmental Psychology, an only had three lectures so far. Two of them on Neuropsychology.

@SamJaz: ahh I hated studying neuropsychology I'm on sensation and perception right now.

@Shadowchaos: No axons for you.

@SamJaz: nyeh! Anyway we've gotten way way off topic.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Shadowchaos: Why are you asking me?????? Dante and Kat are fodder compared to Raven so far.

@AnimeDefender: so I just need somebody to practice with to help me get use to useing Raven better.

@Shadowchaos: I am guessing these kind of things are non cannon, if you want I can help.

@AnimeDefender: its not like Raven would actually kill your character so it wouldn't matter if it was cannon or not.

@Shadowchaos: Okay.

@AnimeDefender: let me do a quick reread of Kat so I have the bio memorized. You can have them both go at Raven at the same time if you want.

@Shadowchaos: Okay, going to be a bit weird but I need the practice, so yeah Kat shall join in.

@AnimeDefender: alright I'm good so do you want it in a training style or do you want a full on out serious way?

@Shadowchaos: Training style.

@AnimeDefender: alright you want to make the battle or should I?

@Shadowchaos: You please lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel