" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 4 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,571 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@Shadowchaos:

I'll pass.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: well your no fun

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: I gave you an amusing gif of a magikarp pfffffting across the ground. I am the exact opposite of not fun!

@SamJaz: nope you're just a chicken who won't take on Raven why not use your new person to test her out on Raven.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Because all Paige has to do is say "Megamanning" and Raven is powerless. However, as someone who is convinced of the sheer power of Raven, you wouldn't allow that and would argue your way around it.

Even though that All aspects of power mimicry and usage of mimicked powers is covered by the trope of Megamanning.

@SamJaz: Or Raven takes her power and uses it against her which would lead to whoever could pull it off the fastest.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: But, he can only use a power he can understand, correct? Due to empathy, since you based his megamanning off Peter Patrelli.

Now, here's the more important question:

Who's the bigger nerd? Paige or Raven?

@SamJaz: I don't know cause Raven has been alive for hundreds of years was raised in a rich environment so he was able to read at a early age. He can understand the variables in any situation, and he has super genius. So honestly he may just sit down with Paige and have a quiet discussion with her.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: And she would cause him excruciating pain by plucking his nosehair.

@SamJaz: Raven doesn't have any old man nose hair. He is only physically at least 17 the age he was when he got cellular regeneration.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Let's do an experiment. Go grab a mirror and a pair of tweezers and go digging for gold, so to speak.

I never said nose hair poked out.

@SamJaz: I have looked (looking for a pimple in my nose) and none that were big enough to even be grabbed just the ones that are there from brith

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Paige would pluck them like a chicken. And it would hurt. And it would be powered by comic relief, giving her the power to break lightspeed reactions the same way Keitaro can survive being punched into a mountain.

Man of steel. Right there.

@SamJaz: yeah like she could touch Raven due to his kinetic energy absorption and besides ever hair she plucks would grow back immediately.

hey how about you?

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Comic Relief power. She can break the laws of physics and space time as long as it's funnier that way (See Keitaro Urashima above).

And that would work against Raven. Constant nose pain.

@SamJaz: you forgot his version of cellular regeneration has his pain receptors dead. Haven't you noticed even though Raven gets attacked like crazy he never feels any pain?

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Not really, since I assumed he was supposed to be a badass. You've just revealed him to be a pansy.

A pansy I say.

@SamJaz: nah it takes real skill to stand still as your opponent sends their strongest attack at you and not even flinch to keep your promise of giving them a free hit.

Online Now

@Shadowchaos: Nope. He's a pansy with no sense of pain, and no fear due to instant regeneration. Remove his megamanning and megamanned skills, and he'd be a pansy.

Even as he is, this guy is harder than him.

@SamJaz: actually take away Raven's powers and you get this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel