" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 6 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: lol that if we can come up with something :P Send me an Pm for any ideas you have

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Lobos_Del_Rayo
Can I see them too?
Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Sure thingXD
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Sonata: @TheBlackDragonz: I actually have a idea I just don't know how to go about it. My Idea is that instead of focusing on fights we could focus of social interactions which will then go to create a storyline and it will helps the newer people (like me) get to understand things and meet the active older members and eachother creating a basis for growth.

@Shadowchaos: That was something I had in mind. I am also thinking of a good scenario for that to happen.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Been a while, so how is the RPG going on here?

@Asune: Nothing much has happen here. We are just thinking of ways to kick start things around here.

@Sonata: I think I got a idea how about some person invites random people (the active people) to a party and there could be a few posts for the party which will handle the social interactions and then the villain will come and make some kind of announcement and then the fight happens whether it's a bunch of henchmen or straight into the main boss. Though I have no idea who the villain could be since my alt isn't the kind to do that. and here is what the rules would be for the party.

• No weapons at all
  • No armor of any kind
  • No leaving the party till the end

This still needs fleshing out though but I think it's a start.

@Shadowchaos: Maybe, the villain and the story would have to be  appealing. We still don't know who all is still around here.

@Sonata: Yeah I guess your right but I actually had a idea if this was just the beginning of something big like a ultimate villain or something. The point of the party might not be for killing but more for analyzing abilities and breaking them down for the villain to make him stronger by adding abilities to his own and learning their fighting style so he could counter it. This could lead to a sort of saga thing like they do in a lot of fast paced fighting anime. I think my alt might work if I change some stuff but I'm not sure you tell me.

Abyss the warrior of darkness

@Shadowchaos

I like this idea
Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Shadowchaos: I don't know something about it seems off to me. The plot I mean I have could make a good story once I know who is still around here. So far I haven't seen anyone around to make a good RP happen.

@Zella_Thorn:

I feel insulted T.T jk, but how am I not good? Tell me so I can maybe fix it?

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheBlackDragonz: LOL I'm not talking about RP skill, I'm talking about number of people here.

Dunno if I could try something again here.

Who are the active players currently?

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Asune:

Guyver 1 character

Usachanman 1 character

Lobos del Rayo 2 characters (maybe 3)

Sonata 3 characters

Jack 1 character (Maybe 2)

Kuma From Argentina 3 characters (maybe 4)

Fehare 1 character

Voidshiki 1 character

Masterofdeath 1 character

All of them are tier 5 or less, even tier 4 or less

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Asune: The world has also changed we are now set 10 years after when you were first here. There are now 7 major cities one for each of the 7 continents that have united to prevent evil like Newdeath, Zella, etc. from rising and causing major destruction. Basically we reset the world because of the massive wide scale destruction

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Asune: Apart from the 7 cities, Japan rebirthed into Shin Nihon with a new Capital Inazuma City

Mmm I see, I could create a game, completely aside from the already existing characters and world.

So Kuro is still active I see, I thought he retired, this is just <GOOD>

@Asune: Interesting good to see you back in the game:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel