" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by __Cloud__ (70 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata: I'm willing *o*

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@__Cloud__

If it's possible for a more-than-2-people-RP, can I participate? Options are Starscream, both, Draco, or both w/ limite dDraco
Post by Sonata (35,427 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@__Cloud__: Alright then, we should probably start brainstorming for RP ideas.
Post by __Cloud__ (70 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheBlackDragonz: I dunno man. Seems kinda lame going up against a digimon, no offence. You seem like a pretty good writer but I wouldn't be into it.

@Sonata: You got anything in mind?

@__Cloud__

Draco won't always have to be one. I can have him change to, say, Garchomp, Rayquaza, Acnologia, ANY dragon.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,874 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: The problem is you barely have enough people to create one RP. Even if I get into this it would be me, you, Cloud, and Black Dragon. We need more people to get the site more active in my opinion.

I'll try to come up with a good story

@__Cloud__: I need to look over the active members bio's and things may begin to come to mind. 

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Actually you have more than enough people with that. Plus Jack and Shadowchaos are still around as well. When I first started RPig here there was only 4 or 5 people here. Then I started Gekido and everything changed XD.
@Sonata

Mine is technically unfinished as my preferred dragon skills change on Draco >.> But otherwise, Starscream's is done.

@Sonata: lol so.....what you're saying is we need another Gekido to kick things up here XD

@TheBlackDragonz: How is his background story? 

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Nah nothing that extreme just a good story to shake things up around here.

@Sonata: lol dang always ruining my fun :P Well what is big enough to shake things up please not another All Hell. Maybe a big fight between those that are on.

@Sonata
Both of thier backstories are adequate, I perhaps could elaborate a little more on Starscream's Champion level years, but I don't know what to put there XD Dracomon's is basically the same, but starts from when he hatches.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: lol A confrontation between characters would be good, but it would need a plot. Something that every character would have a role in. I am beginning to think of ideas:)
@TheBlackDragonz: Do you know what his motivations are or have you yet to come up with them.

I seem to wander into forbidden areas unintentionally for training >.> Just go check out My First Battle.

@Sonata: It's times like this that I wish we had Kuma, ND, Supes, Willyverb, etc. back Good Characters and good writing :P Maybe not just a fight but something that can introduce the various characters to bring some unity and allow the newer guys a chance to fit in.

@TheBlackDragonz: OK I think my idea I am forming will work for you.

@Sonata
Yay! Thanks! Unfortunatly, I may be on a hiatus for two whole weeks! Whoopie! Either way, this place doesn't move that fast >.>
@Lobos_Del_Rayo:  True those guys had some good ideas, but I dont think you and I are slouches ourselves:P
@TheBlackDragonz: That's alright by then we will definitely have an OOC up and can start.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel