" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@_Octavius_: Stasis's sword is a powerful magical artifact so that's one thing or it could be blood he's after for some kind of experiment.

Post by __Cloud__ (70 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Dudes. Wtf happened to this place.

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@__Cloud__: Everybody retired basically. There are some a few newer characters around though.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@__Cloud__

I'm still running around, and close to running this place >.> We may be on the same tier if I only use Dracomon and restrict him to below Planetbusters.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,819 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheBlackDragonz: yeah not really running the place your just the only one that playing. The others probably have some things to do before they can spend time on here. I can go anytime just that I have to see something fun to do first.

@Shadowchaos
I know, I was partially joking.

@Sonata: @Shadowchaos: @TheBlackDragonz: Why did they retire? Is it because of that Newdeath guy being OP? Whoa, this place is seriously dead. So disappointing.

@__Cloud__
Who knows, I started after Newdeath was re-weakened or something. But I have the potiential to stomp him possibly depending on what dragon I transform Draco into. That's why I always limit him. Usually the worst I'll use is Palkia or Dialga, but ONLY to avoid awkward 'accidentally killed you' situations.

@TheBlackDragonz: Oh, who are you?

@__Cloud__

I am Starscream, and this is my familiar, Dracomon. (check my mini-profile for link to thier profile)
@__Cloud__ said:

@Sonata: @Shadowchaos: @TheBlackDragonz: Why did they retire? Is it because of that Newdeath guy being OP? Whoa, this place is seriously dead. So disappointing.

Most people retired because of the inactivity. I have considered coming back into it. Not sure though.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheBlackDragonz: yeah right you couldn't beat ND on your best dreams hell Crow (Me) couldn't beat him on my best day and you couldn't beat me ;). if I was interest I could easily take the crown of running this best because before the inactivity I was pretty much pushing everything Me and Kuma.

@__Cloud__: The Zombie Acopaclyspe happen here. Once the activity stopped and Kuma retired it ran out of fun for me.

@Sonata: I'm not retired just bored with it. Given the right push I could try and get back into it. You coming back sounds interesting enough ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo

So, Dracomon using Palkia powers couldn't even beat him??!! Dear god!!
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheBlackDragonz: ND is your god now mortal XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo
o_o God, I better get training so mayyybe I can bust out Zeed or something without immeadiatly killing myself XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Sonata: That bums. I'm the Mercenary on Comic Vine, and I'm a pretty solid writer if I say so myself. I like how everything is so peaceful here and there aren't always thousands of RPG's being held. I was hoping to come over here and play a bit? Could there be someway we could revive this place?

@__Cloud__
If I could at least fins someone on the same tier as Starscream, I can. I just won't use Dracomon. Unless you're ok with it.

@TheBlackDragonz: links to the bio's?

@__Cloud__
next to my name, click 'See Mini Bio'
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL I am in the same boat, if the right stories start coming up I may make a return. Manami and Crow could have some more adventures in the future:P

@__Cloud__: Yeah I started RPG'ing at CV many years ago. There is always a chance to revive the forum here if people are willing to.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel