" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 4 months ago.
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xXZeroXx said:

@Mesamia: No, I'm going to stick to tier 6 to 4 right now, it's just a simple spar. :P

Wimp:P
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Mesamia: :O!

Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@xXZeroXx: You don't wanna spar with me the Super Heavyweight Champion of the Vice:P
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Mesamia: Maybe later. :P

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I just want a quick spar, not a full on fight. o-o. I just want to get a feel for my character again. (_ (

Post by othus12 (6,311 posts) See mini bio Level 12

so, who wants to fight me? XD

Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12:

Well my main character can't keep up with you but Carmilla can. I also have two evil character, count Dracula and Medea that I've been wanting to try out. So if you want to fight me your choice is between 3 vampires.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@othus12

I would like to try and battle you with Starscream. You can decide whether I use his familiar, Dracomon or not.
Post by othus12 (6,311 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@kashif1: ill fight medea!

Post by _Punk_ (23 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Perhaps my Iron Man-esque style characters would do better at getting battles.......
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@_Punk_: I'm up for a fight if you are.

Post by _Octavius_ (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3
:P I wanna fight, here is my bio.
http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/dr-noah-octavius-bio/332857/#1
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@_Octavius_: ok I'm up for a fight and there really no point in posting your bio since it's still on the first page and all. But if your looking for my bio you can look down the page or you can just click the thing by my name that says mini bio your choice.

@Shadowchaos: Well I thought no one had actually looked at it, since there has been zero comments?
Anyway, I'm not sure how a mad scientist and a angel would get into a mix up.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@_Octavius_: Mad scientist sees something he's never seen before, desires to capture it and dissect it.

@kashif1: He's not that kind of mad scientist... he's the kind who focuses on wealth, power, and his ego.
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@_Octavius_: Taking down an angel would be a nice ego stroke. Maybe some kind of artifact could cause the conflict,For the angel its a dangerous weapon, but for the scientist its a way to make a profit.
@Dahlia_Magenta: I suppose that's possible. Just doesn't seem like something Noah would do. He usually steals from rival scientific companies, so he can steal any of their projects and make the devices himself, so then he sells the devices to the public. This boosts his ego by making himself seem more intelligent and increases his wealth and power. He can't do the same with a artifact.
Post by Dahlia_Magenta (814 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@_Octavius_: It doesn't have to be an artifact, it could be a man-made device.
@Dahlia_Magenta: I guess.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel