" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@willyvereb: Interesting can't wait to read what it is :)

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, let's just say it's going to be both ridiculous and awesome.:p
Post by Maximus (2,394 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Who feels powerful enough to fight against Maximus-sama?!

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Maximus:You choose Gerad or Lebreus; though Lebreus cannot anulate someone like Maximus

@Levance: (Wow that was fast) I would like to fight against Gerard (Can you give me the link to his bio? The one in your mini bio doesn't work e.e)

Speaking about your characters, don't you think Lebreus is too overpowered?

@Maximus:Lebreus? he can be killed by a single headshot

@Levance: Yeah, but he can do exactly the same thing to others. I mean, it doesn't matter who are you fightning, Lebreus will use that magic of logic and will make anyone into a common human (or made them dissapear, like Callis) and then pull out a gun from Pandora's box and blow his head out. Even Maximus can't do anything, and he is only a concept.

@Maximus:Lebreus cannot deny a concept as long as is real, that is one of the weakness, even if your character has abilities that are fictional, he is protected by his own concept of the anulation, because the concept is real. He is pretty much weak to conceptual beings. And I also said that he cannot make dissapear beings.

Boy if you believe that Lebreus is OP, I wonder what will you say about Gerad.

@Levance: Well, now that I see it, both of your characters aren't overpowered, they are just unbeatable. Unless someone does a very specific character to fight you, they won't have a chance.

@Maximus:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/rpg/34/gerad-dante-poes-bios/328977/#3

He may look powerful, but he is only inmortal in the real plane, when he wants to fully kill his oponent he will carry him to the conceptual realm to use all his powers; however he can be killed in the conceptual realm. Also his oponent gains two advantages in the conceptual realm

@Levance: Yeah, but he can reach FTL, can exploid any weakness the other have, he can block god's attacks, he can read the opponentes attacks and that's only some of his powers.

@Maximus:Pretty much he has limits. He can only exploid the weakness when he knows it (I don't plan to cheat by reading someone's bios to know its weakness); he can only uses the Endless Nine Barrier only one time per battle. He can use speed augment to reach FTL, but he'll use it only if he found it necessary (his normal speed is between superhuman and sonic), also he won't kill his oponent, as he want to delete them in the conceptual realm. He can only read oponent attacks in the conceptual realm

When he and his oponent goes to the conceptual realm, both gains the maximum parameters in all aspects (except inteligence), and both's attacks became unavoidables (but can be parried, or anulated)

I'll say that the worst thread is Blue Truth, in the case of Horror's realm is very lethal, but it can be easily parried.

@Levance: Bah, instead of arguing about it, why don't we just fight and see who's right?

@Maximus:Hhaah ok, you start the thread.

@Levance: I'll make the OOC, but I won't be posting. I'm having guitar lessons in a little. Any ideas for the title?

Well my battles are taking so long, and I'm bored, so anyone wanna fight?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Levance: I'd like for Raseri to fight Gerad if that's okay with you?

ND

@Newdeath:If you want, then there is no problem

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Levance: Awesome. You can set up the threads if you want, or do you want me to do it?

ND

@Newdeath: Do it, I have to study now xD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel