" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@JayDox: Well I got to sleep soon and I have school tomorrow so I won't be able to post till tomorrow afternoon.  If you want to make an opening post before then I'm okay with that, otherwise I'll do it. 
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@kashif1: Okay, I will try, but this will be my first time making an RPG.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Anyone who wants to fight? I'm impacient

Post by Manami (1,487 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I still in the mood for a short spar.

Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Manami: Well, you still owe me a battle between Manami and Zafira.:p

@willyvereb: Yeah that is true;P

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Manami: I'm also open with Falken

@Masako_Hihashi: Interesting, we never did meet up in that one RPG. Sure I can battle Falken.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,906 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Manami: Not trying to rush you or nything or overload you but don't forget about GOTM (take your time though its better for me XD)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No I havent forgotten, I'll post later in the week. I'm just letting you have the chance to catch up in your other RP's:P

@Manami: Oh thank you :)

@Manami: Well, shall I create the VS thread then?
I already have a scenario in mind.

@willyvereb: I don't mean to rush you or take away from your fight with Manami but don't forget out two fights Daisuke and Crow and training with Valdimus take your time though I'm getting a lil swamped XD

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Yeah, actually both are in progress (Daisuke's post, especially, iI rewrote the entire thing the third time already).. The only problem is that I got a writers block. So I try to open up for new RPs to gather some imaginative supplies. I know it's messed up. But that's how it works for me. It's especially strange considering the shortage of free time I'm suffering in the past few months. Yet it works.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Although thanks for bringing them up. I almost forgot the Validimus one. Last week was pretty stuffed with work and also I was away for 3 days without net connection.

@willyvereb: Its okay i don't mind waiting for the Daisuke one because I pretty much know that at its end. The Valdimius one I want to do because it works with other things after that RP. Anyway though take your time I don't want to blow you up I am known to make people wait because I'm trying to get caught up on my stuff so I understand.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No problem. Actually, I just got a fresh idea how to spice up my post with Validimus.

@willyvereb: Oh you do, great you can make the OOC if you wish.

@Manami: Well, it does require for you to do the first RP post though. So it might be better if you make the OOC thread as well.
It basically goes like this:
Manami got a call for a new mission. But it's actually a trap set up by Zafira. You and Zafira are going to end up locked in an abandonned building for a personal duel.
And why? Because Zafira is bored. She heard a lot from you and figured she might as well test your skill.

Well, how does it sound?

@willyvereb: LOL alright that will be fine:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel