" I wanna fight" Thread

Topic started by Rain_Man on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Eleventh 8 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name"
ummmmmmmmmm you're looking for Kurrent ummmm ummmm hottness is around already... ummmm who could it be... ummm

hint? :P



Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name"
ummmmmmmmmm you're looking for Kurrent ummmm ummmm hottness is around already... ummmm who could it be... ummm

hint? :P



"
Im not looking for kurrent...I was just wondering if that guy was an imposter.

A hint? Oh my.....has any ever considered the fact that ii may just be new
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name"
ummmmmmmmmm you're looking for Kurrent ummmm ummmm hottness is around already... ummmm who could it be... ummm

hint? :P



"
Im not looking for kurrent...I was just wondering if that guy was an imposter.

A hint? Oh my.....has any ever considered the fact that ii may just be new"
you can't be new if you know Kurrent XD


Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name"
ummmmmmmmmm you're looking for Kurrent ummmm ummmm hottness is around already... ummmm who could it be... ummm

hint? :P



"
Im not looking for kurrent...I was just wondering if that guy was an imposter.

A hint? Oh my.....has any ever considered the fact that ii may just be new"
you can't be new if you know Kurrent XD


"
not saying that, but you ever thought just maybe i just joined CV a week ago and when i saw this site i dcided to transfer. NOt really that complicated, you guys think to hard
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
ummm are you Manhattan then? :P
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"ummm are you Manhattan then? :P"
wtf lol, isnt that a city lol
Post by Brokencyde (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name"
ummmmmmmmmm you're looking for Kurrent ummmm ummmm hottness is around already... ummmm who could it be... ummm

hint? :P



"
Im not looking for kurrent...I was just wondering if that guy was an imposter.

A hint? Oh my.....has any ever considered the fact that ii may just be new"
nah im not an imposter, im sephirim
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Brokencyde said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"But you are patron right?? XD"
lol no, sounds liek a females name"
ummmmmmmmmm you're looking for Kurrent ummmm ummmm hottness is around already... ummmm who could it be... ummm

hint? :P



"
Im not looking for kurrent...I was just wondering if that guy was an imposter.

A hint? Oh my.....has any ever considered the fact that ii may just be new"
nah im not an imposter, im sephirim"
im talking about kurrent's new account lol
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"ummm are you Manhattan then? :P"
wtf lol, isnt that a city lol"
yea but is a dude as well in CV XD

then you could be ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Spider hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


Post by Brokencyde (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
wait, mid thats you?
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"ummm are you Manhattan then? :P"
wtf lol, isnt that a city lol"
yea but is a dude as well in CV XD

then you could be ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Spider hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


"
where the hell od people come up with un-unique usernames like that lol
Post by Brokencyde (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
jesus i wanna fight someone
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"ummm are you Manhattan then? :P"
wtf lol, isnt that a city lol"
yea but is a dude as well in CV XD

then you could be ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Spider hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


"
where the hell od people come up with un-unique usernames like that lol"
your not going to tell me even if I guess it are you :P
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"Kado said:
"Morita_Shunsuke said:
"ummm are you Manhattan then? :P"
wtf lol, isnt that a city lol"
yea but is a dude as well in CV XD

then you could be ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Spider hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


"
where the hell od people come up with un-unique usernames like that lol"
your not going to tell me even if I guess it are you :P"
oh if you guess ill definitely. I feel like this, its only a secret if its not suspected
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
GAMBLER! GUYVER X! KADAJ! DOORMATH! CHARMCASTER! RUIN CROSS! FERRO VIDA! MAN OF FOREVER! ACER! RONIN! ANDY! OBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


drops dead
Post by Kado (227 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Morita_Shunsuke said:
"GAMBLER! GUYVER X! KADAJ! DOORMATH! CHARMCASTER! RUIN CROSS! FERRO VIDA! MAN OF FOREVER! ACER! RONIN! ANDY! OBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


drops dead"
hint....your trying to hard
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
<----------------is dead
Post by Brokencyde (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
<------- is really in the mood for a fight
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
<------------- is watching naruto :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel