I swear it was my evil twin (Crow vs Daisuke)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on June 23, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No, it was cool. Although I expected crow to shoot lightning or use electric attacks a bit more.
Also it seems you've set up a Schrödinger's Gun plot. So the pirest is still alive and kicking? What more, he wants both of us eliminated? I smell a cooperative boss fight in the future.:p

Anyways, posted. I thought I should exert a bit of push on Crow.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,868 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@paladin
Lol no the lightning shooting will come next post this was the first time I used Overcharged in a RP I was trying to set up a Overcharged vs Reinforcement. The lightning is coming now though and Crow is definetly getting pushed very good post.  
And I never heard of Schrödinger's Gun I was actually basing this plot off Devil May Cry 4 and early early episodes of FMA. Yeah there will diffently be a cooperative boss battle.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo
Schrödinger's Gun:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitleocg6iflv079q
http://arcana.wikidot.com/schrodinger-s-gun

While both links detail it as a bad plot element, it really depends on the author. Essentially Schrödinger's Gun means laying down certain clues that are kind of vague then using them in a way it later fits the actual plot. As Keith MacKenzie I used to be very fond of these and applied them in a way to not make my various schemes and plots seem like an asspull. 
Well, actually calling your set-up with the "resurrected" priest a Schrödinger's Gun is a little inaccurate. I was just pointing to the fact that you're free to chose the timing when the priest will interrupt our battle. In that aspect maybe calling it a Chekov's Gun is a better idea. Anyways, you pulled it out nicely.
Post by this_is_riddle (201 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb
Lol I thought Schrödinger's Gun was the name of a anime *palm smacks myself* thank you though. That is interesting I kinda do that alot with my RPs set up later plot elements with hints thoughout the story.
@paladin
Posted :) hope you enjoy
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Wait, doesn't Overcharge have the time limit of 5 minutes?
I think our fight didn't last more than several seconds for now.
@paladin
LOl oh...thats good. It does last for 5 mintues I just figure 5 mins went fast.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Although I figure receiving injuries and such does reduce the time limit considerably. Still, I can't see how Crow cannot manage to use his Overcharge for at least 30 seconds more. Probably even further.
@paladin
Lol good point hmmm well thats nothing I can't change in my next post.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Anyways, every miracle have its own cost. Expect Daisuke to be weakened next.:p
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted.
Like we agreed just a few minutes ago this fight will end up in double KO.
Let's start the bonus quest!:p
@paladin
Nice post :) This battle was epic but its true time to start the bonus quest. I have to finish a few things before I get back to this I hope you don't mind
@paladin
Sorry this is taking so long I'm trying to build up the creative mojo lol
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No problem. I'm pretty busy nowadays so I didn't mind that.
@paladin
posted the final boss is coming who remebers their contra code XD  

The power that Father Fernandez and the Fortuna Guard are similar to alchemy but that was only a taste feel free to throw in anything you come up with.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Good post. I can already see what will happen next.

Anyways, there are tons of ways to perceive "Alchemy"-like powers.

Fullmetal Alchemist, Busou Renkin or even Seikon no Qwazer

Which one?

@paladin
Thank you glad you like :)

Anyways it doesn't really matter which way you want to percieve their powers I personally went with a bit more of Fullmetal Alchemist thing they use the stones in their weapons to manulipate the enviroment in different ways for example I had them changing rocks to form pillars. I also thought they could created power wind slashes though a similar method.  

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, I'm 3/4 done with my post. It's going to be pretty long. It's just that I don't have much time to RP nowadays. My RP-ing drive also needs more inspiration.

So, sorry. You have to wait a bit more till Daisuke's reply.

@paladin
Thats okay take your time personally the more time you take is a good thing for me because I can catch up on my other RPs. I totally understand i currently going the same thing sorta my juice is running a little low take your time its no big deal.  

I actually love really long post lol they make me feel less guilty for writing long post of my own.

wonder twin powers activate form of a....

BUMP

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel