I swear it was my evil twin (Crow vs Daisuke)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on June 23, 2011. Last post by Lobos_Del_Rayo 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,787 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Everyone knows that Crow is basically a mercenary and will work for anyone who pays him but that doesn't change his heroic nature....right? 

Daisuke witnesses Crow killing a priest in front of everyone; this has to be a trick maybe it is a clone or imposter but it was the one and only Crow who shot the poor priest point blank in the head. What is going on has the hero turn to the dark side and become a cold blooded killer who values cash more than the lives of innocents. If this is true than Daisuke as a hero of justice will bring the gunslinger down...dead or alive. But is there more to this than meets the eye is Crow innocent or as he says it was his evil twin. 

This is the OCC.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Lol, it's a good name. Maybe an exclamation mark wouldn't hurt, though.
@paladin
Lol thanks and your right a exclamtion mark is needed.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, it has been 3 days.
How's your schedule now? I don't want this RP to go down on the drain without even doing the first post.
@willyvereb
I"m really sorry I wasn't on the computer at all yesterday so I lost a day in typing. Don't worry I want to fight Daisuke so I'm going to have this up this I SWEAR! I'm working on it now and I'm almost done with the first post so you won't have to wait long hopefully if it not up but tonight then probably sometime tomorrow I am aiming for tonight though.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LoL, it's alright. I don't mind waiting. Just from experience I know that things can be forgotten. 
Hell, I have several discontinued RPs and the number will just keep piling up. I wanted to make sure this RP won't share the same fate, at least.
@willyvereb
Yeah I know what you mean I only been on the site for a few months and seen a couple RPs not even get off the ground.  
On a different note I'm really curious about this fight because of Daisuke's powers if he traces Crow's revolver Quicksilver silver I wonder if he'll gain the same talents that Crow has with his own gun.
Post by The_Black_Knight (11 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Well, it depends on how perfectly he manage to trace Crow's gun.
Technically, Daisuke can replay all the abilities and skills related to the weapon he projects. But this power is somehow unreliable. Unless the push really comes to the shove, I don't think it will work.
@willyvereb
First Post up
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Good, I will post in probably 8-10 hours or so.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Excuse me, writer's block and thigh schecludes prevented me to post any earlier. I think I rewrote the introduction part at least 6 times.
Anyways, posted. Daisuke will confront you in the alleyways, right after you thought you were escaped.
@paladin
It's okay I understand. Btw nice post maybe the sword daisuke is there to inspect can be used as a bigger part of the plot. I'll post as soon as I can just want think about my respond a bit. I plan on making Crow's respond a bit comical.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo
Posted. It's hard trying to portray Crow as evil or darker than his usually is.
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Posted.
Since Daisuke is back I thought it would be better to resurrect our RP. 
I don't want this battle to die without a proper conclusion.
Post by xXMugenXx (217 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Lobos_Del_Rayo@paladin: Nice battle, and very nice name. o3o.
@paladin
Almost post I'm so glad this is back and it didn't die I was actually going to send you a message the other day asking if you were still in but didn't
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Actually, I am a little emberassed with my last post. I was pretty sleepy and wrote it in a great hurry. I made a whole bunch of errors which I usually didn't but oh well...
I think it still ended up being good.
@paladin
I thought it was good. I'm a little behind and need to catch up with two other RPs so once I'm done that I get on this :)
@Lobos_Del_Rayo: It's cool.
I did make you wait for more than an entire month so delaying it with a few days on your part sounds like a generous deal.:p
@paladin
Posted hope you enjoy sorry its a lil long and probably has some mistakes.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel