I Know What You did this Summer [KG RP]

Topic started by Fehafare on July 16, 2014. Last post by SamJaz 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,393 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Moore and Emily checked in at a hotel. Both of them were carrying a bag.

They did it. They arrived in Japan and their vacation was about to start. Like the fact that they were in Japan wasn't amazing enough. They actually were there alone. Just the two of them. No parents, siblings, cousins or heck even friends. Emily smiled as she thought about it. They would stay here for a month.

Unless she's mistaken, this was going to be one amazing month.

Nelly walked down the street.

What she encountered at the location where Nelly called her to she found an old abandoned building.

She grinned, this looked interesting.

Early morning.

Crown came back from work teleporting into the bedroom.

Post by SamJaz (12,796 posts) See mini bio Level 20

As they walked into the hotel, Moore opened up his status menu.

Huh. His money was now counted in Yens. That's convenient.

He was a bit tired from the flight, and was struggling to keep up with the Japanese, as he wasn't exactly fluent at school. However, he noticed that if he stared at something written in Japanese long enough, a text bubble would appear, translating the message.

This is when Moore had a stroke of genius.

"Settings." He said, and he opened up a new menu.

{+ Look sensitivity <=======[]====> +}

{+ Vibration - On. +}

{+ Difficulty - Adept +}

{+ Hud Markers - On +}

{+ Subtitles - Off +}

{+ Language - English (UK) +}

{+ Autosave - Rest +}

{+ Brightness +}

{+ Resolution +}

{+ Markers +}

{+ Controls +}

{+ Online Play +}

{+ Cheats +}

… Why had he never tried playing with this before?

Moore altered the subtitles setting before looking at Emily. "Do we want a room with two beds or one?" He asked her.

—=-=—

Finnie waved at Nelly. "HEY!" She said, calling her inside. "Come on, we're waiting for you!"

The rest of the film crew were inside.

—=-=—

Hagane was sat on the bed in a T-shirt and panties, before looking at Aleister and smirking. "Hey." She told him, before returning her focus to the TV. "Have you seen this Assassin's Creed game? I'm half-tempted to drag SamJaz to Ubisoft and get him to pay them several bajillion in copyright infringement."

Putting down the controller, Hagane swung her legs across the bed and stood up, skipping to Aleister and wrapping her arms around his neck, smiling. "How was work?" She asked him.

—=-=—

Derek, dressed in jeans and a buttoned up plaid shirt with rolled up sleeves, closed the car boot onto the suitcases. "Wife!" He called out. "We're ready to go!"

McGrave glanced at April as Alphonse grunted, getting to his feet. The five of them were about to set out on a road trip to Espoir, to study magic and also to visit the necromancer temple buried within the catacombs.

=[ Looking forward to visiting France? ]= McGrave asked Rose.

Emily smiled. "One." she replied as she hugged Moore for a moment.

"What is it? You're not feeling too well?" she asked as she kissed him on the cheek once. Truth be told Emily actually enjoyed traveling, she wasn't the type who gets tired, sleeps or gets sick during trips. She genuinely had fun travelling. However Moore didn't seem to be like her, hopefully he'd snap out of it soon enough though.

"Oh." Nelly said as she ran towards Finnie's voice.

This was kinda creepy actually.

Crown looked around the room for a moment and then at the TV screen and then at Hagane. He smirked for a moment. "Come on he's your brother, have some mercy." he said before he returned he hug, resting his head on her shoulder for a bit before kissing her neck. "Well honestly, pretty good we're doing the same stuff over and over again now so it's becoming a habit. We're good at it though."

"In a moment dear." Poklson's wife replied as she checked if they had packed everything.

"M-Maybe." Rose said. Truth be told she was just nervous. In that moment April hugged her arm. "Come on cheer a bit up, Grave." she put a lot of emphasis on the Grave part to the point that it was clear that the word lost it's original meaning.

{+ Emily: One. What is it? You're not feeling too well? +}

The words seemed to appear just above Moore's lip, about four inches from his face. The got harder to see as Emily hugged him. "Just a bit sleepy." Moore told her, yawning. "Gimme a quick nap and I'll be right."

Approaching the stand, he looked at the man who greeted them.

{+ Iori Shin. Newlywed. Hotel Receptionist, Lvl 26. Frequents middle-school sex clubs. PP Blondes. +}

Moore almost threw up in his mouth. Oh yeah. That was legal here.

Hm…

"Iori Shin." Moore told him in fast Japanese while extracting the phone from his pocket. "I have your wife's email address and a video of you at the club. I want a room for two."

—=-=—

"Okay, you already know Lucid and Achillies." Finnie greeted Nelly as she came in. "This is Mel, she's in the year above us and is a great make-up artist."

"Hey." A buxom pink-haired girl with a kind smile said, dressed in a T-shirt and a light denim jacket. Her hair was in curls and there seemed to be a large butterfly in her hair "Nice to meet you."

"And that there's Snow." Finnie added, pointing at the handsome young man drinking a milkshake in the corner. "He's a friend of mine from California, but he's staying over here for the summer."

"'Sup?" Snow asked, smiling politely.

—=-=—

Hagane smirked, accepting the kisses. "It's almost a shame, really." She told him. "We never got to properly initiate you as an Inquisitor."

—=-=—

Grave got to his feet and let April pull him to the car. =[ Make sure April's in the middle. I'll go for a window seat."

Emily just smiled. Great everything was alright. Just gotta give him some time to nap.

In fact, she'd join him gladly.

The man at the reception however just looked at Moore with a confused look. "Excuse me sir?" he replied as he looked at the client in front of him.

Achilles gave Nelly a friendly wave with a smile, one which she returned.

She approached Mel and quickly hugged her.

Looks like most of the people here were from school, no in fact, all were from school.

Well that was nice. Nelly quickly relaxed smiling.

Lucid was there too, however she didn't bother with greetings, instead she was in the corner of the room at a writing table with her laptop on it editing parts of the script as she pleased.

"Oh?" Crown asked. "Well, my blade got shattered anyway." he replied before kissing her again.

"Um, you first." Rose said.

April rolled her eyes before smirking and getting into the car next to her brother.

"With that school girl?" Moore asked, opening his phone and opening his emails before typing."

—=-=—

"So." Finnie said. "We've got Nelly as our heroine, Lucid and Melly as past victims, and Achillies as our monster. What's Snow's part?" She asked Lucid, who'd had to edit the script to accommodate him.

—=-=—

"About that." Hagane said, rolling up Aleister's sleeves to half-way up his bicep. "Close your eyes and hold your arms out."

—=-=—

Grave got into the car, squeezing in next to April. "Buckled in?" Derek asked as Grave worked the seatbelt, is knuckles grazing April's thigh as he clipped himself in.

The receptionist started sweating. "Alright, alright, keep it down. What do you want?"

"He's another fan." Lucid replied as if she was annoyed. "One that's trying to clear things up and is also the love interest."

Crown raised an eyebrow before smirking and doing what he was told.

"Yeah..." Rose said.

April ignored the body contact as she got comfortable in the middle.

"A room with something nice for me and my girlfriend that's not normally available for my silence." Moore explained. "Breakfast in two hours and a discount if you want me to delete the video."

—=-=—

"Woohoo!" Snow shouted, putting his hands in the air. Making out with hot British girls for the win.

—=-=—

Hagane stepped away from Aleister, and returned, before strapping two long objects to his arm. Hard and cold, like ceramics.

—=-=—

"Then let's go.' Pokolson said, turning the key and setting off as Metallica started roaring out of the speakers.

—=-=—

SamJaz hauled himself onto the rooftops of Venice and looked around the city.

Oh, it was beautiful. Different to what Ubisoft had promised, but beautiful.

"Fine... but delete it." the man replied as he turned around to find the keys.

________

Nelly rolled her eyes a bit and smiled.

Lucid only got annoyed. "Want me to cut you from the script?" she asked with a glare.

Achilles only grinned and leaned back enjoying the chaos.

________

"Can i open my eyes now?" he asked.

He had to smirk.

He already knew what to expect.

________

Rose was a bit surprised because of the music.

April only grinned as she started swaying left and right, her head touching Alphonse's shoulder and then Grave's.

"That's for Breakfast to decide." Moore said. "You still need to charge me an acceptable rate though. Not a word to my girlfriend either."

—=-=—

"Nope." Snow said quickly. "Happy to serve."

Nelly grinned. "Alright, ready to film?"

—=-=—

"Sure." Hagane told him. She'd placed two Inquisitorial blades onto his forearms, each one individually designed.

"I make every set of blades personally, and I never liked the idea of you wearing hand-me-downs." Hagane explained, before touching the blade on his right arm. "This one functions just like your old blade, but I've added a feature to allow it to be removed entirely and be used as a dagger. Or as an oversized syringe for your rosewater."

Hagane's hand then touched the weapon on his left hand. "This one has two blades." She told him, blushing slightly as she smiled. "Close to your thumb is an electrified drill, a completely new design I've never managed to get down before. It should be able to pierce armour easier, and not break like your last one. The second blade, closer to your little finger, will change shape when you stab it into any electrical port." She added. "It'll stretch into a cable of up to one metre, and will download entire hard drives into the memory banks inside the casing."

Hagane pressed a trigger on the side of the casing, and a little screen slid out of the side, an inch and a half wide. "This'll let you navigate machines without a user interface, browse what you've downloaded, up upload a few viruses I got Mechanicus to cook up."

Hagane slid the screen back into his left wrist and looked back at him, finger onto the lance design of the weapon's casing. "And it's a nice little reminder of that wife you love so much." She told him, before holding his hands and looking for his response.

—=-=—

As they hit the motorway, Alphonse and Derek both started singing along to Welcome To The Jungle.

"You'll get your damn breakfast, just delete it now." The man said as he turned towards Moore keys in hand. "Here, the room is for special guests only. Just pay the regular price of a high quality room, delete that thing and get away from me."

Lucid rolled her eyes and then turned back to her laptop.

Nelly just nodded.

Something told her that this was going to be exciting.

Crown opened his eyes. As soon as he did so he looked left and right at his arms and wrist and then directly at Hagane. He smirked. He didn't really see this coming. Well, of course when he closed his eyes and something was placed onto his wrists it was obvious, but before that he really couldn't have thought that Hagane would do something like this form him. Furthermore... he knew Hagane loved him, but so much effort and so many details, Crown couldn't stop smiling.

He slowly removed his gaze from her and then looked at the two individual blades. First the right one. He didn't get a good look at any of the details at first glance and he had to admit, now that he looked for a second time he was amazed. The mechanism in which the blade rested, and the wrist guard were red. On it was a decorative engraving of a rose It's petals slowly turning into small playing cards if one traced them flower from right to left. It also provided the opening for the rose water to be inserted through it. The blade that came out of the mechanism was ivory white, with a small groove on it. Decently long, perfectly straight and rather narrow, a rather good weapon especially when once has to react quickly. Once the blade was take out for dagger use the handle of the weapon was revealed. The handle was red and white as well with an engraving. It was that of a fox on the white section, crossing over a bit and biting a red fox on the ear.

The second blade on his left hand was mostly white or at least the casing was. The only thing that broke the white color pattern on the casing was the red engraving of Hagane's weapon Kodo Rasne, pointing towards Crown's wrist. The two blades stored had a rather unique design however. First there was a slightly longer drill blade. It lacked a real cutting edge, and was composted of three segments. The one closest to the wrist was the widest while the tip was the narrowest giving it the appearance of a lance or drill. It was dark blue in color with light blue slightly glowing lines separating the segment and running alongside the blade towards the top, spiraling and intertwining in a helix patter. An electric surge was flowing through the lines, giving them their fain glow. The very tip was completely light blue and was composed of two points spiraling around each other in a helix pattern and then coming together at the very top.

The second blade was thicker, a lot more dull with no real point. The color was slightly more dull and gray-ish though, with red and blue lines going to the top, but not spiraling or creating a helix pattern as they did so. All of them however did meet at the center of the tip the color of them somehow becoming a neutral white. As Hagane already explained it had no real purpose in stabbing and cutting, but that was fine. It was going to hel Crown out a lot with his work and even everyday life.

After he had examined the both blades and taken all the details in using just a few moments that were at his disposal, Crown blinked a couple of times. Ever since he opened his eyes he had a smile on his lips and even now he just couldn't wipe it off his face. This was by far the single most touching and well thought out gift he got ever from anyone. He couldn't believe she actually went though all the trouble to make this for him. After he had realized all his emotions and how lucky he was to have Hagane her reached forward as kissed her while putting in all the passion he had into it while squeezing the hand that was holding his. After a good minute he released the kiss and quickly lowered himself onto his knees before pulling down her panties.

"This is what you get for doing stuff like that." he said with a grin as he placed his hands on her hips to pull her a bit closer.

April decided to join in too as she put her arm around Alphonses shoulder and started singing.

Rose smiled. They were a normal family after all.

While Sam was admiring the city from the rooftops, someone from the side waved at him.

Moore smirked, deleting a random video of a cat and showing the [=File deleted=] Sign to the receptionist as he paid for the room and took the key. "Managed to haggle us a nicer room." Moore told Emily with a grin, offering her his hand to hold. He was already carrying her luggage in his inventory.

—=-=—

"Alright, you two lads get outside with me, we're gonna talk fight scenes." Finnie said. "Mel, take Nelly upstairs and dress her up."

"Okay." Mel said, heading upstairs with Nelly. "So, how's acting so far?" She asked.

—=-=—

Hagane smirked, spreading her feet to a shoulder-width apart as her fiancee got to work between her legs, stroking his hair as looked down on him. "My late little engagement present for you." She told him. "I'm glad you like it."

—=-=—

McGrave put his arm around April as she put her around him, rocking in time with her.

—=-=—

SamJaz waved back.

"Oh, how nice of you." Emily smiled as she took Moore's hand.

Well, looks like they had luck on their side for now.

Achilles just nodded and got up. "Time for work."

"It's kinda exciting." Nelly replied.

"Thanks a lot again." Crown simply said before getting to work.

Rose tried to joined in but she was far too nervous, resulting in a weak and shaky voice.

Jumping from building to building, Alice quickly appeared in front of Sam.

"Good day."

The hotel room was big. It had a large TV, a fireplace, a minibar, a hot tub in the bathroom, a large balcony, a PS4 and a large double waterbed.

Moore, ever the romantic, kicked off his shoes before collapsing onto the bed, fully clothed, and started snoring gently.

He was tuckered out.

—=-=—

"So, as your make-up artist, I need to ask you a few questions concerning what you're willing to do and what you're willing to do to make it look like you did what you're not comfortable with doing." Melanie Oliver told her. "Nudity, sex, violence. What's the most you're willing to actually go through, on camera and off it?"

Placing her case onto the table, Melanie smirked. "Don't worry. I'm not asking you or expecting you to do anything. Anything you don't want to do, we can find a work around. I just need to know your perimeters before we get started."

—=-=—

Hagane smiled as Alesiter buried his head between her thighs. Oh it felt good.

"My turn next." Hagane told him.

—=-=—

=[ Do you know the words or not much of a singer? ]=

—=-=—

"Good day to you too." SamJaz told her, stretching his legs. "Lovely view here, isn't it?"

Emily grinned.

Wouldn't be fair if she complained, he actually got them the room.

Emily took off her shoes and joined Moore on the bed.

"S-Sex? Nudity?" Nelly asked suddenly turning pale and becoming concerned. "W-What kind of movie is this... ?"

"Um what?" Crown stopped for a moment and asked.

This wasn't going into a good direction.

"I do..." Rose whispered. "It's just... um... so strange..."

"Perhaps." Alice replied. "I haven't payed much attention to it."

Moore snoozed peacefully.

—=-=—

"Survival psychological horror." Melanie replied. "We're still figuring things out and Lucid likes to know what she's absolutely not allowed to write. So, how do you feel about kissing or being filmed in your underwear?"

—=-=—

"Me going down on you." Hagane told him, stroking his hair. "Keep going."

—=-=—

=[ You're in a car full of necromancers to visit a mages school in paris. ]= Grave told her. =[ You're also an amnesiac ghost trapped in the body of a man. Strange is just another word for 'different' at this point. Give it a go. ]=

—=-=—

"You should." SamJaz said, admiring the city. "It's phenomenal."

Emily smiled once and kissed him on the cheek before falling asleep herself.

"Oh, um well kissing is fine and well i don't think it's too horrible to be filmed in underwear." Nelly replied. "I'm fine with that."

Crown got a tad bit nervous but continued.

He avoided this for so long...

"Ok..." Rose replied as she started signing with a slightly more determined voice. April smirked and put her arm tighter around her as she started shaking Grave's body.

Alice smiled and looked at the city with a calm expression on her face.

"Ah. I agree." she said. "But, i am just passing by after all."

After a couple of hours, there was a knock at the door. Moore's eyes opened at the sound.

{+ You woke up feeling refreshed and rested. +}

{+ You woke up feelings your lover's comfort. +}

Moore smiled, then managed to get out of the bed and walked to the door before opening it.

—=-=—

"See, that's what I meant by sex and nudity." Melanie told Nelly with a smile. "How do you feel about pasties?" She added, reaching into her case and withdrawing two bright green circles. "Basically, we stick these over your nipples if we absolutely need to do a topless scene. Because they show up so clearly, we can edit the shot so there's always something in the way to preserve your modesty, even if it's just your hair or a conveniently located chair. Feels like wearing a bikini without strings. Are you comfortable with that idea or would you still prefer to keep your top on at all times?"

—=-=—

Hagane now had a dilemma. While she was enjoying what Aleister was doing, she could also feel the hesitation and fear when she brought up the idea of her servicing him.

In the end, she had to step back and kneel down, facing him. "What's wrong?" She asked Aleister, looking him in they eyes.

—=-=—

"EXIT LIGHT! ENTER NIIIIIIIIGHT!" TAAAAAKE MY HAAAAAAAND! Off to never never land!"

—=-=—

"Shame." SamJaz told her. "I'd heard some rumours about vampires around here."

Emily was still asleep.

As Moore opened the door the room service awaited them.

"Oh." Nelly said slowly catching onto all the stuff Melanie was talking about. "I see... well i wouldn't really like to do it. But if a scene like that is really needed for the movie or improved it, then it's ok."

"What?" Crown asked as he looked at her. "Um, everything ok..."

Rose smiled and sang along.

Yeah, a normal family after all.

Alice raised an eyebrow. "Please talk. You have my attention."

"Thanks." Moore said, tipping the bellboy and bringing the tray of food inside. Sushi and rice, by the looks of things.

Moore sat on the edge of the bed, gently stroking Emily's hair. "I got us breakfast." Moore told her.

—=-=—

"Okay then." Melanie told her. "So, how do you feel about pretending to have sex while both of you have your trousers on? Last pervy question before we get to the gory stuff."

—=-=—

Hagane looked him in the eye. "Aleister. Talk to me."

—=-=—

Soon enough, the car got to the channel tunnel and had to display their passports. Everything went smoothly enough, and soon they were in France. "Who needs a toilet break?" Pokolson asked.

—=-=—

"So, normally vampires have to work in harmony to avoid being hunted." SamJaz explained. "Homeosanguinal coexistence and all that. But these guys are just hunting willy nilly around here, so I reckon we've got some cocky teens on our hands. You in?"

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel