HunterSD's Biography

Topic started by HunterSD on April 2, 2012. Last post by xXZeroXx 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@HunterSD: BURNED!

@Newdeath: I also noticed, I was about to PM you...

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuro_San: Thanks. It was so messed up.

ND

@HunterSD: You better edit your goddamn personality section because it's nearly identical to Raseri's. Now I'm not messing around with you. You better come up with an original personality for your character and get my sh!t off your bio. I might not RP here anymore but I still come around because I know people like you are around who copy things from other bios. What you thought you were going to get away with this? Hell no!

Edit this! I'm not playing with you man. I've had enough of this kind of stuff already and I'm f*cken sick of it.

ND

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@HunterSD: Please edit the personality section of your bio, it is very similar to Raseri's personality profile. Evenhe first sentience is exactly the same as that one. If you need help with writing out a bio, I will be more than happy to help as will other on the forum if you ask politely. 
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Sonata: ROFLMAO priceless

Never would've thought that something like this could annoy someone like ND

But still it's a wrong thing to do

@Anzendenai: It's annoying because this has happened way too much to me :P

ND

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Newdeath said:

@Anzendenai: It's annoying because this has happened way too much to me :P

ND

Anyone remember Zombieluck? lol

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: How could I forgot :P

ND

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,816 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Newdeath: lol the best part of him was that he didn't just copy you once he did it twice :P

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Man it pissed me off so much he had no choice but to remove it :P

ND

Post by HunterSD (11 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Newdeath: Wow.. @$$hole much? All you had to do was ask nicely.. Except for getting pissed off for something that cannot kill you, also getting mad at someone who has ADHD and very low self esteem issues, so getting pissed off at me doesn't help, you f**king @$$hole. but I apologize for taking something that wasn't mine in the first place, also I apologize for not responding sooner but the post count stopped me from posting. I fixed it and everything can continue as they were. Now crawl back where ever the hell you came from and let me get to work on my character's history.

@Sonata: Thank you very much, and that last bit where you said ask nicely is what your body Newdeath should have done instead of getting all pissed off.

Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@HunterSD@Newdeath: Alright you two its all fixed now, there is no need to bust a head gasket.

@HunterSD: Yeah yeah yeah whatever, I couldn't care less if you think I'm an @sshole or if you have low self-esteem issues or the rest of that bull. So long as you don't pathetically copy my sh*t again.

ND

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@HunterSD: Not cool dude, ND haves his right to get upset...

Maybe is the Haseo Avatar you're using, that name is cursed in this forum...

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

LOLOLOL This guy... Is dead. .-. I was going to use that character for a secondary character. ._.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel