How to Train a Red Demon OCC (Training Arc)

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on April 1, 2012. Last post by Akage_Hana 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,882 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is a closed training thread between Crow and Akhana, fyi this would be a little bit after Eve of Black Year.

Story

After a brief but powerful encounter between the two with Akhana revealing she is actually a fugitive with a bounty and Crow is a bounty hunter, the Rail-gun explains that if she ever needs help to come to him and he will help her. Crow has gone as far as to offer the Red Demon the opportunity for him to train her and help her out so that she is more prepared for the attacks by those after her. It seems that Akhana will take the Lightning Quick Revolver on his offer to train her but this simple field trip will be complicated by those who wish to use Hana seer like abilities for themselves. The unlikely duo will have to fend off attacks from a militaristic threat as Crow tries to improve the Red Haired Fugitives skills teaching her that her days of running are over she will have to fight if she wants to live. Will the gunslinger be able to teach the stubborn girl, will she fall into the hands of those who want her powers for evil, the one thing Crow is asking is How do you train a Red Demon?

Characters

Crow

Akhana

More to come...

Post by Akage_Hana (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sweet, you got the OOC up. Good job with the brief story!

@Akage_Hana: Thanks I'm glad you like, it is going to take me a bit to get to the OP so if you want you can do it. :)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Cool, I'll need to brainstorm a bit though so it may take me a while as well lol

@Akage_Hana: Take your time I'm in no rush.

Post by xXZeroXx (322 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Akage_Hana: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: Looks interesting.. o3o.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I'll be posting soon, I just need to run a few things by you first, I apologize for the delay.

@xXZeroXx: It's thanks to Lobos_Del_Rayo :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel