How do you picture other characters?

Topic started by Jewel on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by Justalittlegirl 2 weeks, 5 days ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,907 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Champion Ace: Which characters are they?

Post by Sonata (35,506 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Champion Ace: Obviously one is champion Ace:P

Post by sarah morgan (69 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Sonata said:

@Champion Ace: Obviously one is champion Ace:P

LOL yeah lol

Online Now

@sarah morgan:

Sarah and Vetinari waiting outside the Dean's office.

@SamJaz: LMFAO!

Online Now

@sarah morgan: One of them's in trouble. I wonder who?

@SamJaz: LOL don't they have magazine or something to read outside the office while you wait:P

Online Now

@Sonata: That would defeat the purpose of having you sit and stew.

@SamJaz: LMFAO I wanna thank you guys for giving this poke-academy a chance

Online Now

@sarah morgan: No probs. I'm working out a way we can implement this into the main structure of the vice-verse.

We can either

A) Have this be a stand alone RP with no effect on the outside world, (Boooring)

OR

B) I work some magic in Hellscraper, which has a laboratory working on creating Pokemon, and they unleash their creations into the world backwards in time, meaning that Pokemon have been around for centuries, but they hadn't been around for centuries last week. However, only those in the hellscraper would be aware of the change, IE Gen, Phantom, SamJaz, Hitomi, Alvin Himmelskarte, Arthur and Matt.

I like B, since that keeps Blackstone and Valley Of Souls free from pokemon yet still canonical, and future fics have the option of implementing pokemon. Add in a rule that pokemon are incapable and will always refuse to kill, so they aren't too practical in some close-to-the knuckle fics, like when SamJaz leads a raid on Sonata's cult headquarters to try and take her out before she gets too powerful. Pokemon would not be that helpful in that battle, as you can't think to give orders when your opponent is launching energy blasts everywhere and you yourself are trying to smash her head in with your large metal key, but you're welcome to try if you welcome the distraction.

Plus, not everyone wants to train them. Alice would probably find them as an absolute abomination.

@SamJaz said:

@sarah morgan: No probs. I'm working out a way we can implement this into the main structure of the vice-verse.

We can either

A) Have this be a stand alone RP with no effect on the outside world, (Boooring)

OR

B) I work some magic in Hellscraper, which has a laboratory working on creating Pokemon, and they unleash their creations into the world backwards in time, meaning that Pokemon have been around for centuries, but they hadn't been around for centuries last week. However, only those in the hellscraper would be aware of the change, IE Gen, Phantom, SamJaz, Hitomi, Alvin Himmelskarte, Arthur and Matt.

I like B, since that keeps Blackstone and Valley Of Souls free from pokemon yet still canonical, and future fics have the option of implementing pokemon. Add in a rule that pokemon are incapable and will always refuse to kill, so they aren't too practical in some close-to-the knuckle fics, like when SamJaz leads a raid on Sonata's cult headquarters to try and take her out before she gets too powerful. Pokemon would not be that helpful in that battle, as you can't think to give orders when your opponent is launching energy blasts everywhere and you yourself are trying to smash her head in with your large metal key, but you're welcome to try if you welcome the distraction.

Plus, not everyone wants to train them. Alice would probably find them as an absolute abomination.

We'll think on it, but I think it having no effect on the outside world is boring.

@SamJaz: LOL Samjaz raid's my HQ, not if I get him first:P

@sarah morgan: No problem its something I wanted to try. There was also a Bleach RPG that never took off here, but could in time.

Online Now

@Sonata: Hey, it could happen.

Interesting thing I found out while reading the reports in Dream Drop Distance, Keyblade users are granted protection from all non-agents of light. Which essentially means SamJaz is immune to anything you could throw at him without being there in person to drop a nuke on him.

@sarah morgan: Cool, keep me involved in the discussions. I really want SamJaz to charge into battle with a sandslash called Edge.

@SamJaz: The Chaos Energy isn't darkness though:P

Online Now

@Sonata: It's still a non-agent of light, so tactical orbital attacks are no go. :P

@SamJaz: Guess Kita would have to get physical with him, or Toss him into the sun:P

Online Now

@Sonata:

@SamJaz: LOL:P

Online Now

@Sonata: I could have gone for a Zella joke, but this... just packed more punch.

@SamJaz: ZING! lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel