How do you picture other characters?

Topic started by Jewel on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by waybig1010101 2 weeks, 5 days ago.
Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sonata: Awesome Crow pics it makes me want to come up with a new power to match the pic :)

@Kuro_San: lol female Crow XD

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm looking a for a new look for Kuro, what Look do you hae in mind when you read Kuro-san posts?

Post by Absolute_Justice (78 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuro_San: oh that is a hard one. :P Who was Kuro-san before the time-skip? What do you have plan for him coming up? Is he still going to away from the action or he is going to fight himeslf?

@Absolute_Justice: Kuro-san pre Time skip was Old Hayato Jin from the Getter Robo Maxiseries. Now he is much older and tired. He cannot fight, he barely could defeat five men with utter effort in a physical confrontation when he was young, now he would be barely be able to win against one. He knows Martial arts but too old and tired to be effective. and after injurie sustained in the moon five years ago his health is quickly deteriorating

Post by Sonata (35,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Kuro_San: I see Kuro-san as something like this 

@Sonata: Seems cool but too westernish

Post by Fehafare (8,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San: You want him east, old and to look like he survived Hiroshima?

Take Zouken. xD

On a serious note, really don't know, will look through some chars and try to come up with something.

Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Fehafare: LOL I think Zouken is good for Kuro-san with what was described :P

@Fehafare: This is more like it but less old and creepy. With hair XD

Post by Manami (1,485 posts) See mini bio Level 14
How about Izou 
How about Izou 
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,798 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: Ah I see I was thinking from his your recent post Kuro-san may be revealing his is more than he appears to be and goes completely bad ass to fight Crow.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Thank u soooo much for the pics! I especially like the second one since it fits with what I have in store for Iggy :D

Manami explaining Ignatius the rules of the Union
Manami explaining Ignatius the rules of the Union

@Sonata: Oooooh! Thanks Son! Love that pic of Iggy!! :D

@Manami: A little bit too old. We are talking about business man in his late 50's early 60's that haves some seemblance of being in shape and helps himself with a cnae. Black and white hair

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuro_San: Still can't find a good one...

Now, i'm not really good at this (which is why i keep away) but this one's for Sonata and was obvious.

Manami after getting a tan. xD
Manami after getting a tan. xD

@Kuro_San: Dang if only Kuro-san was younger I thought I had a good one at least in looks but nevermind. My idea was Ginjou from Bleach he has a very young Yakuza boss look I think. :P

Nevermind though it won't work

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Ghetto Aizen? I dont think so

@Kuro_San: Ghetto Aizen XD Sorry man I was just looking for images I can't really find anyone for you at least not yet :P

Post by Sonata (35,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Kuro_San: Tough one I've looked through about 50-60 characters not many come close to that description. I could edit a pic for you that comes close.:) 

@VoidShiki: LOL Ingrid, I dont know about that one :P
Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

A really pretty pic of Mesa!! :D

Alternate Rigel=Graham Aker
Alternate Rigel=Graham Aker

Graham Aker/Mr. Bushido is one of the best characters from Gundam 00 I think him and Rigel would have a lot to agree on plus they both wear cool masks. :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel