How do you picture other characters?

Topic started by Jewel on Dec. 4, 2008. Last post by waybig1010101 2 weeks, 1 day ago.
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
G~man
G~man
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Joseph...lol

Post by Joseph (340 posts) See mini bio Level 6
LMFAO
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Anyone have one for me?

Powers:
elemental control
Can transform into a wolf
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
SuicideBlonde said:
"
Shingui Takeda
Shingui Takeda
"
thats epic!!


myra said:
"If anyone sees any pictures of a relativly small, pink dragon, it would be most appreciated. ^^
"
I found a few on Deviant art look there
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Okami said:
"Anyone have one for me?

Powers:
elemental control
Can transform into a wolf"


Okami


with Friends
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Devilly said:
"Okami said:
"Anyone have one for me?

Powers:
elemental control
Can transform into a wolf"


Okami


with Friends"
That first one is epic!
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
there are even better ones out there but my pc is acting up so i will try tomorow^^
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Thank you so much^^
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Dawnwalker said:
"Joseph...lol

"
ROFLMMFAO
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Poke Okami XD
Poke Okami XD
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Devilly said:
"
Poke Okami XD
Poke Okami XD
"
LMAO

-Saves-
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Devilly always has the best pics.
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Is true :D
Post by Damnation_Lee (223 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Grand_Master_Daizen said:
"
Damnation Lee!:)
Damnation Lee!:)
"
It seems I've made an impression! ^^
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
But as a equalizer i have the worst pc XD
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Looks like a pretty big one XD
Looks like a pretty big one XD
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Devilly said:
"But as a equalizer i have the worst pc XD"
you are now called  PIC., there always the best .
Post by Damnation_Lee (223 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Okami said:
"
Looks like a pretty big one XD
Looks like a pretty big one XD
"
Ouch...
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Damnation_Lee said:
"Okami said:
"
Looks like a pretty big one XD
Looks like a pretty big one XD
"
Ouch..."
and thats why you date the ladies now^^

Rain_Man
said:
"Devilly said:
"But as a equalizer i have the worst pc XD"
you are now called  PIC., there always the best ."
lol thanx ^^
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel