Hot Springs Turmoil OCC

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on April 29, 2013. Last post by AntiRoX 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 12

We all seen this trope before :)

Plot

Crow has been in Japan recently and during this time he has been through some of his toughest fights to dates; fighting Crimson and Azure with Callis, fighting against Wasp on the island of Torashima, and trying to catch Feral Nova the Goddess of Fire he is on his last few days in Japan and as a chance to unwind and reset himself he has decided to visit a famous and legendary hot spring and spa resort with some of the money Usso Namae gave him as a reward/payment. The Tamashī Fukkatsu (Soul Rebirth) Springs and Spa is said to be built on a mythical area in Japan and the water is said to rejuvenate the body, mind, and soul. The Last Gunslinger has decided to stop in and take some time for himself but what hijinks await him there?

Creator's Comment

Hey Everybody its your favorite Vicer Lobos ;) This should be an interesting RP in my mind, as the plot reads Crow is taking time for himself and I think we all need to rewind and relax a bit maybe even reflect on what has happen. Since I've been back it's been non stop fights (Break Out, AT, Hell Scarper, Valley of Souls, and more) I think it's time we get less serious and have some fun so this is a way for our characters to have relax as well and maybe we can even progress stories a little more. I hope you all think this is a good idea and will join me.

Tamashī Fukkatsu

Welcome Everybody to Tamashī Fukkatsu be reborn in the highest of heavens as you enjoy our world famous spa and all the services we offer! Be rejuvenated by massages of all kind, steam rooms, cool rooms, mud baths, milk baths, seaweed wraps, facials, pedicures, manicures, and more. Enjoy a healthier living with our fresh food snack bars and restaurants that serve meals customize to maximize the nutrients your body will take in. Or enjoy our World Famous and Critical Acclaim Hot Springs build on a legendary mythical spot the waters of our springs will give your soul a new life and awaken your bodies fullest potential. Our springs our separated for privacy and courtesy into a male and female section separated by a bamboo wall. Tamashī Fukkatsu is completely cut off from the world there is no technology, no television, no cell phone or wifi what so ever because they are a source of negative energy and a distraction. So Come and be Reborn at Tamashī Fukkatsu!

Rules

Be Reborn
Be Reborn
  1. All normal RP rules Apply
  2. All Characters are welcome (good, evil, neutral, space dolphin, doesn't matter)
  3. There are suppose to be fights but only comical bouts nothing serious or crazy.
  4. No complete destruction of the Spa. It can roughed up but not total annihilation

Characters

1. Crow
  2. Gen
  3. Manami
  4. Juni
Post by SamJaz (11,752 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

SamJaz will be avoiding this place like the plague, as would any sensible person familiar with anime tropes would be. He likes his physical safety intact.

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: amen! but I am half tempted to bring one of my characters into this.

@SamJaz: lol yeah I already set up and hinted at the scene everyone is expecting ;)

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,634 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Gen is totally going, one of his favorite things apart from fighting is Onsen

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Juni and Manami will be there they need the relaxation lol.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: YES! I know you wouldn't be able to resist this one ;)

@Juni_Hinamura: Finally we got some chicks this was about to be a sausage feast.

On a serious not I think this may be the last RP with Crow for a bit while I play with Enigma and a better version of Absolute Justice.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL I thought we would have a battle in the future:P

@Juni_Hinamura: Oh we will it long be a long break and I can probably squeeze in one more with Crow. Besides I can't say no to a good story lol

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: LOL I hear you, After one of my battles is over I'll be looking for youXD

So anyone else joining in I got four characters so far

Online Now

@SamJaz: dafuq?!

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Fanservice man. He's here to service your fan.

@SamJaz: Samjaz are you accusing me of setting up a thread to create fan service with some of the Vice's hottest female. I am appalled my good man I would never stop to such lows I'm a gently. This warrants only one thing I challenge you to duel I choice pistol at dawn! XD

Online Now

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Challenge accepted. I'll see you at dawn. The dawn... of war.

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I've seem to have rubbed off on you a bit Crow:P

@SamJaz: XD

@Zella_Thorn: I don't know why you guys think this is something sexual ;)

Post by Zella_Thorn (735 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: These things usually turn into those situations:P

Online Now

@Zella_Thorn said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: These things usually turn into those situations:P

Contractually guaranteed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel