Hitomi's Hairy Situation [OOC]

Topic started by Fehafare on Jan. 29, 2014. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 5 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,081 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hitomi and Hal have gather quiet a following of enemies thanks to their vigilance. And now it's here to bit them in the backside.

A criminal organization payed good money to see the two gone. The Dynamic Duo was to be taken care of by a duo of a different nature. Two Assassins by the names Alicia Waltzer and Catherine Sevillo.

But how will the mess turn out in the end?

Open RP, all are welcome.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,556 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

I think I'm going to use some of the Myth Soldiers I used back in Ryugu-jo as they are all big fans of Hal and Hitomi. And maybe the Western Dogs can make an appearence, they want to show their worth and get more money and they think if they can defeat them assassins and complete the job themselves they can get the money.

Houzi & Hikaru

Western Dogs

Post by SamJaz (11,273 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Speaking of which, I may require the appearance of a certain banshee, depending on how things work out.

Online Now

@SamJaz: You've got it. Did you read the entry of Toramaru in Inazuma, many inhabitants of the Myth Village took Ichigan, Hal or Hitomi's surname

@Kuma_From_Argentina: I didn't even notice that. That is awesome.

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,238 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Longinus Hero the kind of person he is makes him right for this. After all he hates powerful criminal organizations just out of spite.

For real I need to be in an RP where I am not responsible for larger parts of the storyline.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare said:

Hitomi and Hal have gather quiet a following of enemies thanks to their vigilance. And now it's here to bit them in the backside.

A criminal organization payed good money to see the two gone. The Dynamic Duo was to be taken care of by a duo of a different nature. Two Assassins by the names Alicia Waltzer and Catherine Sevillo.

But how will the mess turn out in the end?

Open RP, all are welcome.

Sorta sounds like a tone down version of Crow Must Die. (Greatest RP ever) I think I'm going to plan cameo Crow appearances in various RPs till Im fully ready to return

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare: I can see Celestine and Sicily make a funny cameo in this. If you want it I'll make it happen:)

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Given that i've seen your tendencies for broken characters, i'd rather no have him here.

@Fehafare: i am currently working things out in him

I'll pitch you the product when it's finished

Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

so what are the reccomended stats for characters here?

speed? strenght? durability?

i was thinking about entering this one with the only character i have lol.

@othus12: Anything between human speed and Mach 3 or above for speed. Anything goes, so long as your character is interesting. Naturally, the more powerful the character, the less interesting they are. Check out a couple of the bios to get a feel for the kind of stats you want to go for, most go for beyond human, IE Shonen strength, but not DBZ power.

Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: yeah i was thinking about using armand aucoin. this is the very first RP im gonna be playing so i dont know any of the characters but since the OP said it was free to enter i wanted to give it a try.

@othus12: Sounds awesome.

@Fehafare: His bio is somewhat fixed, waiting on Kuma and Samjaz's opinions.

but I am just trying to be in a RPG where I am not responsible for the storyline

Please I want Longinus to be my main guy

I want you to comment on his bio tell me what you feel needs to be done.

@othus12: The character's very much welcome. I hope you'll stay here this time around.

@SamJaz: @Sonata: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Well then people, the thread is up and waiting with excitement to take your posts.

@SekiryuuteiDxD: With him as he is now, i don't think so.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Posted, I will post with the Numbers later.

Gen's story is a side story that maybe will affect collateraly the main, but I just put it there to make Gen fight Spirit Boxers, he didnt fought with one for a long time....

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Cool. Hope the stories cross at some point.

Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,766 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: I'm working on my post now. :)

Online Now

@Fehafare: Just to clarify, later with the Numbers means after some posts.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel