Hitomi Nakamura, Field Seamstress Bio

Topic started by SamJaz on March 5, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 7 months ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,842 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Name: Hitomi Nakamura

Appearance Age: 17

Faction: Neutral

Group Affiliation: Hellscraper Fashion Fairies.

Character Class: Field Seamstress

Avatar Appearance: Hitagi Shenjogahara, Sera Kang.

Origin of Power: Fairy Magic, fashion sense.

Signature Moves: Mackify, Kaspa, Cleanhouse

Hitomi Nakamaura is human, and a graduate from the Hellscraper Fairy Fashion academy. She is slightly taller than most girls her age, despite looking much younger. She always has to provide ID every time she goes out at night, but that minor inconvenience pales to the advantage her appearance gives her in her profession. She has long dark hair and a slender body, one she keeps in good shape with regular exercise and a healthy diet.

Hitomi has the ability to alter clothing, repair clothing, create clothing, and perform all the duties of a seamstress, tailor, dry cleaner and fashion designer at superhuman speeds and with limited resources. Upon her graduation, she was immediately assigned to follow the invading team, From The Ceiling With Love, because the matron of the academy, Merryweather, could not abide the team’s disgusting appearance as they progressively became more battle damaged and filthy.

She has three superhuman abilities to accommodate this role. The first is Mackify, the power to completely alter one’s manner of dress at will, for a short period of time. Usually the altered clothing is purple by default, and will revert back to whatever the target was wearing beforehand.

The second ability is Kaspa, a skill somewhat similar to Alvin Himmelskarte’s Kabeach, but much more limited. This ability opens a pocket dimension containing a spa facility, where her clients can take a wash and a rest while she launders, repairs, and improves their current manner of dress. Hitomi also holds access to many materials to create more clothing as and when needed to in the office area of Kaspa. This is by far her most notable ability, as the Kaspa is impossible to enter or leave without Hitomi's permission, making it the safest place of refuge and the more secure prison in existence. She can divide and subdivide whole sections of the Kaspa, allowing her to potentially keep an infinite number of dangerous individuals trapped there for an indefinite time, while still using the Kaspa to transport people or just to generally relax.

The third ability is Cleanhouse, the power to clean and sterilize anything she holds within her hands. This allows her to use needles indefinitely, even after using them to close wounds or perform surgery.

Hitomi has trained in the Martial Arts and Crafts style called Merryweather Ryu. This style allows her superhuman speed, accuracy and dexterity with a needle and thread, allowing her to perform clothing repairs and even minor surgery, even on a moving target. Hitomi's medical knowledge is limited, and the most complicated procedures she could accomplish are appendectomies, though she has performed a successful C-section before, not an experience she wants to repeat.

Hitomi trapping people in her net
Hitomi trapping people in her net

Hitomi is playful by nature, but knows when not to cross a line. When threatened or rattled, however, she will cross that line with extreme prejudice and make whoever dared insult her realize their position- a client that would be helpless without her and one she has no obligation to whatsoever. She has been known to sew a person’s mouth shut before, and is not to be taken lightly.

Despite her amazing abilities with a needle and knife, however, Hitomi has very little front line combat ability. She will stay behind in a fight, waiting until the battle is over before coming forward to repair damages. For a small fee, depending on her mood. That said, she has a violent history of extreme close quarters combat in survival situations, and has been known to stab people with scissors and also to hang then from a tree when under duress.

Wendy's Kiss
Wendy's Kiss

During her time in the Hellscraper with From The Ceiling With Love, Hitomi acquired a powerful artefact called Wendy's Kiss. Imbued with a lost child's expectations of the perfect mother, this thimble grants the wearer inhuman abilities, including the power to sew shadows and metaphysical concepts together, as well as sense when those around her are hurting and need her help. The Wendy's Kiss allows the wearer to heal injury's, including poisons, by kissing the would, literally "Kissing it better", but doing so drains the user's strength in order to facilitate the healing process.

Post Hellscraper, Hitomi has done various work. She earns a steady income as Aleister Crown's personal designer, but she has also taken a liking to adventure, and has been known to carry out subversive missions for, with or alongside SamJaz and his associates.

Hitomi currently resides with Kelly Malkin, in a London apartment opposite SamJaz, Luna and George Hastewell.

Decided we need more non-combat characters in the Viceverse. Here's one from me.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,779 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I love the Senjougahara look. Bakemonogatari is one of my all time favourites.

I usually create my non-combat characters inside the threads, but this is a good idea too

@Kuma_From_Argentina: thanks man. Look forward to seeing her soon.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SamJaz: I like it, pretty interesting power set.

@Sonata: Thanks.

Post by VoidShiki (116 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Love it, can't wait to see her interact with the team.

Updated, added images, altered martial arts and craft style, changed other details, added information about Wendy's Kiss and what it can do.

Updated.

@SamJaz: Nice

@SamJaz: Cool update, love the concept of the Wendy's Kiss

@Sonata: Thanks. Love a good peter pan reference.

@SamJaz: For some reason I was thinking hamburgers:P

@Sonata: Lol. I think we have a wendy's in the country. Not counting the military bases.

@SamJaz: I hope you do have one Wendy's burgers are awesome!XD

@Sonata: @SamJaz:

I second that, there is only one Wendy's in my country and the Baconator is as addictive as crack. Still I like even more the baked potatoes with Cheddar and Bacon Bits, I tried to made them in home but I failed to reach the same balance.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Oh man one Wendy's that pretty crazy considering I have 2 I can get to in 5 minutes.

@Sonata: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

We had one. In England, on Oxford Street.

Twelve Years Ago.

@Sonata: There are two, I just found out. A were is one of them there is also a KFC, that is truthfully the only KFC in Argentina

You know what I need? I need a picture of Hitomi stabbing one dude in the throat with a pair of scissors while stitching another guy's mouth shut, and being totally casual about it. Like this.

Also, made some minor edits.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel