Hinamura Island Ninja Village & Dojo

Topic started by Juni_Hinamura on May 9, 2013. Last post by Surkit 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Surkit: "I-I- Reall don't want to, I have a lot of my mind, and then that night..." Lynn was rambling on, before that last tad bit slipped out, she didn't want to alert either of them to her true feelings so she thought of the best lie she could possibly come up with. "I'm on my period"
Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jlynnana: "Oh uhh... Ok. Sorry." Scratching the back of his neck Bishop didn't know what to say, going back over to Ammy a little confused before blocking it out and showing her how to finish the dance "Youre a quick learner. Wonder if you could learn how to play video games..."

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana: (LMAO)

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jlynnana said:

"I'm on my period"

(LMFAO!!! I swear we use that excuse for everything :P)

@Surkit: @Jlynnana: Ammy stumbled a bit with the final moves of the dance, the villagers around them clapping to the beat of the music while some of the more brave ones jumped onto the dance floor as well. Looking over at Bishop walking back alone, Ammy made a slight frown, she couldn't help but wonder what was going on with Nana? Her eyes then shift back to Bishop as she song finally finished, the group doing the final moves as crowed who were watching cheered for them. "Video games?" The young redhead huffed out, slightly out of breath but with a huge smile on her face. "What's that?" She asked before the two began walking back to the tables, something about being ready for her performance. Grasping a couple of drinks she handed one to her new dance teacher. "Bishop, thanks for dancing with me, it was so much fun!" she took a sip of her drink before sitting down. "Nana, did you watch?!" she spoke with excitement "You were right! Bishop is like, the dancing king!"

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juni was inside her lavish bathtub with several of her family hand maid. Juni had forgotten how this felt leaving in America for so long. The water was at a perfect temperature, she could feel her muscle start to relax and feel at ease. Soaps and bathing oil homemade here on Hinamura Island had a lush and fabulous scent of strawberries. The hand maid gently washed Juni’s body and her raven colored hair. Once they were finished they had Juni step out of the tub, and they quickly placed a towel around her to dry her off. The Juni headed to another room where the hand maid gave the full princess treatment. Nearly an half an hour had passed and Juni’s grandmother Mizaki entered Juni’s chamber. The hand maids were just finishing up and then Mizaki said to them with a smile “I need a quick moment with Juni alone, please.”

“Yes ma’am” The maids replied in unison as they gave their queen a bow. The maids began to leave closing the door behind them. Mizaki headed towards Juni was behind a paper curtain. Her silhouette was the only thing she saw of her granddaughter. When Mizaki got close enough called out to Juni, “Juni dear, are you ready?” Juni was a bit hesitant, but moved aside the curtain to reveal herself to her grandmother. “Do I…look..OK grandmother??” Juni asked Mizaki nervously. When Mizaki finally saw Juni she gasped in shock. “Juni…my goodness you look amazing. I can barely recognize you, your hair, make-up and that Kimono, simply stunning.” Juni had a bright smile on her face hearing her grandmother give her such a compliment “Thank You grandmother, I hope I do well tonight.” Her grandmother smiled and then said to her “You do look absolutely wonderful Juni, but I believe you have one vital piece missing, but don’t worry I have it right here.” Mizaki reached into the upper half of her Kimono and pulling out a small box decorated in butterflies and wrapped in a bow.

“My gift to you Juni,” Juni accepted the box as she looked at her grandmother, unsure of what she was implying. Juni slowly unraveled the bow around box and opened lid; a look of shock was in her eyes. “Grandmother….are you sure about this?..I don’t think I’m ready.” Juni held up her gift, a lotus necklace charm made of pure gold, diamond, and sparkling sapphires. A charm that was given to the Hinamura family by the great shogunate families over three hundred years ago; crafted to represent the Hinamura family as a whole. The gold stands for their bravery and honor, the sapphire stand for the Hinamura’s world renowned storm powers. The diamonds mean that their strength and legacy shall live on forever. Juni knew full well what this means, accepting this charm would mean accepting being the queen of the Hinamura clan. Mizaki gave her granddaughter a warm hug and said to her. “You are ready my dear Juni. You have grown so much not just in strength, but in mind and soul as well. I can see it in your eyes, and at the end of your party, and the induction ceremony begins you will know too.” Juni had a tear come down her rose colored cheek, and held Mizaki tightly in her arms. “If you believe I am ready, then I shall humbly accept.”

Outside at the main party the music and festivities were still going on. Mizaki then started to appear on stage and Juni was in the back still hidden from everyone. The ninja’s of Hinamura village noticed this and started to turn down the music. Mizaki clear her throat and began to speak with everyone in attendance. “ Family and friends of Hinamura Village can I kindly have your attention please.” Mizaki said pausing purposely to get everyone in their seats.

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Feral_Nova said:

@Jlynnana said:

@Juni_Hinamura said:

Juni was inside her lavish bathtub with several of her family hand maid. Juni had forgotten how this felt leaving in America for so long. The water was at a perfect temperature, she could feel her muscle start to relax and feel at ease. Soaps and bathing oil homemade here on Hinamura Island had a lush and fabulous scent of strawberries. The hand maid gently washed Juni’s body and her raven colored hair. Once they were finished they had Juni step out of the tub, and they quickly placed a towel around her to dry her off. The Juni headed to another room where the hand maid gave the full princess treatment. Nearly an half an hour had passed and Juni’s grandmother Mizaki entered Juni’s chamber. The hand maids were just finishing up and then Mizaki said to them with a smile “I need a quick moment with Juni alone, please.”

“Yes ma’am” The maids replied in unison as they gave their queen a bow. The maids began to leave closing the door behind them. Mizaki headed towards Juni was behind a paper curtain. Her silhouette was the only thing she saw of her granddaughter. When Mizaki got close enough called out to Juni, “Juni dear, are you ready?” Juni was a bit hesitant, but moved aside the curtain to reveal herself to her grandmother. “Do I…look..OK grandmother??” Juni asked Mizaki nervously. When Mizaki finally saw Juni she gasped in shock. “Juni…my goodness you look amazing. I can barely recognize you, your hair, make-up and that Kimono, simply stunning.” Juni had a bright smile on her face hearing her grandmother give her such a compliment “Thank You grandmother, I hope I do well tonight.” Her grandmother smiled and then said to her “You do look absolutely wonderful Juni, but I believe you have one vital piece missing, but don’t worry I have it right here.” Mizaki reached into the upper half of her Kimono and pulling out a small box decorated in butterflies and wrapped in a bow.

“My gift to you Juni,” Juni accepted the box as she looked at her grandmother, unsure of what she was implying. Juni slowly unraveled the bow around box and opened lid; a look of shock was in her eyes. “Grandmother….are you sure about this?..I don’t think I’m ready.” Juni held up her gift, a lotus necklace charm made of pure gold, diamond, and sparkling sapphires. A charm that was given to the Hinamura family by the great shogunate families over three hundred years ago; crafted to represent the Hinamura family as a whole. The gold stands for their bravery and honor, the sapphire stand for the Hinamura’s world renowned storm powers. The diamonds mean that their strength and legacy shall live on forever. Juni knew full well what this means, accepting this charm would mean accepting being the queen of the Hinamura clan. Mizaki gave her granddaughter a warm hug and said to her. “You are ready my dear Juni. You have grown so much not just in strength, but in mind and soul as well. I can see it in your eyes, and at the end of your party, and the induction ceremony begins you will know too.” Juni had a tear come down her rose colored cheek, and held Mizaki tightly in her arms. “If you believe I am ready, then I shall humbly accept.”

Outside at the main party the music and festivities were still going on. Mizaki then started to appear on stage and Juni was in the back still hidden from everyone. The ninja’s of Hinamura village noticed this and started to turn down the music. Mizaki clear her throat and began to speak with everyone in attendance. “ Family and friends of Hinamura Village can I kindly have your attention please.” Mizaki said pausing purposely to get everyone in their seats.

" I had fun too. Your not bad at dancing at all " He said with a smile beforeTaking the last sip of his beer and turnng his attention to the woman on stage.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel