Hinamura Island Ninja Village & Dojo

Topic started by Juni_Hinamura on May 9, 2013. Last post by Surkit 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jlynnana: AlrightXD

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Juni_Hinamura: O_O we get a performance? :D

Post by Crimson Vapor (304 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Feral_Nova: Of course;)

Post by Crimson_Rival (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Crimson Vapor:

This is gonna be good

Post by Crimson Vapor (304 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Crimson_Rival: Putting the pressure on huh;P

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jlynnana: @Feral_Nova: @Juni_Hinamura: Bishop smiles at at Juni's grandmother, thanking her for the food and wishing Juni luck before grabbing a plate and some chopsticks, thinking Nova was behind him as he looks up to see her halfway down the table with a taco in the air, "Save me one!" he yells. The party was going good so far. In the back of his mind he was wondering how Lynn was looking at the night the were out together, did she disregard it or want to see him again? The thought leaves his mind as a taco sails across the table and into his palm, Ammy waving and smiling before digging into the pile on her plate, the two sitting down at a long table waiting for the Lynn to grab a plate and Juni to perform. He didn't know she could sing and was more than curious to hear what she sounded

Ammy watched as Juni suddenly became surrounded by the children of the village, people greeting her and showing their appreciation. She had never seen anyone who was loved by so many. She watched as an elderly woman walked to the four, setting her plate down for a moment she listened to the introduction.

“It’s nice to meet you Ms. Hinamura… I-I mean you’re majesty!” She bowed, the queen of the Ninja village… how was that!? Standing back up she had a huge smile on her face. “Thank you so much for letting us come to Juni’s birthday celebration! She’s such an awesome person, you must be proud of her.” She watched as Juni began walking away. “Sing?” she arched her brow, Juni could sing? Since when? She looked at the other two, to see if they knew anything about this, but Bishop had the same curious gaze in his eyes as well.

Making her way back to the table she slid a taco over to Bishop as she began digging into her food. “Oh my gosh this food is AMAZING!” she took a breath from eating, grasping a napkin from the table and wiping the crumbs off of face. “So…” She looked over at Bishop and Nana. “Can you guys sing too?” she was curious to see if her other teammates had any other special talents she didn’t know about.

Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Juni_Hinamura: I assure, it might not happen though. Water + Cats don't really mix well. But we will see.:P

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Lynn bowed before Juni's grandmother with her hands clasped together, "It's so wonderful to meet you, thanks for inviting us". Her eye's darted back past Bishop and Ammy to see how close and connected everyone in this village was. "This is...nice" she thought, taking her seat beside Bishop before smoothing out the bottom of her dress. She couldn't help but wonder if this was how her villiage was, before the Shogun over too it. Her attention was taken by Ammy's question.  "No, I can't sing...the only thing I'm probably good at is fighting" she said, taking a bite of her taco. "Bishop over here is a pretty good dancer" she said, with a smile on her face.

"Juni looks really pretty, and happy too."

"That's not true Nana, you're good at guessing woman's bra sizes!" Ammy's head bobbled with the music as she heard Nana suddenly revile something about their teammate. Her eyes widen as her head jerked over towards him. "BISHOP YOU CAN DANCE!?" He didn't seem like the dancing type. "SHOW ME!!" she got up from her seat and scurried over to him, tugging on his shirt. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!"

@Jlynnana: With a mouthful of wine Bishop takes a harsh gulp, his cheeks turning red. Looking at Lynn her warm smile made him relax, "That was classified intel."@Feral_Nova: As the precocious Nova yanks on his shirt with wide innocent eyes he sighs, wiping his mouth and standing, "Ok ok...after you lil miss." Pushing in the chair he winks at Lynn, "Next we're gonna show off your moves." Walking behind Ammy to the wooden floor ahead of the stage he spins a finger at the dj who cues up some dance music. He starts off bobbing his had and familiarizing to the beat. A moment later his feet begin to shuffle slowly to keep an easy pace, "Your turn"

@Surkit: Lynn let loose a subtle smile as he walked away.

@Surkit: "Yes!" Ammy jumped with energy as as the two made their way to the wooden dance floor. The music started up as Nova began watching Bishop warm up, slowly moving to the beat. Then it was her turn. "Erm..." she stood there, a bit awkwardly for a moment. She had never danced before, but she had always wanted to try. First her head starting rocking back and forth to the beat, her foot tapping in sync. Her shoulders began swaying as her body began to have a little bounce to it, she was slightly off beat, but she was beaming with excitement.

@Feral_Nova: "Your gettin it...! Wait one second." Patting her head as she shimmies to the beat he walks over to the DJ abd qhispers something while slipping a bill under the table. This was a party, why not clown around a little. The 45 skips as it switches "Duh dun dun dun dun dun-tch" The speakers boom as Bishop walks back over to her with his head bobbing on only one side, shoulder hopping, a cheesy smile as he's about to show her the song of his people. Two hands reach out to either side as he gets closer "Thriller time"

@Jlynnana: He shoots her a look as if to say, 'Get up and join us'

I'm just waitin for Nova's reaction

Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Surkit: (LOL) (I got some time finally to work on my post:P)

@Juni_Hinamura: Lookin forward to it :)

@Surkit

She stumbled as the beat suddenly changed, it wasn't a song she was familiar with, but it seemed fun with a slightly eerie sound to it, like it belonged to horror film. She watched Bishop move to the beat, her head slightly tilt to the side as she watched his body move in a sharp, rigid movement but in sync to the rhythm of the song. The singers voice was fluid, filled with energy and luring. Ammy's confused look suddenly turned into a wide grin as she watched him look over at Nana. Turning her head towards her, Ammy waved over at her to come join in the fun as she jumped into the dance next to Bishop. Attempting to follow his lead, she was a little behind, trying to learn the moves to the song as it played. She couldn't help but laugh at the funny dance they were doing, but she would be lying if she said this wasn't the most fun she had in... ever!

@Surkit: @Feral_Nova: Lynn sat at the table with an eyebrow raised. "I--I'm not done eating" she said, continuing to eat her food; even though she had danced with Bishop a few days prior she wasn't ready to dance in front of energy one else.

@Feral_Nova: @Jlynnana:

Looking at Nova while she adapts and mimics his motions Bishop gives the small redhead a look then starts sliding over to Lynn in sync with the music with a funny smile on his face, finally reaching her and placing his hand lightly on her wrist and tugging, still dancing and in front of her as Ammy continues with excitement behind them " their Ninja's...I doubt they'll gossip about your thriller skills. Come on."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel