Hinamura Island Ninja Village & Dojo

Topic started by Juni_Hinamura on May 9, 2013. Last post by Surkit 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
In-land beach of the Hinamura Village.
In-land beach of the Hinamura Village.

Welcome to Hinamura Island home of the legendary lightning ninjas the Hinamura Clan. The island is located off the southeast coast of japan, and it was purchased by Juni's great great great grandmother Kiko Hinamura as private land 200 hundred years ago. The Hinamura's are a friendly and family oriented Ninja Clan, using their gifts to protect their legacy with their lives. Hinamura Island is amazingly beautiful itself, containing a a vast forest filled with various wildlife. A massive waterfall, and of course white sandy beaches. Only those personally invited by Juni can walk around the village trouble free. The Hinamura's despite being just a handful of them around are extremely competitive, in whatever they do. Gambling, Drinking, Partying, Fishing or fighting.

Juni's Grandmother Mizaki Hinamura. Current Queen of the Hinamura's
Juni's Grandmother Mizaki Hinamura. Current Queen of the Hinamura's

The Dojo

Info to be added later

Storylines on the Island

Happy Birthday Juni

The 21st birthday of Princess Juni is fast approaching. The entire village is a buzz and ready for the celebration, Inviting some of the heroes of Vice to join in on the celebration. However unknow to all of them their current queen is finally ready to step down as the leader of the village. A day of celebration for Juni becomes a day of celebration for the entire village, as Juni accepts her destiny to become the new Storm Queen of the Hinamura Clan. On this night Hinamura Island will be the most rockin place on Earth.

Post by Surkit (516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Awesome

Taking a lone paddle boat with an elderly man that was insistant on driving rowing, the Samurai finally rides upto the shore of the Hinamura Princess- Queen's home island. The information still threw him, all this time she wasn't just a Ninja, but royalty among the clans. He felt a certain kinship with that. Surkit raises a brow at the old man as he pulls out a bag of random items"For the Queen. Please give word and let her know it was from me." He said with a hopeful smile before disappearing back onto the sea

Approaching the front gates Bishop knocks against the wall. Holding his invitation upto the camera with a wide smile

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"Tu, tu tu, tu, tu!" Lynn was speeding across the ocean in a wind veil for protection, and speed chun for well...speed" Her body moved flawlessly across the ocean to the clandestine location of the Hinamura Island. Her friend Juni's birthday was upon them, it was her twenty first birthday at that. Lynn worked arduously to find Juni something that would be meaningful; and she had it.!

Arriving on the shores of the Island, Lynn called over to Bishop, whom she only assumed had just arrived. "GREEEAAAT I'm not late"

Post by SamJaz (11,111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

OOC, looking forward to when SamJaz and Juni meet so SamJaz can enjoy this wonderful place. =)

Hinamura Island was starting to get electric, The village was amped up for the first time in a long while. Even though the Hinamura's are a small tribe of one-hundred, they don't let up when it comes to partying. The entire village was decorated for the party; at first they wanted to surprise her, but the ancient riddle of how do you surprise a ninja especially a princess entered their mind. So her grand mother decided days in advanced that telling Juni, and letting her plan the whole thing would be much better. With the massive treasury they have tucked away, Juni was allowed to take a good amount on it and, spend it on whatever she needed for the party. Juni has supplied the island with everything, Lots of food and Drinks/ Very loud music and party games, even a new swimsuit for to wear later. They were ready to party till dawn! "Juni dear!" the elder Mizaki called out to her grand daughter. In a flash of lightning Juni instantly appeared before her grand-mother kneeling before her. "Yes, grand-mother" Juni answered. " No need to be so formal dear it your day today. I can see that a couple of your friends have arrived out side the gates go ahead and invite them in. I'll be out there soon" Juni rose to her feet with a smile on her face. "I shall let them in right away!" Juni once again vanished in a flash of lightning and rushed over towards the gate. She could contain her excitement and felt lighter than air.

Once she arrived at the gates she had one of the guards open it. As the stone gate rose, she saw two familiar faces in Surkit and Lynn. "Hi guys great to see you make it!" Jun ran over towards them giving them both a hug. The music started to get loud in the Village it was time to party hard!!

@Juni_Hinamura:

“Who would ever guess a clan of ninjas could well…not be so subtle.” Lynn said, holding her ears at the thunderous sound of music. “Of course we made it, you didn’t think we’d let Ammy, talk so much about your bday and then not make it” Lynn said, handing her a wrapped gift.

“I know you already have one, but it’s for your sword.” She said, handing over her father sheath.

@Jlynnana: Juni accepted Lynn's gift knowing what it was due to the shape. However she was still excited about it and opened it. "WOW Lynn this sheath is beautiful, where did you get it?" Juni asked examining and admireing the decor of it.

@Juni_Hinamura: "It belonged to my father, he was a well known swordsman in my village; needless to say I don't have a use for it" she said, scratching the back of her head. A loud rumbling resounded from the pit of her stomach. "hahahaha, I guess I'm hungry" she laughed rubbing her stomach.

@Juni_Hinamura: "I'll admit I didn't expect this either. But it's better than what I pictured at first" He says picturing a party with four visible people, a smoke machine, and seven hundred ninja's. Reaching into the bag the old man handed him, Bishop pulls out his gift

"This blade was made by the same people who constructed mine. It can channel electrical energy and distribute it based on your grip and where you point it. " Turning the hand made blade's metallic handle with leather grip towards Juni he smiles. "Use it to cut the cake"

"I almost forgot" pulling the entire bag off his shoulder Bishop hands it to Juni. "An old fisher man wanted me to give you this, he said to be sure to tell you his name was Sato Nakamura." Not understanding the reason he can only guess the old man wanted to win favor with the queen of the tribes

@Jlynnana: @Surkit: "What!? this belonged to your father, I'll treasure this for the rest of my life. Thank You Lynn" Juni said to her sincerely. She could hear Lynn's stomach rumbling and Juni giggled about it while saying to her. "Lynn, you must have ran here hahaha head on in we got an awesome spread of food out." Juni then looked over at Bishop who pull out an amazing sword as a gift for her. "WOW! WOW! WOW!! Juni screamed while handling the sword. "It's so light yet still very strong, I love it. Guess now I have to start practicing my dual wielding skill, thank you so much Bishop." Bishop handed Juni the bag that was over his shoulder saying it was from the old fisherman Sato Nakamura. "Really, from Sato Nakamura I know him he's great; always tells us his wild adventure out in the ocean when he was younger." Juni looked into the bag and gasped "I..I don't believe it.. A hand made ceremonial kimono complete with a sash, an umbrella and matching decorative hair chop sticks! Amazing!. Looked into bag more there was a letter inside, picking it out of the bag Juni read it out loud. "Dear Juni, please accept this gift on behalf of the Nakamura family." It nearly brought a tear to Juni eyes. "I'll will definitely send them a big thank you gift in the near future, but for now I will wear this when I perform tonight. Lets head to the main village that is where the food is." Juni said to Lynn and Bishop.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Juni_Hinamura:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LATE!" Nova yelled at the top of her lungs, her flames roaring around her as she flew as fast as she could to the party. The young hero lost track of time, she honestly didn't know where the time went! It was like, one second she was following a stray puppy and the next it was already time for Juni's party! The island was within Ammy's sight as she let out a small sigh, maybe she wasn't as late as she thought she was? Coming to the sandy beach she slowed herself down until her flames vanished from her body, causing her to land feet first into the sand and rush over towards Ammy who was with Bishop and Nana.

"JUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" she screamed as she ran into the Ninja Princess, her arms grasping her tightly and lifting her up the ground with her unhuman strength. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" She laughed, twirling around before setting Juni down. "OK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO GET YOU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT-" she randomly pulled out a slim but tall box from behind her. the wrapping paper covered with tape. It was Ammy's first present she ever wrapped, in fact, this was the first birthday she ever celebrated!

"IT'S THE WORLD'S LARGEST BOX OF NERDS!!!" she yelled out, throwing her hands up in excitement, she was going to get her a bra, since Nana knew her size apparently, but Nana kept insisting that wouldn't be a good idea. So she had to go with the next best idea... CANDY!

Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Juni_Hinamura: OOC: Looking forward to the day that AR & Juni meet. ouo

@Feral_Nova said:

@Juni_Hinamura:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LATE!" Nova yelled at the top of her lungs, her flames roaring around her as she flew as fast as she could to the party. The young hero lost track of time, she honestly didn't know where the time went! It was like, one second she was following a stray puppy and the next it was already time for Juni's party! The island was within Ammy's sight as she let out a small sigh, maybe she wasn't as late as she thought she was? Coming to the sandy beach she slowed herself down until her flames vanished from her body, causing her to land feet first into the sand and rush over towards Ammy who was with Bishop and Nana.

"JUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" she screamed as she ran into the Ninja Princess, her arms grasping her tightly and lifting her up the ground with her unhuman strength. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" She laughed, twirling around before setting Juni down. "OK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO GET YOU BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT-" she randomly pulled out a slim but tall box from behind her. the wrapping paper covered with tape. It was Ammy's first present she ever wrapped, in fact, this was the first birthday she ever celebrated!

"IT'S THE WORLD'S LARGEST BOX OF NERDS!!!" she yelled out, throwing her hands up in excitement, she was going to get her a bra, since Nana knew her size apparently, but Nana kept insisting that wouldn't be a good idea. So she had to go with the next best idea... CANDY!

l

m

f

a

o

@Surkit: xP

@AntiRoX: @SamJaz: (I'm sure it may happen eventually lol)

@Feral_Nova:

As Juni started to lead the other inside the village, she could hear a loud roar flying in through the clouds over Hinamura Island. She looked up and covered her eyes from the suns rays, "Is..is that who I think it is...NOVA!" She had finally arrived and rushed over towards Juni. Juni was briefly scared for her life when Nova lifted her off the ground and spin her in excitement. But Juni still gave her a big warm hug. "I'm so glad you made it here!" Juni said with a smile. As a present Nova handed her the worlds largest box of nerds. Juni gave out a fangirl shriek of excitement, "YES! YES! YES!!!! I LOVE NERDS!! I'M GOING EAT THEM ALL BY DAWN!!! WATCH ME!!. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!" She grabbed the box of nerds and ripped open the seal. "C'mon guys lets head on in and get some grub" Juni said to all three of them as she lead them all inside eat nerds along the way.

@Juni_Hinamura: @Surkit: @Feral_Nova: "The hyper-active firecracker is here" Lynn smirked, with her hands on her hips. Placing her hands behind her head, she smirked a bit; other than Tori and the now deceased Dorai, she didn't have to many people she could call friends; but this seemed different. "I'm starving who know you could burn so many calories from running on the ocean"

@Jlynnana: @Surkit: @Juni_Hinamura:

Balling her right fist up she rose it in victory. "Success!" she gave a little hop to Juni's reaction to the Nerds.

Looking over at Nana and Surkit, Nova waved at them both ecstatically. "YOU GUYS THIS IS SO COOL! I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A VILLAGE FILLED WITH NINA'S!" Ammy had never really been anywhere, in fact, the sight of the beach itself was something new to her. The four walked into the main part of the village. "Oooohhhh!" she almost stopped in her tracks, the music, lights, the energy of the village, people dancing around, moving to the beat, she had never seen such a sight!

But then something else caught her eye... the food that was laid out for the party! So many things to eat! She could feel her stomach rumble and her mouth water as she rushed over. Grasping a plate and grabbing a little bit of everything. "LOOK AT ALL THIS FOOD!" She turned to a random person who simply nod their head at her before slowly backing away. "GUYS THEY HAVE TACOS, TACOS!!!" She yelled out over the music at her teammates, holding the taco up as if it was a national treasure.

@Jlynnana: @Feral_Nova: @Surkit:

Juni her three friends of Trinity Avalon into the heart of the Hinamura village. As Juni walked by people would clap and shout out "Happy Birthday Juni-sama!!" Young children would walk up towards her and the group with warm smiles wondering where they came from. Juni hugged some of the children that she came across and shared some of her nerds candy with them. When the group finally arrived where all the food was being held it was a sight to behold. A massive feast, filled with vast variety of combinations that would satisfy anyone's hunger. Mizaki noticed her grand daugther along with her friends and approached them. "Hi Juni, I see your friends finally made it here that is wonderful" Mizaki said to her. Juni had a smile on her face and introduced her friends to her grand mother "Grand Mother these are my friends Bishop, Jlynnana and Nova. Guys this is my Grand mother Mizaki Hinamura Queen of the Village. Grand Mother do you know where Uncle Daizen is I haven't seen him since earlier today?". Mizaki as loving as she is approached them giving each one hug "Welcome to our Village dears, eat as much as you like." Mizaki said sincerely then with a smile she jokingly said " I can't eat much tough food these days since I don't have many teeth left hehehe." Turning towards Juni Mizaki answered her question about her Uncle. "You know how he is Juni, he probably off drinking sake alone some where. But he will be here to watch you perform. Speaking of which you better start getting ready." Juni smiled and nodded her head in agreement with her grand mother." Right I'll start getting ready" Looking over towards Nova Bishop and Nana Juni said to them "I'll be back I have to get ready to sing for you all. Save some food for me." Juni winked at them and started to head off into her private room to get ready for the show.

Gotta go gonna catch up later.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel