Him's Bio

Topic started by Him on March 4, 2011. Last post by Lau_Bato 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Superevil225: Right, two demons who got kicked out of Hell have standards not to date the Prince of Hell :P very logical XD

ND
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Newdeath: They have an odd definition of 'standards' XD
Post by The_Guardian (6,487 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Superevil225: Standards? Nox doesn't. :P
@The_Guardian: She has them... they're just a bit low. XD
@Superevil225: Standards? When they always smell like sex and liquor :P? LOL

ND
@Newdeath: Demon standards. They're a bit different. :P
@Superevil225: So they get the lowlifes but stay away from high class people :P LOL

ND
@Newdeath: They slowly work to the top. XD
@Superevil225: :P

ND
Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Beastly bio.
@courtney12490: Thanks :)

ND
@Newdeath: No problem. ^_^ 

The bios over here always make me feel inadequate lol. They're all books and so pretty.........

Mine's not even a  tenth of the way done. 
Post by Him (53 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@courtney12490: LOL your bio looks pretty good, I've seen it on the Vine.
@Him: Thanks. I think I just need to take a day or two and write hardcore for it, because it's pretty sparse as compared to what's actually happened.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@courtney12490 said:
" @Him: Thanks. I think I just need to take a day or two and write hardcore for it, because it's pretty sparse as compared to what's actually happened. "

Your Vine bio's are great ! I think if you take time and build your bio a little over time, it makes a greater character as opposed to just doing it all in one setting. You feel more relaxed and each time you go back you'll have a fresh mind, so you don't get tired or too over-worked. Bio's are tough, but your a great RPer so it comes more naturally to you, trust me people on the outside can tell.

P.S. I don't mean that people who do bio's in one sitting are worse characters by any means, I just think from a personal perspective that it's easier to build and do over time.

Post by Andras (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You changed the bio. I thought we promised each other to tell the other before we made some big changes LMAO xP

Will read tonight, once ive started Andras bio, and updated Shiro's bio a little.
@courtney12490: Ah I see. So your bio will be even more awesome :P

@Andras: LOL I forgot about that. 

I'm more anxious for Shiro's update :P

ND
@fire_star said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Him: Thanks. I think I just need to take a day or two and write hardcore for it, because it's pretty sparse as compared to what's actually happened. "

Your Vine bio's are great ! I think if you take time and build your bio a little over time, it makes a greater character as opposed to just doing it all in one setting. You feel more relaxed and each time you go back you'll have a fresh mind, so you don't get tired or too over-worked. Bio's are tough, but your a great RPer so it comes more naturally to you, trust me people on the outside can tell.

P.S. I don't mean that people who do bio's in one sitting are worse characters by any means, I just think from a personal perspective that it's easier to build and do over time.

"
Oh yeah, I'm definitely of the school of thought that a bio's never finished, it evolves and shapes over time as your character does. But I barely have ANYTHING in there. 

Thank you, so much for the compliments! ^_^
@Newdeath: You people flatter me...I may need to spend more time here. :P
Post by Mesamia (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Smokey the Bear wont like Him at all he is a forest fire hazard:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel