Heroes in a Half-Shell Ooc

Topic started by Guyver on April 19, 2013. Last post by Guyver 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Guyver (3,415 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The Beginning

On a fateful night, Hamato Yoshi-- martial artist and former Foot Clan affiliate-- discovered four abandoned infants on the steps of his dojo in New York City. Their origins and parent's whereabouts unknown, the old man adopted them as a surrogate father. Under the watchful eyes of the sensei, the brothers were disciplined in the shadowy art of guerrilla combat known as "Ninjutsu," wanting them to learn self-defense and the virtue of controlling oneself. But more importantly, the wise master did not want his sons to repeat the same mistakes he committed many, many moons ago. They were mistakes that formed mortal enemies, and forced him to escape his homeland, Japan.

Now teenagers, the Hamato brothers each lead lives of the average variety, attending the predominantly Japanese-American public school, Geki High , in Little Osaka. Hamato Leonardo-- the responsible; Hamato Donatello-- the keen; Hamato Raphael-- the valiant; Hamato Michelangelo-- the kind. However, that all changes, when they stumble upon a genetic-altering substance. Well, you know where we go from here.

Players

This Rpg is open to anyone interested in joining. All four turtles have already been taken, but feel free to join as anyone else. This is a Vice revision of the TMNT mythology, so if you want to roleplay as an original character from TMNT, go ahead. Or, if you like, you can create your own custom character. Just make sure to leave a summary of your character on the Ooc thread, so we'll know who you are. And make sure it stays relevant to the story. Thank you :)

• Guyver-- Leonardo
  • Fat Magnum-- Donatello
  • Ferro Vida-- Raphael
  • Sha-- Michelangelo
  • Sonata-- Krang

Setting

New York City is the central point of interest in this Rpg. The Hamato household/ Hamato Dojo is located in Little Osaka, a fictitious Japanese enclave. The only renown point of interest or landmark in the area is Geki High School. Feel free to broaden the spectrum or form your own communities/ areas. Just make sure it's relevant, and that it doesn't interfere with previously proposed locations.

List of locations and their points of interest:

Geki High School
Geki High School
Murakami Tower
Murakami Tower
The Hamato Dojo
The Hamato Dojo
LocationsPoints of InterestOverview
Little Osaka
  • Geki High School
  • Hamato household and dojo
A spacious Japanese-American enclave in New York City. Home to the Hamatos and Geki High School.
Onisuka
  • Murakami Chemcorp
Home to Murakami Chemcorp in the industrial district in New York. Its CEO is Krang, who is heavily focused in genetic-enhancements-- primarily experimenting on animals.

Regular Rpg Rules Apply

I designed this Rpg to be casual and user-friendly. One or two paragraphs per post is encouraged. But if you want to go all "essay" on us, by all means, go for it :P There are no real pre-planned scenarios in this story, except for the turtle mutation. All in all, I want this thing to move along naturally. However, plot hooks are encouraged to be formed by players. That's it. Have fun.

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This is epic, wish I could have been a part of it :( Good luck to you four! :D I know this will be an EPIC read! ^___^
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Let's get it

Post by SamJaz (13,027 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I missed out here, have fun!

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Guyver: Awesome Have fun guys!XD
I'm hoping to start this thing in the evening, but no promises. And to the rest above, if you want in, go ahead and jump in. We still don't have some key figures: Master Splinter and The Shredder.
Post by Maya Lopez (25 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Guyver: Was wondering what was up.

I was waiting for someone to return, before I can start this.
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Guyver: I'm trying to decide between Krang and Leatherhead:P
General Krang would be awesome xD "We must stop those who call themselves The Turtles." I'm still not sure how we'll go about getting mutated, yet; but, the Krang might have something to do with it.
@Guyver: Well at least you are using the mutation plot, instead of saying their aliensXP
Well, it's safe to say I'm no Michael Bay fanboy ;P
@Guyver: LOL if you were I'd question your sanity:P
Yes, a psychiatric check-up would be in order lol
@Guyver: LOL Well if I join in the RP I guess I'll be Krang, I'm always the villain in RP's:P
Nice! Can't wait to see your take on him :D
@Guyver: I'd probably make Krang a CEO boss of the chemical corporation. (Got to think of a good name for it) Shredder can be one of his council members in secret still running the foot clan.
I like the idea already. Come up with a name, and I'll be sure to add it in "Setting" section.

POSTED! Hope I got the Leonardo I'm trying to portray across in this first post xD

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Guyver: Murakami Chemcorp, will be the name of the company Krang runs. It is located in the industrial district of Onisuka. Krang is trying to make a fountain of youth formula by experimenting on a variety of animals. The some versions of the formula have been improperly discarded. Krang is a cold hearted tactician, and has been exposed to a variety of different chemicals himself. He looks old, but has the physique of a well-trained athlete, but at a horrible price.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel