help with rpg characters

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Oct. 4, 2011. Last post by haseo_yashimora 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Seems i dont have time to look through everyones bio's for there RPG characters i want to post in the "how you piture other characters" thread but im not familiar with what everyones character looks like i went to that tread where it shows everyones character but it lagged so bad so if you want me to post an image of your character in that thread post a short description of your character in here please. ty
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well I do not have an official character image, but I can give a description of Lebreus, and also if you find a good image to him I would thanks you

-Black shoes, Light brown trousers, two belts crossing his waist; dark red shirt, light brown jacket, a silver brazalet in his left arm, a collar with a pearl or jewel hunging from his neck, no facial hair, disorderde black hairstyle that reaches to his shoulders, brown eyes, two pistols in his belts, a knife hiding in his jacket; 1,75 aprox., Hero class

hurmmmm, well the belt and shoes reminds me of Squall. hurmmmmmm very hard character this is going to be to find, but ill try ;)

@haseo_yashimora:Yeah the belts where based on squall's design, also the jewel is important, because it is one of his abilities

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Daisuke uses pictures from Emiya Shiro
Validimus is based on Savaris Luckens
Keith White presently uses Kiyotaka Narumi as his avatar, although any schrewd young gentleman in a white suit would do, including Aion and Rufus Shinra
Post by Falken (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Callis look is based on Lion-o from the Thunder Cats Reboot

Falken uses pics of Hei from Darker Than Black, or Killy from Blame!

Kuro-san look is based on Hayato Jin from Shin Getter Robo or Neo Vs Shin Getter Robo

@paladin
@Falken: 

kk ty

@paladin:Suggestion to Keith White

Kyosuke Irie, from Higurashi no naku koro ni, however he is a pedobear

@Levance said:

@paladin:Suggestion to Keith White

Kyosuke Irie, from Higurashi no naku koro ni, however he is a pedobear

hurrrmmm ok should be not hard to google

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel