HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 10 months ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,260 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: @Fehafare:

Arthur couldn't not feel pity for Taylor, despite what he did to the maids. He must have the best of intentions. He still deserves a beating. That was not what Phantom provided however. Actually, he might have taken the correct approach. Then again, Taylor's reaction forced Sam to intervene.

While Taylor was being dealt with, some people were leaving and Mary and Lincent were... Celebrating. Damn it people, nine year old right here. Get a room. And now the cops were here. Wonderful.

Before the policemen could do anything however, Phantom saved the day and teleported everyone to a large balcony, attached to a very expensive looking house... Hmpf, show-off.

Unsure what to say, Arthur cleared his throat. "So... It's over? Are we supposed to say our goodbyes? Because I really don't feel like parting with you guys. Well, maybe I don't mind saying goodbye to Lincent." He was obviously joking in the part about Lincent.

Matt decided to cut in. "Aren't we going to see what's in that briefcase first? Or have a party?"

Post by SamJaz (12,971 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Fehafare: @ChronoWolf:

"Not gonna lie, I'm tired." SamJaz said with a laugh, walking across the balcony and setting the briefcase onto a table. "But we are gonna be keeping in touch after this."

Hitomi was the first to pull out her phone. "Who's on Facebook?" She asked, quickly finding Matt and adding him.

SamJaz smirked, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a phone. It was an unusual device, crafted by Alvin so he could keep in touch across universes. He sent out a short bluetooth pulse so everyone within fifteen feet could download his details onto their phones. Then, pocketing the device, he had a thought.

"This isn't the place I came to last time, isn't it?" He asked Aleister, before remembering what happened while they were inside. Al must have more than one mansion. Shrugging, he drew one of his keyblades and tapped the case.

It opened up, revealing eight cut throat razors. The handle was dragon bone, with the FCL sigil engraved in blue mythril. The blade itself was also mythril, and would never dull. Engraved on each blade was a name.

Samson- Heir of Breath

Aleister - Prince Dauntless

Matthew - Beast Spirit

Arthur - Chrono Wolf

Gen - Fighting Fury

Alvin - Gate of Worlds

Crow - Gunslinger

Lincent - Ironblood

Underneath the razors were six bracelets, each with the FCL sigil. On the back, each one also bore a name.

Yukari - Blazing fingertip

Hagane - Full Metal

Coleen - Time on my side

Yei - Shadowscout

Juni - Blade of New Traditions

Hitomi - Weaver of Fate

Blinking, SamJaz started distributing the gifts to those who were available to receive them. "Al, did we ever decide who was paying for the pizza at the end of this?" He asked aloud.

Post by Fehafare (9,562 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: @ChronoWolf:

Crown accepted the blade handed to him. A nice gift, but also a smack in the face considering what they had to go through. Then again Crown's real reward was right next to him, Clare wouldn't leave his side since he took her from Lincent's shoulder. Mary and Liliy were there too, in fact the two girls approached right at that moment. "We're sorry for the trouble Mr. Crown." Liliy apologized to him in a weak voice. "It's alright, but more importantly.... what did you two do with my password?" hearing the girl's voice reminded Crown of the little incident when he thought that the girls were gone. "Uhh, that's.... umm..." Liliy started looking around the room for help and help she did get. "The scary boy forced us Sir." her sister stepped right in, lying through her teeth.

Crown could tell Mary's lies from miles away, most of the time at least. He gave her a funny look, but then just shrugged. "Alright, go order something to eat and join us then." with that the two girls ran off while giggling to each other.

He wanted to turn to his guests again, but his phone rang. Come to think of it, no one could have reached him while he was in the tower. The number displayed was not a familiar one, but the voice he heard once he picked up certainly was. The voice of a kind, but tenacious old man. "Wordsworth!" Crown exclaimed in surprise and shame. For a moment he had forgotten about his trusty butler. The following few minutes were a constant back and forth between the two, reassuring to each other that they were fine. Finally the old man spent some more five minutes convincing his master that it wasn't necessary to come to pick him up, at least not for today.

Putting the phone away, Crown turned to Sam and his question. "Honestly i don't even remember, but hey i'll do it anyway.".

He took Clare by the hand and took her round the balcony introducing her to everyone. She was somewhat surprised how open Crown was about this. Before it was unthinkable that he'd bring someone to this mansion, yet here they were having a little party. Leaving her to talk with Hitomi he walked to Arthur. "I think i ow you this." he said as he pulled out something from behind his back, akin to hammerspace. It was a guitar, with the features of an axe and a gun. Crown had taken it from the reception where he had left it during his hospital visit.

Crown only smiled, for him it was finally over.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,825 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Fehafare: @ChronoWolf: @SamJaz:

Gen stretched as he woke up, the whole floor was destroyed the mansion was trashed, Samjaz checked the wrong room, Gen was soundly sleeping in the one besides it, yet a lot of rubble fell over him. The Hot Blooded Boxer walked around only to find the stairs towards the next level blocked. He muttered an insult and started the climb back up. –Fuck em’ all! They left me sleeping and got all the fun! – Gen spitted the ground with disgust and said to himself. – I’m going to Osaka, I’m sure I’ll get an awesome brawl there.- And with that the Boxer left the Hellscraper, unknown to him the adventure he missed thanks to a power nap.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,260 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: @SamJaz:

Arthur was surprised. And a bit disappointed actually. I mean seriously, Phantom is that rich and all he gives him is a gun-guitar... But at least he can appreciate the sentiment. "Thanks. At least it's more useful then a razor." Yeah, his facial hair isn't exactly growing so the razor is useless.

Having accepted the gift, he gave everyone his Facebook profile and sat back into the nearest armchair. He too thought it was all finally over. But wasn't there something else? Oh yeah... What happens to the princesses? Yes, they can return to their families, but they will be scared for life. Actually, Loveline doesn't even get that. Her parents are dead. She will be taken to an orphanage just like Arthur was once. He was younger then her and his memory of that place isn't that good but...

She needs a proper home. And maybe, just maybe, he can provide one.

Matt sat on the couch. When he looks at the whole experience, he didn't get much did he? No cool looking sword, no girlfriend, no hope for better times like Kelly, but at least his memories of the place won't be as traumatic as Hitomi's. Oh, and he got a nice razor. You never know when you're gonna need one.

Perhaps he should call mom and tell her he'll be late. I bet she'll make lasagna for when he comes back.

Post by SamJaz (12,971 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare:

Kelly sat down next to Matt and fell asleep, head resting on his chest. She was just too tired to care.

SamJaz smirked, glad for the whole thing to be over.

Silently slipping out of the party, he tapped a door with his keyblade and opened a portal.

He'd be back by the time pizza was here, thanks to the time difference.

-=-

He was led to the city wall, and standing a mile away was an army of six nations.

Vampires. Beastkin. Merfolk. Chitnous. Dovah. Falchion.

"They intend to kill every Hume within the walls." Alvin explained. "We need to establish a plan of attack for this siege-"

SamJaz interrupted him by jumping off the wall and landing on the ground below the armies.

"NATIONS OF THE SEVEN!" He shouted, projecting his voice through the air through unnatural means. "I AM HERE TO DICTATE THE CONDITIONS OF YOUR SURRENDER!"

The battlefield turned silent.

Who is this madman?

The humans are outnumbered and outmatched. They have their holy weapons, but they cannot withstand the might of all six nations attacking at once.

And this fool wants them to surrender?

"YOUR GOVERNMENTS WILL BE DISSOLVED AND YOUR LANDS WILL BECOME PART OF THE EMPIRE!" SamJaz declared. "EVERY SEVENTH HOUSEHOLD SHALL REMAIN WHERE THEY RESIDE. ALL OTHER HOUSEHOLDS SHALL BE RELOCATED ACROSS THE SIX KINGDOMS AND THIS CITY. THE MAPS SHALL BE REDRAWN AND THE LANDS DIVDED INTO FIVE DISTRICTS! THEIR NAMES SHALL BE CENTRAL, SHADOWLANCE, SHATTERBEAT, GATECRAFT, AND BRAVERING! EACH OF THESE SHALL BE LED BY A COUNCIL THAT ARE UNDER THE LEADING BODY OF THE EMPIRE!

"IN ADDITION!" SamJaz declared. "AFTER THE PERIOD OF TWELVE YEARS THERE WILL BE A THIRTY-YEAR BAN ON MARRYING WITHIN YOUR OWN SPECIES! THIS WILL ELIMINATE YOUR RACIAL IDENTITIES AND CREATE ONE UNITED CLAN COMPRISED OF HYBRIDS WITH DIFFERING ABILITIES, ALL OF WHICH WILL BE VALUED AND EQUAL! ALL CITIZENS OF THIS EMPIRE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ITS LAWS AND WILL HAVE RIGHTS AS DICTATED BY THE LAWS OF THE EMPIRE!

"TO SHOW THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND RETURN TO YOUR LANDS!" SamJaz shouted. "OUR FORCES SHALL COME WITHIN THE MONTH TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR RELOCATION AND RESETTLEMENT. HOWEVER, IF YOU CONTINUE TO BEAR UNSANCTIFIED WEAPONS IN THE PRESENCE YOUR EMPEROR THEN YOU WILL BE TREATED AS ASSASSINS AND TERRORISTS- REBELS WHO INTEND TO TAKE THE LIFE OF YOUR RULER!"

SamJaz closed his mouth, taking a deep breath.

The citizens behind him couldn't believe his audacity.

The warriors before him couldn't believe his gall.

The siege engines began to approach the city.

Flicking his key blades, SamJaz grabbed two with a collision spell and dragged them to the ground, crushing hundreds of soldiers instantly.

The Empire did not yet have a military force.

After this day, it would. Because SamJaz wouldn't always be here to protect them.

This day, however, he would take the head of all six rulers and bring peace to this continent.

He didn't want to become that armoured figure from before.

But this was the only way he could see to protect these people.

Peace through superior firepower.

-=-

Hours later, SamJaz stood upon a pile of bodies.

More than half of the warriors had fled. In the end, the citizens had to defend the southern half of the city, as the wall had been breached where SamJaz couldn't defend it.

But Alvin had armed the citizens. Coleen had trained them earlier. And Hagane maintained the walls.

The had conquered.

SamJaz returned to the party, sweating and covered in blood.

He didn't want to take another life ever again.

But he knew he would.

-=-

"You stink." Hitomi told him the second he returned to the manor, opening another portal in the hallway. "Pizza's here, get a wash and I'll save you one."

"Thanks" SamJaz said, stepping into the Kaspa and finding the showers.

It had only been about thirty minutes, but his body wasn't fooled by the time gap.

He was exhausted.

Stripped and under the running water, Sam began to sing.

"I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark.

"I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark.

"I always spend my evenings where there's women wine and song,

"But like a man I always take my little wife along.

"Iiiiii'm a member of the midnight crew.

"I'm night owl and a wise bird too

"Home with the milk in the mooooooorniiing!

"Singing the same old sooong!!

"Rise with the moon go to bed with the sun!

"Early to sleep and you'll miss all the fun!

"Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you…

"Make her, a member of the midnight crew…"

{ + }

Fin.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel