HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:@ReliusClover:

Gen stopped in his tracks when he heard Crown proposition. He turned around with a deadly glow in his right eye and moved towards him with a smile more creepy than sinister. –Ok, if you ask me so kindly to punch you I’ll do it- The Hot-Blooded Boxer firmly stood in the ground taking a stance to help him send a powerful straight directly to Phantom’s face. Fighting Spirit focusing in his fist that was covered by a dense and radiant blue aura, that fluctuated around the hand of Gen –You asked for it Kamen-chan! Torauma PUNCH!- The Brawler From Tokyo sent a might strike aimed directly to Phantom temple, a powerful wind raised up around them as the strength behind it was more than enough to shift the pressure in a small area, even some cracks in floor showed the blow strength. An attack like this would surely decapitate an elephant or something even bigger, and Gen knew that well. But at the last moment he stopped his blow and only a massive wind current, powerful but inoffensive was shot towards Phantom face, pushing his hair backwards with a might gust.

Gen started laughing out loud, all the tension broken after that “attack” and as he did with Samjaz he lightly, for his standars, punched Aleister in the shoulder –You really thought I was about to slug ya man! HAHAHA! I wouldn’t do that we are in the same side! And I’ll remember that until you make me forget it by attacking somebody in the group again….- His eyes went sinister again - Ya understand me Kamen-chan?- Gen left chuckling while he moved once again to Samjaz side. There he was guided by some really annoying fairies he wanted to slug, yet at this point he had learnt enough of Samjaz to know when to exercise some finesse. Gen didn’t had friends, yet now he was in this place, one of the funniest places he had ever visited with a bunch of people he was starting to care about. His mentor always told him that a Spirit Boxer path is always lonely, but the Hot-Blooded Boxer never took great care to follow the rules or traditions. Having some people to relay on and spar from time to time wouldn’t be so bad.

He was taken to a shower were he cleaned hectoliters of blood from his skin while new clothing was being prepared by the fairies. After a good shower, Gen took the clothes left for him. A sleeveless white shirt with a Tiger on it, a couple of light gloves that let his fingers out, but with some kind or reinforcement under the fabric and Black cargo pants with combat boots. He was good to go and ready to keep punching people to the floor.

Post by SamJaz (12,733 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ReliusClover: @ChronoWolf: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:

And wouldn't you know it, but in the cubicle next to the boxer, it turns out that someone liked to sing in the shower.

"I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark, I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark, I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song, but like a man, I always bring my little wife along!

"I'm a member of the Midnight Crew, I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too, Home with the milk in the morning, Singing the same old song! Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun Early to bed, and you'll miss all the fun Bring your wife and trouble, it will never trouble you Make her a member of the Midnight Crew!"

The music, however, was interrupted by SamJaz turning off his water and leaving to get dry, before the song resumed as he dressed again.

"I never shall forget the night I made Six Rapper's Run, Although I didn't have a knife, a blackjack, or a gun, I proved myself a hero of a very high degree, I ran for home, and six of them, were running after me! Iiiiii'mmm, a member of the midnight crew..."

Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yei found herself in a white room full of fairies whom began taking her measurements. Merryweather, a fairy in blue, offered Yei and Phantom a drink then. "That would be delightful," Yei responded to the madam politely. "It'll keep me occupied while the boys get cleaned up." Revealing her digital diary she took note of the altercation between Arthur and Phantom. From that experience she learned that he had a soft spot after all.

@Yeilin:

Already clean and clothed Gen came out to find Yei and Phantom. With his characteristically lack of finesse he moved towards Yei. – Hey Ninja-chan! What’s your story? What are ye doing here?- The Hot-Blooded Boxer added –My name is Gen by the way, Gen Shishioh-

@Kuma_From_Argentina: "My story? If I told you that, dear Gen-san, I'd have to kill you." The shadow princess remarked as Gen came up on her, freshly bathed and dressed. Knowing the statement wasn't something he'd never heard before she continued, "As overused as that line is, it's the truth. In any case, you clean up rather well." She took a sip of her beverage then, silently giggling at the sound of someone singing in the showers.

@Yeilin:

-Bah, I like the scent of blood, but truth to be told sometimes the blood makes you lose friction and connecting punches while your knuckles are slippery is kinda tricky…. Only overcuts work fine and those cause a bitch of a strain to yer hands- Gen talked about something so horrible with calm voice, even bored. He may be a good guy deep down, but that was under several hundred layers of grade A Blood Knight Tendencies. Sniffing the air and with another classic display of a brutish lack of manners the Spirited Boxer said to Yei. –Ya could use a bath yourself Ninja-chan, ya stink like a dead dog or something…-

@Kuma_From_Argentina: (lol..)

The brawler was either crazy, stupid or trying to gauge the shadow sister's patience. It didn't matter. the 'nin' in 'ninja' has many translations, one of which happens to be patience. Nonchalantly, Yei simply ignored the disrespectful remark and resumed typing into her digital diary.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin: @ReliusClover:

Arthur woke up in a bed."What the..." How did I end up here. Let me guess, Sam though I needed to get pached up. I guess he was right. That Phantom is a beast and possibly a moron. Then shouldn't I hate him or something? That is not what Arthur felt towards Phantom. Quite the contrary. He felt respect. Even though he's just an acrobat he was able to almost kill Arthur. "I think I actualy like the guy. " Arthur thought that he should ask his teacher to train him osme more. He really needed to get stronger.

Arthur got up. He left the room he was in. He was it the receptionist again. "Ah, I see you're feeling better. The boxer that was with you already left." That was something Arthur expected. Gen doesn't know when to stay down. "Thank you for healing me." Then he got into the elevator and the receptionist lowered it down to the floor his allies were at.

There he saw a room filled with faries. "What is going on around here." The fairies were taking mesurments of Phantom and Yei and Arthur could have sworn he heard water coming from the a room near by. He heard Sam singing in there. That almost made Arthur laugh like a maniac. Instead he just put on a grin. Some fairies started taking Arthurs mesurments. "Hey, what do you think you're doing." "We're doing something you should have done yourself." "It's not my fault we have a blood thirsty maniac in our team." Arthur didn't really mean to say that, but he said it. Actually, he would probaly call Phantom that until they leave this place, not as an insoult, but as a joke. Phantom probably woudn't give a damn if he ignored comments about Clare, so there won't be any hurt feelings.

"Hey, no daydreaming. Go take a shower." " That might be a good idea. I reek. Hey, why are you doing this? I though every thing here was out to kill us." Arthur didn't mind that very much. As he said, he wanted a floor where he could rest, drink tea and possibly eat something. Maybe chocolate. The fairies didn't answer his question. Instead they just pushed him into the shower room. "I hope those guys don't mind waiting for half an hour. I really like my showers."

"Yeilin Kichise, daughter of a Korean Businesswoman and a Japanese policewoman, raised by her grandmother until her death, then shifted around through various boarding schools throughout her life, most recently the Kashima Shrine Academy, where you obtained the rank of Delta Kageshojo. You've been there about ten years, and it shows." SamJaz said, walking out and towelling his hair, dressed in his new combat fatigues. "The moment you locked away your identity, I was able to unlock it, as Al over there can testify. Ooops," SamJaz said, looking at Phantom, then shrugging. "Eh, Al's fine. Secret identity's safe and to be honest, who cares? Thanks for the get-up Merryweather." He added, turning around. This cstume was black and red and yellow, with far too many zips, straps and pockets for his own good, but either dispite or because of that, he looked pretty damn good in it, albeit someone who looks damn good at his final fantasy convention.

"Oh, don't worry about it, it's our pleasure." Merryweather said, waving the compliment aside. "That will be ten thousand dollars, if you please."

SamJaz paled. He should have known. These were ruthless businesses and were there to make a profit. That said, this was too awesome to pass up on. It felt good to be wearing something fresh and clean for once, but he wasn't about to ask for help, despite the fact that money was one of Phantom's superpowers.

He dug into his pockets. "I have... two thousand, five hundred and sixteen munny aaaand.... a lot of yen." He said. "Will that do?"

@ReliusClover:@Yeilin: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: Arthur finaly got out of the shower. Steam was coming from his body. Arthur always though it was ironic that a frost mage likes warm showers. As he got out of the shower he was handed clean boxers, jeans an a shirt. Arthur got dressed but left the shirt unbuttoned.

The fairies asked him for 5000 dolars. "What?! You just gave a shirt and jeans. I could buy those for 500 dolars. This is a ripoff. Damn you." Arthur handed them, 5000 dolars and noticed that Sam was having the same problem only they were asking for 10000. Sam disn't have enough. The faries were about to say something to Sam and they didn't look too happy. Arthur stepped in. "Wait, wait. There's no reason for this to turn into a battle. I was really hopeing we would get to relax. I'll add my money to his." Sure I'll be pritty much broke, but at least I get to rest. Besides my teacher will give me back what I spend. She'll probably make me run a million laps around her house, but it'll be worth it."You guys wouldn't by any chance have any chocolate, would you? I'm really hungry."

SamJaz looked ready to bake Arthur a cake and name his first born child after him.

Then the panic sunk in.

"What about Gen?" He asked, clearly panicking.

"Oh, we just needed him to model a few other outfits with his incredible physique, he's earned his pay." The fairies announced with glee, two of them opening the stairway downwards. "And don't worry Mister Arthur, all our services come with a complimentary fruit basket, free of charge! Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again here at Merryweather Designs."

SamJaz took his fruit basket carefully, subtly sniffing it, and began to tear into a pear. "Thanks ladies. Autobots! Roll out!" He shouted, leading the way down the stairs.

Floor -08

@ReliusClover:@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin: @SamJaz:

"A fruit basket? But... but... I wanted chocolate." Arthur started tearing up. Why must they be so evil. Arthur took his basket and started going down the stairs.

As he stepped on to the next floor he saw a cave. What's a cave doing here? Arthur went inside to check it out. The cave was filled to the brink of exploading with gold. Arthur was overjoyed. He would get all his money back. Unless Phantom doesn't take it for himself. At that point Arthur realised Phantom didn't talk to him since he came down the fairy place. But he didn't care. He was about to get rich. YAY! And then he noticed that the cave was filled with pirates, aswell. Less yay. At least they aren't mechanical pirates. We had way too many robots.

Arthur made a lance in his hand and ran towards the pirates who drew their cutlasses. Some even drew their pistols, but Arthur wasn't worried. I won't let them deny me the gold. I didn't give away all my money for nothing.

@ChronoWolf: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:

"PARLEY!" SamJaz shouted, stepping aside with his hands in the air. "We don't want any trouble. Just your money."

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

Phantom, still at ease that his face didn't end up worse than that one time when he was locked up somewhere in South America and where they were beating him for 24 hours straight with no apparent reason... other than being suspected to have stolen the Portrait of Suzanne Bloch. Well it seems the thing with Gen was settled and he could move on with it.

And Arthur arrived as well as it seems. They were already advancing to the next floor and Crown decides to speak up now. He slowly approaches Arthur and taps him on the shoulder once, he moves his hand behind his head and says the words in a rather nervous tempo "Hehe, sorry for that thing a while ago buddy." he extends his hand after that, while putting the other inside his suit. "Noticed you had some money problems up there, this might help and it's the least i can do." he throws a bundle of cash at Arthur.

Now that this was done he could move on with slaughtering whatever was on the floor but he wouldn't forget the strange incident any time soon. "Perhaps i should tell it someone..." Phantom thinks to himself, regarding the fact that he's hiding that he wasn't quiet himself back then.

He blocks a few bullets fired at him with five normally sized cards and then throws them using telekinesis, his hand still being on his chin and him being lost in thoughts.

SamJaz ducked under the hail of gunfire that came their way. Clearly the pirates didn't take lightly to what was happening here.

He had to wonder though. If these pirates were the fairies neighbours, why did they get away with their clothes being in such a mess?

Clearly didn't want to share the sweet loot. Speaking of which, SamJaz found a small collection of keychains in one of the many pockets of this new get-up. The keychains, since they weren't based on relationships SamJaz himself had forged, were significantly weaker than the likes of Undying Soul, Shufflecast, and LucidSnipe, but they had quite a few tricks to make them worth their while.

Like the one he was equipping that very moment. Follow the Wind. It had the same base strength as the Kingdom Key, but it made discarded loot draw towards his pockets. On top of that, it looked very pirate ship-esqe.

Gold started flowing subtly into his pockets, then mysteriously fusing into higher currencies, pennies becoming dollars, dollars becoming large bills.

He kept a silver Dollar as it was though. That coin made a beautiful sound when tossed.

SamJaz briefly considered the morality of this keyblade, but then decided it was worth it, since these coins were piled up by pirates they were about to kill. Pirate loot is free game, right?

He stood up, raising his keyblade and launching a fireball at the pirates, making it a literal firefight.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz:

Arthur impaled a pirate with his lance and used him as a human shield. When a pirate stopped to reload, he pushe the end of the lance that was sticking out of this guy into him. Then he jumped back slashing any pirates that attacked him with their cutlasses with a frost sword.

As he stepped out, Phantom tapped him on the shoulder. He apologised to Arthur and even gave him a large sum of cash. "Er... Thank's, but you didn't have to do that. I'd forgive you even without you bribing me. Besides, The cave is filled with gold. I'll get all my money back and then some." Phantom didn't seem to notice what Arthur said , so Arthur just ran back into the fray.

He parried a pirates sword with his own, and threw a shard at another one that was about to shoot him.Then he quickly pulled his sword across the neck of the previous one. He turned around and stabbed one in gut. At that moment a fireball exploded behind him. The gold started flying in all directions. "Damn it Sam, what are you doing. That's precious money."

However he heard a man saying something behind him "NO, MY BOOTY. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT YOU SCURRRRRRRRRRVY DOGS. I, CAPTAIN SCURVYBEARD, PROMISE YOU THAT."

"NO, MY BOOTY. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT YOU SCURRRRRRRRRRVY DOGS. I, CAPTAIN SCURVYBEARD, PROMISE YOU THAT."

SamJaz lunged over the pile of gold and parried the flintlock out of the way, then locked blades with the captain's cutlass as the gun went off harmlessly. "A duel then." SamJaz grinned. "One swordsman against another. Your flintlock against my magic, my keyblade against your cutlass." He grinned, pressing the advantage. "Consider this a mutiny."

"Yee watch too much Pirates of the Caribbean if yee think yee scurvy dog can beat me." Scurvybeard said. he fired his gun at SamJaz and attempted to hit him with his cutlass from the side.

Arthur was trying to catch as much gold as he could while it was falling down from the sky. So much that he didn't notice when he bumbed into something. Unfortunately, the thing he bumped into was Scurvybeard himself. Scurvy fired a bullet at him as well, but Arthur got out of the way too quickly. He made a sword in his hand expecting the pirate captain to attack him but he was too busy fighting Sam to pay much attention to Arthur.

At that moment Sam was attacked from behind by a pirate that survived Sam's fireball. Scurvy said. "Yee fool, did yee really think us pirates fight fair. Yee shoud go back to school, lest yee be robbed at sea."

SamJaz dropped his keyblade, raising his hands in submission. "You win." He said, his face calm and fearful. "Just... make it quick. One bullet through the head. That's all I ask."

"What are you talking about? Kill you we aaren't going to kill. This is just a show." Scrvy said. "Did you really think we were real pirates? Oh, come on, pirates are sooo out of style. If you want to go further down you can just take the stairs. And bring as much gold as you want with you. We don't need it. We have tons."

Well that was weard. Arthur didn't know what to say to that, and was pritty sure no one else knew what to say.

"Er... Sorry for killing your friends in that case. We though you were trying to kill us." Arthur said once he regained the ability to talk.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel