HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:@ReliusClover:

While both of his comrades were fighting Gen rushed through the battle avoiding Vikings and Knights searching for one with the Red Cross, he found a knight that used a white surcoat with the cross in the middle. –Hey you with the cross in the chest and the tin in the head, come to daddy!- The Hot-Blooded Boxer rushed forward and with perfect coordination he delivered a 1-2 combination while avoiding being skewered by the lance the Red Cross Knight was carrying. The Knight was pushed backwards by the intensity of the blows but his armor, which seemed old, managed to withstand a hit that would punch a hole through a brick wall. Gen noticed that something was off right away as the man should have been thrown at least a couple of meters in the air after his straight, but sheer weight was what left him standing, only moving a meter backwards.

That tipped him off, yet Gen didn’t understood. All the warriors in the mock battle were robots with hyper dense armor-like Chassis. The Battle Chasing Boxer only thought was that the opponent was a tough guy rather than anything more deep and once again he attacked, releasing a barrage of attacks that only caused minor dents and scratches to the armor surface. Nobody was attacking him, all the other warriors were programmed to fight only if fought against. Another spear attack and this time Gen had the awful idea to block it, as it wasn’t a piercing lunge, but a attack with the spear shaft. The blow send him flying over the battlefield, even breaking through some of the lances of the Knights, landing nearby the entry ladder with all his body hurting like hell.-Fuck! That was fun, I may need to go again to ask him to teach me how to do that- Gen spoke in a strange sing-song voice, but when he stood up and tensed his body and his expression changed from innocent to sinister and his ever present battle grin appeared.

-Better yet, I’m going to teach him how you do it right, by pummeling him through the ceiling.- The Battle Chasing Delinquent rushed into the battlefield hoping to get the Knight location right and find him. His eyes didn’t caught the details of the other fights in the battle, were oil and machinery were spilled instead of blood and guts

Post by SamJaz (11,562 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ReliusClover: @ChronoWolf: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:

SamJaz slammed his keyblade into the flying card, then launched a beam of light at Arthur, then span around to launch another beam at Phantom.

Muscle lock. This technique gave every single muscle in the target's body horrendous cramp for a few seconds, longer if SamJaz kept it focused on the target, like in his battle against Gen.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He roared, titling his head to dodge an arrow before turning around to point the weapon at the knights. "DON'T YOU START AS WELL! I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE!" SamJaz flung a hand, levelling it above his head. "WITH YOU PEOPLE ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!"

SamJaz pointed at Phantom. "You. Get dibs on non-keyblade related sweet loot. Plundering trophies from individual battles is free game to the one who claimed the kill. Grow up."

He turned to Arthur. "YOU!" He shouted. "HAVE BETTER TASTE IN WEAPONRY! SERIOUS!"

Another arrow was launched at SamJaz, and he shot a fireball back. "WAIT JUST A SECOND!" He shouted back at the knights, exasperated.

He turned around to his teammates. "Now. Either you settle this the way we did back in nursery, or NO ONE. Gets. The guitar."

SamJaz had switched Persona again. Titan. He was not in a mood to mess around and he was willing to smash some skulls together if it meant getting people to calm down. "I've had one team turn on each other and fall apart. Now believe me when I say I will not hesitate in bringing this entire hell scraper down if it cools your heads. Gen, back me up on this and oh hell he's already fighting the robots isn't he... DAMMIT!" He shouted, throwing his keyblade to the floor, only for it to reappear in his hand with a cloud of red sparkles. "AND NOW I'M OUT OF MANA! I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY!" He shouted, turning around and charging into the fray slightly faster than the human body should be able to run.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

Arthur rolled to the side to avoid the card flying at him, an expected outcome. Phantom was already above him and as a means of defense the man swung the newly recovered weapon at him, while giving off some cocky provocation try. It wasn't very effective though, Phantom was never impressed by verbal insults and it wouldn't change now. Sam's lines from that night even had more wit, yet they didn't throw Crown off balance so there was no hope for this one to do something like that.

The axe was blocked by Phantom's cane. Before he does anything else Sam jumps into the fray and tries to stop the fight. An impressive speech is given by him as he tries to calm the two of them down. Phantom looks at the scene for a second and then without changing his tone or expression replies. "I am sorry Sam, you a friend of mine and it would be sad if i caused you any trouble but there is no help to it. If the weapon was less generic and something i already have i wouldn't bother, but this is the only thing worth something so far and as i said it's more a gift for Clare than something for me and i believe you know how i act when she's involved." Phantom spins backwards and throwing five cards at Arthur, a sixth one hidden by an illusion, none of the would cause explosion a sign that Phantom wasn't serious yet. As he the spin finishes, he disappears out of Arthur's sight. He blinked 15 meters up in the air. From there he creates and throws 10 additional cards with telekinetic power without touching them, they were meant to seal off the man's possibility to dodge the other two. Phantom once again sits in his makeshift throne crossing his legs and looking down upon Arthur.

"You picked the wrong fight, boy." a arrogant grin on his face as he declares.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: @ReliusClover: @Yeilin:

The guitar was blocked. Bah, the guitar is a bit too slow for me. And Phantom ignored Arthurs taunts. Maybe I should try again, only this time I'll ame at somehing he is weak. "Look, I don't think I should tell you this, but... The reason you have to do this isn't that you're bad in bed, but it's just that I'm that good. Just tell Clare Frost said high. She will know who I am." Before Arthur even said the whole thing Phantom threw five cards at Arthur. Before Arthur could do anything Phantom disapeared. Arthur couldn't see where Phantom was so he decided to protect himself from all sides.

Arthur made a frost dome around himself. Just as he did that he heard a muffled voice coming from above. "That's what you think. I'm just warming up." Arthur made a lot of shards right above the dome and fired them at the place where he thought Phantom was. At that moment he figured out that Phantom might just teleport into the dome. Just incase he made a bunch of ice shards around himself and and the inside of the domes walls. Let's see him try and get in here now.

Online Now

"OI!"

SamJaz slammed his foot into the dome wall.

"DON'T!"

SLAM

"YOU!"

SLAM

"IGNORE!"

SLAM

"ME!!!"

SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM

"I'LL GET BACK TO YOU IN A SECOND AL!" He barked, pointing his keyblade back at phantom. "NOW YOU WILL CEASE AND DESIST NOW, STOP SCREWING US ALL OVER FOR YOUR STUPID GUITAR AND MAYBE I'LL GO BACK UPSTAIRS AND SHOW UP MY LEET GUITAR-GUN REPAIR SKILLS, BUT FOR NOW, SHUT IT!"

He slammed his boot again into the dome. "ARTHUR! OUT! NOW!"

Some more insults, this time probably aimed at a nerve of Phantom as Clare's name was said. But things as such wouldn't throw him off balance, he could deal with that after he reduced the man to a corpse like state. A dome is formed around the man protecting him form the incoming cards which cut themselves into the ice but don't penetrate it. A few shards of ice are launched again, Phantom casually tilts his throne to the side dodging them.

"Guess i'll just have to smoke you out, little rat." he creates six cards, all of them explosive but not as his previous ones. So far he has only been using the weakest ones, this was the next level they made everything used before look like children's toys when destruction was concerned. He sends all of them towards them dome. One is them is faster and it's used to create a hole in it for the others to enter. After that happens there won't be anything left of them dome, nor Arthur, but he also feared that the no parts of the guitar could be ever found again either.

Online Now

Something snapped in SamJaz's head.

"FINE!" He shouted, stomping off from the two guitar-obsessed idiots and looking to find Gen. Yei was most likely doing something useful. That's what she would be doing in this situation.

It's what SamJaz should be doing, but he's just too mad to care.

"Red crosses are extra points, kill the robot knights, hunt down their bosses." SamJaz said, switching his Persona to pyro jack, giving him a full immunity to fire before slamming his blade into the neck of one knight that burst into flames.

SamJaz walked through it, not caring only to charge in like a madman, storming the battlefield like a typhoon.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz: @Yeilin:

Phantom threatend to smoke Arthur out of the dome. That gave Arthur a bad vibe. He decided to strengthen the dome just incase. That turned out to be a good idea. Arthur heard a lot of explosions around himself. The dome was no more. If he hadn't strengthend it he would have probably been a gonner. This was madness. He could have kept this up for much longer. But Phantom didn't appear to have been getting tired either. I'll try one more thing.

Arthur suddenly put ona relaxed posture. He wanted to make Phantom relax a bit too. That would make him just enough suspectable to a surprise attack.

And a surprise attack it was. There is no way Phantom could have predicted Arthur would create a ten ice sharde right beind his floating throne. The shards started flying at Phantom. Either he was going to dodge them somehow, or he's going to be turned into swiss cheese. If I hit him I'll just heal him. Or Sam will do that. It doesn't matter. He's sure to give up if his hit. Then again if his hurt I might feel bad for doing that to him. But if he isn't he'll probably still insist on Arthur giving him the guitar. It's a lose/lose situation for Arthur.

The blast is gone and Arthur is still standing as it seems, the dome is gone though. Didn't really matter to Phantom, he remembered that back at the volcano feats like this would tire him out. Phantom on the other hand did not have to worry, unlike Arthur and Sam he was not limited by any kind of mana supplies. Filou would always take care of anything, it didn't matter how many cards he created they were endless.

Arthur took up a stance that looked like he was ready to stop the fight, a lie it seems. The moment he done so Crown's left eye reacted, changing in color and exposing the true nature behind Arthur's action.

A giant card covering his whole back and throne is created behind Phantom, the sound of shards shattering behind him can be heard.

Two cutting cards are created. The two are hidden behind an illusion making it look like no have been created. After that three ore explosive ones, now visible to the eye of Arthur. All of them are floating in the air with the two cutting ones one the left and right side of his throne. All five start racing down to Arthur. The two cutting ones are considerably faster and will arrive before the other three and also have a spin to them which will allow Crown to alter their course, they were aimed at the edges of Arthur's legs, he was gonna make him kneel. The explosive projectiles had two were not only cover up but would also damage Arthur, even if he dodged the invisible pair, because of their area of effect.

Gen once again was flying over the battle this time landing in the opposite side of the room, near the two sockets for the rings to be placed in. This time around he managed to score some real blows against the opponent, but this time around the lack of articulations in the Knight-like robot catch him by surprise and by doing a 180 degrees turn with its waist the opponent managed to score another blowback enhanced strike that pushed Gen out of the battlefield. The Hot-Blooded Boxer was beyond rage he was even leaking Fighting Spirit like a raging flame around him. –I’m going to deck ya in the schnozz!- Gen roared as he rushed towards the last place he saw the Knight as he flied away.

He found it as he recognized its back. Without doubting for a second he attacked with all his might, only to find out as the mechanical warrior turned around, that it was the same one but lacking the red cross. A piping sound started and a massive explosion engulfed him and several other robots that exploded with equal strength. The blaze of fire and the kinetic energy released by the explosion sent him in a flaming arc, landing exactly in between Phantom and Frost, first getting hit by a couple of exploding cards and then crashing against the floor. Gen was completely K.O and covered in black ash.

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: @ReliusClover: @Yeilin:

Yeah, I probably should have quit. Of course he would be able to defend himself. and now he's throwning more cards at me. "You really, really want this guitar, don't you? Then here. Catch."

Arthur threw the guitar at Phantom, still in axe form. He hoped Phantom wouldn't catch it and would get cut in half. But he was too acrobatic. And if he died, Arthur didn't know would the cards disappear or would he die as well. Let's hope he makes the cards disappear before they hit me.

Now Arthur looked at the floor and he saw Gen lying there. Completely KO. He cast a healing spell at him. He should be fine a few minutes. Arthur was tired again. I guess the boost from the guitar wasn't enough to give me enough mana to last longer. Well, at least the bonuses were forever. Now I should rest and let Sam and Yei finish of the rest of the knights.

He stood near Gen, ready to stop him if he decided it was a good idea to run at the robots while he's still healing.

Online Now

SamJaz strode through the warzone, the knights were actually backing away from his as he approached the two pilllars.

He looked at the ring shaped holes inside of them.

Key holes. That's all they were. Unordinary shaped keyholes.

Well, he'd been ignoring the rules so far. Why start now?

He raised his keyblade over the first pillar, then stabbed it right in the hole, turning the key in before drawing it out and repeating the process with the other pillar.

Blue sparks danced around SamJaz and he knew his Mana was restored, even to the point where he could cast a projectile revival spell, locked onto Gen.

Locking on was a double edged sword. On one hand, the spell would home into the target. On the other, everything he wasn't that concerned about became an unimportant blur.

Still, everything on this floor that would want to hurt him treat him as death incarnate. He would survive this one.

The guitar is thrown towards Phantom, but he just makes it float in the air using his levitation ability. The two cards perfectly hit their target, cutting Arthur just above his ankle on both sides of his legs, serving his nerves. In that state he would be helpless, a half decent dodge couldn't be made. Phantom's face goes further into a sadistic grin. He was gonna use this before the rat can react, he creates an explosive card stronger than the weakest ones. Instead of the usual telekinesis used from card throwing he throws this one by hand. As soon as it leaves it's hand a massive explosion can be heard, it's not an effect of any of the card but just the shockwave created by the force of the throw.

The card races past the other weaker three as if they were standing still. They are scattered around and disappear just from it passing by. It was a sure kill, there was no escape. But then Phantom's realizes something. Was he really doing this for Clare? Yes he loved her to the point that he'd do anything for her, but was it really that? Perhaps the Filou was affecting him too much. He was about to kill a man, a man who was his ally just a moment ago and he didn't even have a reason to do so. Not only that but the seemingly wounded and unconcious Gen was there as well. He was about to take two lives for nothing. It made him feel ashamed, even if he needed there were better ways to get that damn guitar.

He snaps out of his thoughts and does it as fast as he can, he makes the card that is about to spell doom for Arthur and Gen disappear. Just in time as it was no more than a hair away from striking it's target.

"Guess i went a little crazy there."

Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ignoring the drama, Yei focused a concentrated on assaulting the knights with her Wakizashi, employing the use of supido and shukuchi to speedily deliver a series of slashes followed by teleports and more slashes. She was taking measures to reduce any chances of the others being surprised by the fodder so they can freely work on the bosses. After successfully reducing their numbers she appeared by Gen's side and remained there to provide him cover.

Online Now

"Happy now?" SamJaz asked Phantom, watching Gen and Arthur bleed out. "Do you honestly feel like a better person after what you just did?"

Samjaz sent healing spells into Gen and Arthur, before picking them both up and hauling them towards the elevator. "You know what? I don't want to hear it. I'm gonna ship them up to the medics up top and when they come down again just hope they don't ask me to tie you down so they can have their pound of flesh."

He pushed the button with his kneecap, then shoved the two bodies into the lift, letting the door close on them and taking them to the top floor. "I doubt that they will, but seriously. Don't do that again."

He put a hand on Phantom's shoulder as he walked past, however. "Thanks for stopping before you did something irreparable. I mean that. Thank you."

Now what else needed to happen before they went down? Well, whatever it was, Yei looked like she had it under control. By that he meant that he couldn't see her anywhere, but a lot of robot corpses. Yep, she had it totally under control. Now where were those stairs down?

Phantom comes down from the skies as his throne disappears.

He knew that he wasn't exactly himself back then but that was hardly an excuse. It scared him a bit, he wasn't like this usually. It was the same worried expression he had because of what Sam said back then in the bar, just more intense. "I guess i owe the two a big sorry from my side of things." he says it in a voice full of shame contradicting his usual pride self. He hears the words of thanks from Sam but they don't really help. "Yeah, i wouldn't be able to face myself, you or anyone here if i went beyond that."

He walks over and picks up the guitar still in axe form with it's blade buried deep into the ground as it had stopped levitating a while ago. "At least i got a present for Clare." said in a disappointed tone. He starts walking next to Sam looking for the stairs leading down.

Floor -07

Online Now

Floor -07

There was a screech of excited young ladies.

"Now girls, calm down." A larger, yet very short older woman declared. "You are not to harrass our guests. You are still students here at the fashion fairy academy and you are to treat our models with respect."

She turned to face the newcomers. "WELCOME!" The lady shouted, fluttering her wings. "My name is merryweather and oh my WHAT are you wearing?" She asked. "No matter, we'll have you looking absolutely MARVELLOUS in just a jiffy!"

Gen woke up in the hospital up in the main building as they finished patching him up. –Get up you’re ready to go- The doctor, or at least he seem so with the scrub and the chinstrap, said to him as he helped him to get down from the bed. Most of his wounds were healed, only the deepest had some bandages. Even some old wounds were healed as the pain he felt in humid environments was gone. He thanked the medic and took the lift. He peeked under his bandages –Fuck yes! I’m going to have some wicked cool scars after this- For him scars were more like achievements from a videogame than traumatic injuries. The door opened and he got once again into the battlefield. –You’ve been waiting for me? How sweet of you- Gen spoke with noticeable sarcasm – We should be sluggin’ this fuckers not standing here with our arms crossed- The Hot-Blooded Boxer walked towards the battlefield but he stop in his tracks and turned around facing Phantom –Hey, next time I get hit by one of your cards I’ll knock yer teeth out! Understood?- Gen eyes shifted from playful to sinister with a smile to match the glare he gave Aleister. He then gave his back to him and moved towards the battlefield with his Fighting Spirit forming around him stronger than before. Every time you knocked him down, Gen only came stronger. He found that the battlefield was calm and the stairs were activated so he followed Samjaz towards them, flanking him, he seemed pretty pissed about losing his opportunity of slugging Knights and Vikings, but at least he was ignorant of the fact that the quick resolution of the level was Samjaz doing.

An innocent smile and slow laugh escape Phantom at Gen's comment, sweat going down his forehead. He was about to say that it wasn't really his fault that Gen got hit, but Phantom wasn't in the position to try and shift blames. He slowly walks up to the massive man and then speaks in a low melodic yet determined voice. "Don't really want there to be any hard feelings here, i'm deeply sorry for what happened."

Phantom then takes a step back and creates some room between him and Gen. He stands there completely still, his body firm and tense as if he was a solider in front of his general.

"Here, a free punch on me wherever you desire." a very calm statement considering that he's expecting to be run over by a raging bull in a few seconds.

Online Now

SamJaz blinked at the absurdity of the situation. Ignoring the fact that Crown just asked for his livelihood to be pulverised, he was more concerned about the nature of the level.

The place was stark white, and there was a lot of faries, maybe two dozen, and they were flitting around taking measurements of himself, Phantom, Gen and Yei. "Alright, what is going on here." SamJaz asked. "What the hell do we need to do to proceed?"

"You sirs, need to take more pride in oyur appearance!" One fairy, the one called Merryweather, wearing blue, declared, jabbing him in the chest. "Honestly, tattered clothing, bloodstains, dirt, you look an absolute disgrace! You can't be running around this tower looking like that! It simply will not do!"

Other fairies berated Gen for similar problems, although Yei and Phantom seemed to be getting off lightly, as they still seemed to look presentable.

"Now, both of you, go get a wash, your new attire will be prepared shortly." Merryweather ordered, her fairy lackeys starting to push SamJaz and Gen towards a side room. "Out, out out! And make sure to wash behind your ears!"

With that, she turned to Yei and Phantom with a smile. "Now, sir and madam, could I perhaps offer you something to drink? I assure you we won't keep you long."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel