HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 7 months ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,131 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: @SamJaz: Arthur ran at full speed to catch up with Damien and rescue Clair, but he wasn't fast enough and ended up in a room filled with people.

Great. A party. Arthur hated parties. And this was a party he had be in. Finding the persone wouldn't be easy, but he guessed it would be best to talk to everyone.

Poor Arthur. If he only knew that the target he was looking for was sitting on a coutch near the exit, thinking how much he dislikes parties. The good thing was that, if he manages to find him, it won't take a lot to get him to leave the party.

Matt didn't notice Boq coming to grab him as he was too busy with Glinda. The next thing he knew, he was grabbed in a wrestling move. He tried to struggle out of it but the tin man was too strong. All he could do was wait to see what Boq would do.

Post by SamJaz (11,897 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare: @ReliusClover:

"You too huh?"

A bespectacled young man with short brown hair sat on the couch next to Arthur's target. "So, how do you know the birthday boy?" He asked, completely oblivious to the rugged man with long, spiky brown hair who jogged up the stairs.

@SamJaz: "I don't. But for some reason I let myself get dragged along by my sister to these parties. I don't know why she bothers with that since I always complane once we're there." An honest answer to the guy sitting next to him. He didn't know why he answered instead of doing what he usually does and just ignore him. Must be something in the water.

Online Now

"You too, huh?" The bespectacled young man asked in response. "Well, not sister, but friends who are elsewhere..."

To his annoyance, the conversation was already dying. Come on, think.

Meanwhile, SamJaz scouted the kitchen. Who would be the kind of person that would want to create him?

Someone who thought they were clever and a good writer, but was really rehashing existing characteristics. Even he'd played Kingdom Hearts and the odd MegaTen game in his childhood to know that he himself was a walking bad fanfiction.

So he was looking for someone who would do a Self-Insert. Someone who prefers fantasy, to some degree at least, to the less exciting reality.

So he was looking for someone who wanted to be better than what he currently was, but was socially awkward and hesitant when it came to actually making changes.

@SamJaz: Curse his anty-sociality and shyness. Arthurs target wanted to say something, but he couldn't so he just looked the other way and started scolding himself mentaly.

What would Arthurs creator be like? Could he be like him? Or is he the exact opposite? Arthur himself hates parties and just hides in the corner until it's over (or better yet, he just avoids them completely). So first check around all the people who seem uninterested and/or bored by the party. Meh, shouldn't be too hard.

Online Now
SamJaz kept his eye out, but wasn't getting anywhere. Searching for wallflowers was hard. He actually walked past his target on the principle that he was attempting to have a conversation-
attempting to hold down a conversation?

He backtracked, then noticed the skinny build, same hair colour, glasses, he fits the bill.

Best way to do this?

SamJaz switched Persona to Black Frost and cleared his throat in front of the two young men.

"Outta my chair." He ordered, deliberately attempting to make the situation awkward.
Post by Fehafare (8,616 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz: @ChronoWolf:

Phantom found himself quickly drawn into the masses at the party. As far as he understood it, he had to find a guy who was in some strange way related to him and get him to leave the party. He wasn't sure for whom to look. Phantom himself wasn't a fan of these parties. Sure he liked going out and to meet people, but those were people he had something in common and most of the time he had Clare by his side. This time around it was just annoying.

Crown ended up in the middle of the party randomly talking to the people dancing around him, hoping that he could get some indicative response from there.

@SamJaz: A man approached the chair. From the way he demanded the chair he seemed kind of like a duchebag. Ignore him, ignore him, ignore him. Actually get up and go somewhere else. No that seems weierd. Pretend you noticed something and then go ever there. Yeah that's what I have to do.

As he distanced himself from Sam he bumped into someone. "Sorry."

"It's my fault. Damn this party is boring."

"Tell me about it. I'm thinking of leaving, but i don't want to be the first to leave."

"Then I'll leave first, you can come after me." Arthur wasn't 100% sure this was the guy but he did some thinking offscreen. This guy is exactly what his creator would be. So time to leave this place.

"I just have to check up on my friends. They were planing on leaving with me."

"It's OK, I have to" tell my sister I'm leaving "go to the toilet first."

Online Now

Phantom quickly grew tired of the game. People either didn't hear him or didn't want to. He fought his way through the crowd to get to the table and chairs in the corner. He sat down and took a drink, while wiping the sweat off his forehead. He kicks the table as hard as he can, breaking off the leg and sending it flying. A few people turned around as the glasses fell to the ground and shattered but most ignored it or didn't even notice it. He was simply frustrated. Clare was gone and was with that sadistic bastard on top of that. And what was Crown doing? He was stuck here in the middle of the most annoying party in his life trying to perform the most idiotic task he could think of right now.

Next to him, seemingly just as annoyed sat a young man. He had dark black hair curly hair looking like an afro and he was rather tall. His eyes were dull and bored and he slowly looked from one edge of the room to the other. He had his headphones on and seemed to be listening to music. He probably had no idea what was going on around him.

Online Now
@Fehafare: @ChronoWolf

Watching one young man leave the couch, SamJaz was then distracted by Phantom's outburst- then had a genius idea.
Drawing his gun, he fired it into the air and flicked on the light switch. "POLICE!" He shouted. "THIS IS A DRUG BUST!"
Immediately, people screamed and started to clamber out of the windows. He was surprised that no one questioned him at this point, but at this point, he didn't really care.
It seems that his target had left the party at least-

SamJaz found himself back at the lab, Arthur and Crown still in the party.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT MEEEEEE!"
SamJaz pointed his gun at a cowering scientist. "HE FORCED US TO!" The man in the labcoat pleaded. "HE WAS GONNA HURT MEEEE!"

"Where's the girl." SamJaz demanded. It wasn't a question. 
"I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW! JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT MEEEE!"

@Fehafare: @SamJaz: What the hell is Sam doing? Arthur wondered. His target stood in the corner his hands in the air. He quickly pushed him to the door and told him that he needs to leave.

Asecond later he appeared next to Sam, who was pointing the evoker at a scientist.

"I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW JUST DON?T HURT ME!" Well, Arthur got here right on time.

"Come on, spill your guts. Or we'll do it for you." He said making a frost sword in his hand.

Online Now

"Phantom should be here soon." SamJaz told Arthur. "He'll catch up. Why did Demien take the girl?"
 "I don't know, Mister Vincentsson's orders!" The grovelling scientist shouted. "I know he needs seven!"
"Where did he take her." SamJaz demanded.
"Floor seventy-six." The scientist replied. "HE WON'T HURT HER!"
"How can you guarantee this." SamJaz demanded.
"THEY CAN'T USED DAMAGED GOODS!"
SamJaz drew his other gun.
"LUCY VINCENTSSON!" The scientist screamed. "SHE WAS THE SECOND ONE THEY ACUIRED, AND THEY LOCKED HER IN A DUNGEON! SHE RECEIVED EMOTIONAL DAMAGE AND NOW SHE CAN'T BE USED! THE OTHER THREE GIRLS THEY TOOK SINCE HAVE BEEN TREAT LIKE PRINCESSES!"
"Her sisters with no blood relation to her." SamJaz realised. "So, she'll be given a brand like an animal, given everything she ever wanted so long as she stays in her golden cage until the family completes the collection?"
"IT TOOK YEARS FOR THEM TO COLLECT JUST FOUR!" The scientist stammered out. "Y-You can save her, no rush, no problem! It'll take months at least before they can use her for whatever they want to use her for!"
A mobile phone on one of the worktops buzzed.
"T-That'll be her!" The scientist shouted, pointing at the phone. "He-he left that there so she could talk to h-her boyfriend or something!"

SamJaz didn't take his eyes off the scientist. This interrogation was far from over. "Phantom, you wanna get that?" SamJaz asked. "A-dog, anything you wanna ask this worm while I think of more questions?"
Online Now

Phantom listens to the answers the man gives to Sam's questions. While the answer should give hope and encourage positive emotions Crown's anger only grew greater with every passing second. "Yeah..." he replies to Sam's question and then makes his way to the phone that was on the table. On his way there he makes a short stop, kicking the scientist in the face, breaking his nose in the process. "Worthless trash." he mutters to himself under his breath.

He picks up the phone, accepts the call and puts it closer to his ear.

@Fehafare: @SamJaz: Do to Phantoms kick, Arthur first had to heal the scientists face before asking him anything.

"Those magic traker marks the children have? How do they place them and what exactly is their purpose?"

That was something he wanted to know for a while now. Machine and magic principles were something he was very interested in. Who knows, if he figures out how they work he could probably despell them. Or place them on someone else. Who knows all the uses they could have?

"How do we fight Damien? So far he was kicking our collective asses. We need to knwo his weaknes." Then something else crossed his mind. "And what powers does their father have? I'm sure he's much more powerfull then Damien ever could be."

Online Now

"Never start with the head." SamJaz muttered, casting a healing spell on the scientist as Clair spoke to Phantom on the phone. Like the scientist said, she'd been taken much further down in the tower, it was safe, comfortable and had been healed already.

"The marks are shaped like an X." SamJaz explained. "They look like tattoos, Demien has one on his throat, Mary had one on her hip."

"Mr. Vincentsson gives them himself, I don't know how." The scientist explained. "No one's ever seen him do it, but Alice said that Mr. Vincentsson waved his magic wand at it was there."

SamJaz raised an eyebrow. "And the other questions?" He asked.

"Y-you can't beat Demien!" The scientist squealed. "It's impossible! He has the power to bypass any defense or obstacle!  And he has those drills!" 

"You have a theory." SamJaz snarled.

"T-the spike on the nape of his neck!" He squealed. "I dunno, try that?" 
"None of the other kids have that, and he doesn't like people touching it." A female scientist said, crossing her arm across her chest defensively, looking away in shame and fear.

"I take it those who aren't part of the special seven don't get the special treatment that Claire's going to get?" SamJaz asked her, and she shook her head, shoulders shaking as a tear ran down her cheek. "I'm sorry."
SamJaz turned to face the scientist. "Vincentsson's power?" He asked.

"He bends the laws of physics over the table." The scientist said, half-laughing out of fear. "If he wants it possible, he makes it happen. Just changes all of the rules on a whim!"

"Why does he need the seven special women then?" SamJaz asked.

"S-Something big!" The scientist stammered. "N-Not even I know! But he needs seven girls that fit the princess archetype!"
"How do you know all of thi-"

"LOVELINE IS MY DAUGHTER!" The scientist shouted. "HE TOOK HER FROM ME, THAT'S HOW I KNOW!"

That outburst of anger was all SamJaz needed.

He slung both guns into the shoulder holsters and summoned his keyblade, pointing it at the scientist. A beam of light shot out and impacted his chest, scorching a key-hole shaped mark of light on his chest. 

The light faded, and not a mark remained. "If we need anything else, we'll call you." SamJaz stated. "You'll experience chest pains when I contact you, so you best get to a phone within thirty seconds or it may escalate to cardiac arrest."

SamJaz then slung the keyblade over his shoulder. "Phantom, bring the phone, might come in handy. Arthur, freeze up that portal." He instructed, heading for the stairs. "Move out."

He didn't know that the phone was a bribe with a message inside. The phone would be an open communication between Phantom and Claire, he could call her whenever he wanted and she could call him whenever she wanted, but as long as he kept it on him, it would relay every word the party spake into Demien's base. These terms and conditions were the phone's wallpaper, with a few pictures or Aleister and Claire together as alternative options, and it was Phantom's choice.

Communication or security.

The team were halfway there.

It would only get deeper from here.

FLOOR -39

Online Now

"Crown!" Clare now finally called his name, over the phone now that she could speak. When he finally heard her voice he was speechless for a moment. For him it was a both a moment of joy and sadness and the same time and he simply didn't know how to react. "Clare..." Crown said it in a desperate voice. At this point he didn't even care for the rest of the tower, he just wanted to get to the floor Clare was on. "I promise i'll get you out of there." a silly and corny promise, something that didn't even need the attention and shouldn't be even mentioned, but at that point he didn't know what else to say.

"I know..." Clare replied in a soft and calm voice. For her there was no doubt about it, she completely trusted Crown and any kind of fear was absent as long as he was there.

"I'm saying silly things again, aren't i?" Crown asked her over the phone now that he calmed down. Normally there weren't many situation that would get him nervous, he was someone who could calmly disable a bomb while stealing the world's largest diamond at the same time, but when Clare came into the picture a small paper cut was enough to make him sweat and confuse him to the point that he doesn't know where he was.

"You are." She replied to him while giggling over the phone. Unlike many other she was already used to that kind of Crown and she kinda liked that side of him. Crown asked her another question, now with a much more serious tone to it. "Are you hurt? They're not doing anything to you, are they?" Crown glares at the man who's nose he broke a minute ago, a sign that he'd take out any rage out on him as he was the bast target he had right now.

"No, i'm fine. And they're treating me pretty well so far, but please, hurry up i don't like it here." Clare made her demand like a child who was bored at a family visit, completely ignoring the seriousness of the situation.

"Will do, don't worry... I love you." there was an awkward silence between the first statement and the second once. Crown just wasn't used to doing something like that in a situation like this especially if the other FCL members could hear it so there was clear embarassement in his voice.

"I love you too." Clare says it in a much more casual manner while laughing, she liked it when Crown got shy like that, especially because of her and those moment were very rare. Come to think of it, Clare liked everything about Crown.

That was the cheesy romance that was Crown and Clare, but they both enjoyed it.

After both hung up Crown looked at the wallpaper that was on the phone. He read it only once and then thought about it for a few seconds.

With a few swift thumb moves he changed the wallpaper to a picture of Clare and him.

Smiling he put the phone in his pocket and stated walking towards staircase.

He looked back at Sam and Arthur

"Well then, 38 more to go." he calls out to the two as he heads down the stairs, a confident smile on his face.

Online Now

@Fehafare: @ChronoWolf:

Floor 39 was... something else. They were looking down upon a lovely valley. There were green meadows on either side of the valley, and along the bottom of it there flowed a great brown river.

"What do you make of it?" Hitomi asked SamJaz, making him jump.

"When did you get here?" SamJaz asked her, seeing Yukari, Matt and a redhead behind her. "Where's Alvin?"

"We left the waster upstairs with the other group." The redhead said. "Fighting ended once we explained the situation, and their boss sent us to help chase down Demien."

"This is Hagane, by the way." Hitomi introduced. "She's Alvin's boss, she's filling in for him since he's still organizing the evacuation."

"Okay then." SamJaz said as Hagane picked a an orange stone from the ground and sniffed it. "I'm SamJaz, it's a pleasure to meet-"

She bit into it.

Purple juices poured out from the stone and stained her cheeks.

"Sugar constructs with flavoured berry juices inside." Hagane explained, eyeing the valley. "The daffodils produce mango juice, and are also edible themselves. The Mushrooms are made of a substance similar to marshmallows-"

Noticing she was rambling, Hagane paused and tapped her nose, a reflex action from pushing up glasses that weren't there.

"I immediately understand the chemical composition of everything I see." Hagane explained. "Everything in this room is some form of delicious treat."

SamJaz looked around the valley, viewing paradise, eyes following the brown river and noticing that there was a tremendous waterfall halfway along the river – a steep cliff over which the water curled and rolled in a solid sheet, and then went crashing down.

"The river is chocolate." SamJaz realised. "THE RIVER IS CHOCOLATE!"

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Crown looked around the newly discovered Candy Land. A moment of sadness for him, he knew that Clare would have loved something like this for sure. Crown himself on the other hand wasn't too interested in the things this floor could offer him. Sure he liked candy as well, but right now he had better things to think about and besides, the didn't know what to do with this much candy way.

He sits down beneath a tree and waits for the floor to move along, as he sinks into thoughts he takes a bit out of one of the mushrooms close to him.

@SamJaz: @ReliusClover: AS soon as he heard the explenation of the new girl, Hagane a large grin came over Arthur'sface. In a second a frost dome appeared around him. A few seconds later it dissappeared and Arthur stood almost completely naked, with nothing but his underwear to cover him. For a second he contemplated jst jumping in, since Hitomi could just wash his clothes, but he didn't want to abuse her services. Of course, he could ask her to just make him some swiming trunks but that would take too long. In a second he found himself in the air "Cannonball!" He yelled as he landad in the chocholate river. He dissappeared under the chocholate for a few seconds before poping up again. He started gulping it down, enjoying himself more then he ever did. Nothing could wreck his spirit at the moment. Or so he thought.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: @ChronoWolf:

A threatening music began to pulse out of hidden speakers, and a large group of people began to file out of hidden crevices and caves, each armed to the teeth and none taller than three feet in height.

Their war chant was steady and threatening.

"Arthur Cromwell! Arthur Cromwell!
The greedy manchild infidel!
How long could we allow this beast
To soil and defile our feast!
Invade our fields! Destroy our meals!
Great Scott! These insults can't be healed!
However long this wolf might huff,
We're positive he'd never puff
And blow our houses down
Or ever cease our frowns."

It was an army. Over three hundred strong, marching as they approached the swimming Arthur and the rest of the team. They raised their muskets and fired, continuing to sing,

"But don't, dear children, be alarmed;
Arthur Cromwell will not be harmed,
Although, of course, we must admit
He will be altered quite a bit.
He'll be quite changed from what he's been,
When he goes through the fudge machine:
Slowly, the wheels go round and round,
The cogs begin to grind and pound;
A hundred knives go slice, slice, slice;
We add some sugar, cream, and spice;
We boil him for a minute more,
Until we're absolutely sure
That all the greed and all the gall
Is boiled away for once and all.
Then out he comes! And now! By grace!
A miracle has taken place!
This boy, who only just before
Was loathed by men from shore to shore,
This greedy brute, this louse's ear,
Is loved by people everywhere!
For who could hate or bear a grudge
Against delicious strawberry fudge!"

For SamJaz, he'd had enough. Bursting forward in purple light, he broke through the ranks and send half a dozen into the air with his keyblade. Screaming like a wild animal, SamJaz released the keyblade and grabbed the biggest midget, the one who looked like the leader, and lifted him high above his head and jumped onto a large mushroom. Holding the master midget above his his head, horizontally with hands firm on his neck and ankles, He brought the leader down, cracking his spine on his kneecap.

The war hymn ended, and the midgets looked up in horror at this brutality as their leader slumped down to the ground, crippled and unconscious.

Negotiations had failed. No one threatens to turn SamJaz's friends into delicious treats.

The Midget army screamed and opened fire in all directions, all semblance of tactics reduced to a mindless, child-like blood frenzy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel