HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChronoWolf: @SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:

Having taken care of three groups of enemies Phantom was satisfied. Then he noticed Sam in a strange state, he was more akin to the monsters they fought right now than to a human and it seemed like he was out of control as well. "The hell is wrong with him now?" Phantom rapidly descends down to ground again standing just across Sam. "Get a hold of yourself man." Crown says in a casual manner and slowly walks up to his friend hoping that he'll stop his rampage.

Post by SamJaz (12,748 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@ReliusClover: @ChronoWolf: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:

SamJaz roared, swinging an arm wildly at the Phantom. While the blow missed by a large margin, it tore through the enchantments around him like they were nothing. The infection seemed to spread, SamJaz's mere presence seemed to eat magic, ki, spiritual pressure, any sort of fantastic was denied by this current form, and his hands could tear through concrete.

He was hunched over, growling like he was some sort of animal. He snarled at the Phantom, glaring at him to assert his dominance, but his rampage seemed to be stayed at the moment.

Meanwhile, the other creatures seemed to reconsider their rapid retreat. Maybe they had an opening to attack the strange beast?

A dark elf threw a flaming spear at SamJaz, who caught it before it collapsed into dust.

All magic would be powerless in stopping this embodiment of rage.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ReliusClover: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin: @SamJaz:

The stone club crashed against Gen’s guard, and bounced back as the sound of stone pounding metal filled the platform. Not losing a second the Hot-Blooded Boxer charged forward and with the side of his face almost touching the next attack from the grey skinned monster, a brutish punch with his free hand, Gen reached to him with a lighting fast combination, a precise jab to the nose, a powerful left cross to the temple and a massive uppercut to the chin, knocking the monster down. Not stopping there he aimed to a cluster of enemies and used his Raijin Step with a faint sonic boom following him. In a split second he was in front of most of them, except one or two that were closing in Yei, and without doubting for a second he unleashed the combo technique Raijin Jab Hurricane, using the momentum from his sudden dash to increase the damage of his regular Ghost Jab Hurricane.

Thanks to his makeshift gauntlets he didn’t injured his hands as he usually did while using this technique and 5 of the grey skinned beast fell with bruises all over the body and a lot of crushed bones. The Brawler from Tokyo was ready to make his next move when his intuition warned him about something, turning around he saw Samjaz sinister transformation and intuitively his smile got wider –Seems that key-aniki was holding back in our last fight, I think I should ask him for a rematch- But that moment of inner reflexion took his toll, as one of the beast he knocked down sneaked to his back and pummeled him with a stone axe. Gen went flying sideways and started to fall, luckily his reflexes kicked in and he grabbed from the ledge of the platform

-Hey ninja-chan, give me a hand or I’ll get roasted- shouted Gen barely gripping to the stone ledge

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @SamJaz: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

Crown looks at his enraged friend, he wasn't exactly sure if this was a state caused by an enemy or was it just another mode of Sam. Either wa- "Hey, easy there boy." Phantom jumps back dodging a strike of Sam. He turns his attention to the leftover enemies which have stopped their retreat it seems. But Phantom didn't care about them, they weren't really above canon fodder anyway so taking care of them should be easy enough at any time given. Monster Sam on the other hand...

Seeing that he's ignored Phantom tosses one of his sharp cards at him, he aims at the side of his head to prevent any serious damage but to cause enough pain to get his attention. The second it touched the card evaporated in the same manner it would if Crown had ordered it to disappear. "Immune to magic are we? Well in that case i might as well try to fight hellfire armed with a glass of water." Phantom blinks away as he says so. He finds himself in front of Gen, handing on the ledge, gripping it with both his hands. "Hi there my name's Phantom nice to meet you. And by the way, i'm gonna have to burrow you for a second." Crown takes the man's hand as the says so and then blinks again, teleporting both of them.

They are in front of Sam again, who seems to be busy with ripping apart the opposition. "How about you beat some sense into him eh?" he suggests to the boxer with a warm smile on his face.

Online Now

@ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

SamJaz roared, lunging forward to smash their skulls together, arms spread wide as he charged.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

"Oh, seems like he wants to give you a hug. I'll be out then." Phantom taps the boxer's shoulder as he says so and then blinks once more leaving the boxer alone to face their fellow friend. He levitates himself as well as a throne that he transformed out of cards to watch the match. It might seem cruel, but hey he couldn't do anything to help, so he'll just watch.

Online Now

In a whirlwind of Darkness, SamJaz wasn't there, and then he was, tearing chunks out of the Phantom's throne of cards- which was rapidly falling.

His hands operated far faster than human hands should, a flurry of bestial rage that ate at the phantom's magic.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

"The hell is wrong with you?" Phantom jumps up from his throne when he notices that Sam is clawing at his throne, returning it to the state of the cards which then disappear. Slightly annoyed Crown stands up, the thing about to do he's to do something unusual. Phantom is used to fight with his cards and the cane at times, but as such things would not do any good here. He raises his leg and builds up for an axe kick.

Hitting Sam's as hard as he could he blinks away once again and levitates now at a higher level. "Hope he's gonna get to himself soon enough, this area is getting boring and i'm starting to sweat."

Online Now

SamJaz screeched, crawling out of the crater he'd been forced into, before whimpering as he nursed his bloody head, his eyes returning back to the normal brown as he touched his own wound.

"What the..." He asked himself, lowering his hand before letting out another bloodcurdling roar, his eyes flaring back into their bloody red, wounds closing up as he burst into the air, screeching as he tore chunks of stone from the wall and hurled them at the phantom.

@SamJaz: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin: @Kuma_From_Argentina: (damn where are the others, going back and forth between the two of us is getting too much)

The sight before him made Phantom said. Truth be told he liked Sam the most out of this group here and he considered him a friend of his. Inflicting so much pain and damage certainly wasn't his plan but he just didn't expect his kick to be this effective, after all Phantom's strength barely went beyond that of a human. But there was no use in thinking about it now, a sorry later should be enough. Though there was some happiness in the scenario, Sam look like he was going back to normal. Or at least he did for a moment as he's back in the bloodlusted state again, throwing stones at Phantom who was floating in mid air.

"Give me a break." he sighs as he dodges the first stone. Well at least the wounds were closed and with some luck he wouldn't even remember that little kick when he's back to being himself. Seeing as magic and brute force won't work Phantom decides for an approach which even made him ashamed just because he thought of trying it. He teleports down facing Sam still dodging the projectiles thrown at him. Phantom brings out his biggest illusion yet, he recreates the museum of that night. He probably didn't have much time as it was already being eroded at the place where Sam's feet were touching the ground, but he was gonna try. He walks up to him with hand stretched out like that time. "Name's Phantom, mind telling me yours?" it was the best he could get together. It felt cheesy as hell and he doubted that a cliche as that would work, but hey, the worst that could happen was getting a pretty hard smack to the head, looking back at the kick it would probably be one he deserved.

@ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:@SamJaz: @ReliusClover:

Gen was still shocked by the teleportation and his reaction time dropped down, but the moment Samjaz was aiming to throw chunks of stone wall, the Hot-Blooded Boxer got his senses back and his grin widened once again – I think I’m going to have this fight much sooner that what I expected- Gen whispered just before using the Raijin Step to land right beside the key-blade wielder-Get your **** together aniki! And clench your fangs! - The Battle Chasing Brawler threw a massive haymaker to the unguarded cheek of Samjaz, hoping to knock some senses back on him. He was ready to follow up with a jab, a cross, and uppercut and to end an overcut. His body was completely surrounded with Spirit so he was ready to make some real damage, even if he hoped that his attacks wouldn’t be as effective as he expected them to be. The Brawler from Tokyo completely and utterly ignored Phantom attempt to reconcile with Samjaz, Gen thought that the simpler the solution the faster the recovery and he didn’t knew a solution simpler than slugging things up. He was so into the attack that he didn’t even noticed the illusion casted by Phantom as he rushed with a Slasher Smile.

Gen wasn’t a very friendly guy, but he usually considered those who battled him and gave a good enough fight comrades

Online Now

SamJaz was out cold, on the floor. The mist dissipated, his hair and eyes trurned to normal, and the stairway down to the fourth floor opened up.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,230 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:@SamJaz: Arthur wanted to cast a calm spell on SamJaz, but he knew his attempts would have been futile. Sam was highly resistant to magic. Phantom was making a n illusion of some kind. Arthur had no idea what he was trying to accomplish. Gen was attempting to KO Sam, and Arthur had no idea what he was hoping to accomplish with that. Yei was fighting of hords of monsters. I know she's fast, but I don't think she will be able to last long if I don't help her. Arthur decided to do semething he has never done before. Arthur made many ice shards. Enough to cover the whole battleground and covered the cealing with them. He made sure to leave empty space where Y, Sam, Phantom and Gen were. The Ice shards were thick and long, and you could see a reflection of the lava at the bottom. He then let them all fall. Every monster that would get hit by one of these would die. And there was no way of dodging this many of them. Now that the place was clear, he could help Phantom and Gen. [i]That shard storm left me drained. I preetymuch can't do anything now.[/i] As luck would have it, he didn't have to do anything, as Gen's punch left Sam unconcious. Well, that was disappointing. And I exhausted my self for nothing. Arthur flew near the rest of the team. Arthur landed near Sam and the rest of the team so he could rest for a few seconds. He cast a healing spell on Sam with what little power he had, and just sat there, resting.

Online Now

Revitalised, SamJaz jumped to his feet. "WHOOO!" He shouted. "Yes, awesome. I got healed and I didn't do it. What happened while I was out and why does everyone look like they crapped a brick?"

This was when SamJaz noticed that his hands were drenched in blood.

Then he saw the hand-shaped holes in the walls.

He put two and two together.

"Alright, explanation." He decided. "Under a hell of a lot of stress, I have drive former based on suppressed parts of my Psyche. You just fought Thanatos, the fastest and weakest one. He's also the stupidest, and the only one you can't talk to. If I ever do that again, point me at the other guys and stay the hell back, then throw a chunk of meat at me when you want me to calm down. When I'm distracted, grab my arm and shove my hand into my face for a few seconds. Probably should have told you about that earlier, but I honestly didn't think that was going to happen. My bad, I'll buy everyone lunch later."

@SamJaz: @ChronoWolf: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @Yeilin:

Phantom sees that he was ignored and that the boxer went with the beat him up method... finally. "Took you some time." Phantom says as he makes his illusion completely disappear to avoid Sam seeing it. It wouldn't have lasted long anyway, it was one of his biggest illusions yet. He walks up to the now normal Sam. "A piece of meat eh? Wish we knew that before." Phantom then starts slowly walking in circles looking at Sam's head. "By the way, how's your head doing?" an innocent smile on his face.

He starts making his way to the stairs, slowly descending.

Floor -04

Samjaz was on the floor after the first three punches –Well that was anticlimactic- said Gen with a disappointed look on his face while he cleaned the makeshift gauntlets on of the defeated enemies. Frost Wolf got moved nearby and healed with some kind of magic –That’s pretty useful, I’ll ask my sensei if I can do anything similar with my Fighting Spirit- the Hot-Blooded Boxer heard Samjaz explanation and watched how the next flight of stairs was available. Most of the monsters in this level ran away after witnessing the display of power that Samjaz demonstrated. Thus Gen was even more disappointed hoping to find a real fight next floor.

The Hot-Blooded Boxer rushed down the staircase, getting ahead of the others. Each step he moved down the place grew darker, until he reached the end of the stairs, were the whole room was pitchblack. He could sense that something was hiding in the dark, but he never expected what was that. A sound started raising it’s volume and sounded all over the place. Flickering lights started to descend from a metallic rig in the ceiling, getting closer to the floor, slowly illuminating by a split second each time, the obstacles in this floor. A mix between dance floor and Japanese garden filled up with ninjas using black outfits that had pyschodelic paint on them that only was visible for a split second each time the black lights flashed. The music was now roaring.

The room had to be forcibly roamed on land, as the rig for the lights stopped any attempt of flying, a voice boomed from the amplifiers to all the newcomers –WELCOME TO THE RAVE OF A HUNDRED NINJAS! IF YOU WANT TO GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE KEY FOR DJ HANZO- a beacon of light showed the location, in the other side of the room, of a tower like structure, disguised as a Sakura tree, with the DJ box up there. The music kept playing with intensity and the ninjas, only visible under the split second of black light charged towards the group. –This is what I wanted!- Shouted Gen as he punched the first ninja that came towards him and prepared to block a blade from the second with his gauntlets

Online Now

SamJaz laughed, switching the keychain on his keyblade back to the standard Kingdom Key form. Oh, Yei was gonna love this.

As for how to proceed, it was an interesting situation for SamJaz. He had to take a key to win. Not unlock the door, something he could always do, but actually retrieve a physical key from someone else.

Ninja's began to surround Gen as one fell to his fist and another's blade was blocked by his gauntlet'd fist. Twelve remained a good distance away and began launching shot-glass shurike,- bladed glasses each carrying an intoxicating liquor that, if not getting you wasted, will certainly sting like crap as they pour into your wounds.

SamJaz went for a different strategy. Banishing his keyblade, he weaved past the first wave of ninja and began dancing towards the tree, covering his face with the black bandages he'd used to treat his head injuries. What with the multicoloured blood already sprayed onto his clothing, he should fit right in with the party folk.

Post by Yeilin (81 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SamJaz said:

@ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

The previous floor proved to be a synch, regardless of SamJaz's compromised state. Gen was the first to the next room and the others soon followed.

This floor would be the perfect opportunity to utilize some more advanced ninpo skills. The first skill, Unshinjutsu, would grant her invisibility and allow her to slip passed the opposition. The second, Ankokutostoshijutsu, would give her sight in the darkness. "Get your 'groove' on, boys." She commented as they entered the venue. "I'm gonna dance with the DJ.. "

Nonchalantly, she shuffled her way through the garden dance floor, sliding past a multitude of ninjas like a whisper of air, as she continued on to DJ Hanzo.

Gen was in paradise with a smile that could scare of a monster, dozens of slashes and small streams to blood coming out of them covered his body, but he was happy. Some mindless fighting was what he needed, and this Rave Ninjas were providing more than enough enjoyment. - ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA- The Hot-Blooded Boxer shouted as he punched shinobi to submission, thanks to his skills to detect fighting spirit, even crude as his, he could focus on the enemy location even with the flickering lights and laser show that polluted the line of sight of anybody in this floor. Piles of wounded ninjas were forming around him as he gleefully roared with each punch, sometimes even using a much more old-school –CHESTO!- to remark each punch that threw a ninja like a projectile to his charging comrades. Gen didn’t even bothered to move towards the DJ booth, he was having too much fun, even if he was getting more wounds with each moment that passed, he smiled with sinister joy and a red, bloodthirsty glow in his eyes.

Online Now

Samjaz laughed, dropping the dance and walking nonchalantly to the speakers. The whole rave was focused almost entirely on the beast that was Gen. He had to have taken, what, forty-seven down now?

And Yei was headed for the DJ. This wouldn't take long at all.

There was only one thing left for SamJaz to do.

Summoning his keyblade, SamJaz plunged it deep into the speaker, somehow not affecting the bassline it pumped out, until he turned the key.

With a click, the whole song changed key, and increased in tempo.

Samjaz grinned, then began making subtle movements with his hands on the keyblade's handle, an intricate dance that controlled the whole club's sound system.

DJ Hanzo was not in control anymore.

These disks were being ridden by a new jokey.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel