HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,198 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

"Good to meet you miss Kusanagi." SamJaz told her in response, backing away from the lion. "I'm SamJaz, the Keyblade Master and Persona User. I dabbled in a bit of contracting a while ago but decided to leave it since the summons could be... unpredictable when I needed them. Still, got a couple kicking around if you want them, but don't have them on me."

He noticed Matt and Arthur running towards them, lion cubs in hand. "And they've got what we came for. By the sounds of glee over there, Gen's still having fun. Don't mind him by the way, we can't be bothered learning names so he picks a defining trait of that person from the first thing he sees and makes a nickname from it."

Meanwhile, the girl holding Phantom's hand stepped into the monochrome world, and colour faded from her to. "Ah, well that sucks." She said, before poking Phantom in the forehead. "Your fault. I'm Hitomi, and I'm the team Seamstress. Miss Merryweather thought that you guys needed a little after service and looking at you guys?"

She sniffed. "Is that... dragon blood on your suit? That's gross. I'm gonna have to clean that you know."

Alvin was just impressed at how absurd this team had just grown. First experience here was fighting killer lolis, and now there's a moody woman here to do their laundry. What the hell?

"Anyways, you're gonna need to look your best for the ninjas on the next floor." She announced, placing a pair of scissors into the paper wall on her left and tearing it open. "Stairs are this way, might want to get your friends here." She instructed, getting her leg through the gap and forcing it further open.

Alvin noticed that the colour didn't return to her body as she stepped back into reality.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,085 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

"Sounds like a good idea" Arthur responded to the girls suggestion of cleaning their clothes. "Matt here cuold really use some new clothes." Then the girl stepped into the window she came out from. However she was still colorless. Then Arthur looked at the cubs in his hand. "It seems getting out of here without the exit item doesn't accomplish much. We need to get these to the waitress as soon as possible."

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Arthur, some call me Frost wolf, and Gen here calles me wolf-san." The girl seemed very pritty. Now their team was getting really strange. They have a boxer, a mage, a thief, a persona user, a summoner, a seamstress, a digitamer, previously a ninja, and some guy that makes portals into various pocket dimensions. Oh, and two of them are very hot chicks. Yes, this would be an epic party in RPGs like Dragon Age.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

The girl, now known as Hitomi would be the newest addition to the growing team it seems. Despite being a bit strange she was... alright. Anyone who'd take care of his suit was a friend of Phantom and besides she didn't look like she had any annoying traits as opposed to a few other members on the team.

He sees the two other groups close in as well. Not only all members of the team but for some reason two lions as well. "Nice, while you were playing with cats i was smart enough to find the exit, or well at least someone who made the exit." Phantom has his smug smartass face on as she says so, completely omitting Alvin from that "finding" on top of that.

Samjaz smiled at Phantom's proud achievement.

He pulled a small keychain from his pocket, one shaped like a small ship wheel, and, dropping his cane, slammed it into an invisible keyblade, and to became a wide pipe, with smaller pipes to be teeth. The handguard was a floatation ring, and all in all, it gave the effect of an old steam boat.

With some swings and pointing beams of light around the corridor, several other openings in the paper walls were created.

To add insult to injury, SamJaz even sliced a wall open with a regular knife and, proving his point without a word, stepped through one of the pathways, retaining his monochromatic appearance.

"Now if you don't mind, we've got some lions to deliver so we can actually escape, but feel free to live the rest of your life as a doodle."

Hm, the snark was back in full force. Was there mental contamination from harnessing that maid's brain matter?

Nah. If his soul was capable of producing Black Frost, then SamJaz had always been a jerk.

"Wait." Alvin asked. "If you were capable of using your keyblade just to switching to a colourless one, then why-"

"BRAIN SURGERY!" SamJaz shouted over him. "MAH BWAYNE ET BWOKENED AN AH CANNAE SPEKH GUUD!"

Not fooling anyone with his outburst, SamJaz pushed the doorway to the restaurant open. "Simba's pet delivery, you Hakuna we Matata!" He announced boldly, leading Matt and Arthur to the strange waitress.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,554 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover:

-Fuck this wasn’t enough! - Instead of a pile of Engineers, a pile of lioness. He didn’t even considered the ridiculous amounts of wounds he had, more than enough than kill a regular human but the Hot-Blooded Boxer didn’t seem to care. He jumped from the pile and as he saw everybody greeting, and both girls survived for a while now so Gen considered that this was as good as any time to introduce himself to them. –I’m Gen Shishioh, I like punching people…- With that brief but brutally honest introduction he walked by the group and followed Samjaz

@ReliusClover: @SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

FCL walked into the restaurant. "We got your lions." Matt yelled as soon as he saw the waitress. She turned around and dropped a plate. She quickly ran to them and grabbed the lions."Oh, they're so adorable" Not as adorable as you.-Matt thought. "So where's the item we're looking for?" Said Arthur.

"Oh, it's the spatula in the kitchen." Well, that's wierd. But from everything that happened in these first few floors it wasn't very surprising. Arthur when't towards the kitchen, but Matt didn't seem like he wanted to leave. Instead, he stayed behind staring at the waitress. That guy really needs to get laid-Arthur thought.

Limping quickly into the kitchen, SamJaz snatched the spatula from the rack just before Arthur got to it. The spatula looked noticeably realistic, and the skin surrounding the metal took on a pink fleshy tone.

It would probably need to take them outside for it to work.

"Alright, let's go." He announced, opening a pathway into the dark with his keyblade and smacking Arthur around the head with the spatula, sending shockwaves of colour through him as the tear ripped around him. A love tap to himself created the same effect. "Reality check this way people! Let's move! Ninja waiters are waiting!"

Hitomi reached behind him and, snatching the spatula from his hand, returned colour to herself as she opened a doorway into her office. "Showers and changing rooms this way. Cafe D'Ombre has a strict No shoes, No Shirt, covered in bloodstains, no service policy, and you're all wearing an entire food chain at the moment, so get in!"

Alvin grumbled, walking to the room obediently. He hated shoes. He hated them with a passion.

SamJaz, however, seemed to be all over the idea, and broke into song as he stepped inside the pocket dimension of cleanliness and good taste in clothing. "I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark! I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark. I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song, but like a man, I always bring my little wife along! Iiiiiiii'm a member of the Midnight Crew! I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too Home with the milk in the moooooorning! Singing the same old song! Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun Early to bed, and you'll miss all the fun...~"

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

"Hey, that hurt, you jackass." Arthur was screaming at Sam for hitting him. Then Hitomi suggested, no, demanded they go with her and get cleaned up. Sam rushed in and started singing a rather catchy song. Arthur followed him inside and started huming the melody to the song. Another warm shower, and then kicking ninja ass. Awesome. But before that... He looked around and wispered to Hitomi "Hey, can you put some itching powder, on Sam's and Phantoms clothes." Phantom will pay for taking Arthurs guitar, and Sam, is going to pay for hitting him with the spatula. He just hoped Hitomi wouldn't doublecross him.

Matt took the spatula from Hitomi and gave himself a pat on the back, literaly."You're gonna clean our clothes for us? That's very kind of you, considering we just met." he said to Hitomi. Matt tossed the spatula to Yukari and followed the otheres.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,554 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover:

Gen went directly to the showers, as before a coat of dry blood covered most of his body, as he was possibly the one member of this team that got most of the wounds. He stoically suppressed his need of punching Samjaz as he sang, and finished up cleaning. Clothing was already arranged, a sleeveless shirt, cargo pants, combat boots and reinforced gloves, that would surely be the first thing to be destroyed. Gen left the pocket dimension clean, fresh and ready to kick ass

Hitomi glared daggers into Arthur's back. How dare he even suggest that she break her Chanelocratic oath for his petty revenge.

Regardless, she got to work repairing, cleaning and improving their clothes, waiting for Phantom and Yukari to come in.

SamJaz was singing a ridiculously catchy song, that even Hitomi found herself humming along to as she left the dude's clothes out for them.

SamJaz found his trouser legs had been raised, showing a bit of shin, but it wasn't a change he was that opposed to.

Alvin, on the other hand, had to put up with his shoes, something that filled him with a silent rage, a submission to the demands of society.

Still, they were waiting for Arthur, Matt, Gen, Crown and Yukari, and SamJaz had reason and time to do something he hadn't done all week.

He decided to shave.

"Yeah, yeah whatever..." a silent reply made with a sour face, because of Sam's little show concerning the found "exit". A moment later and they find themselves with a rather strange waitress. Though Phantom didn't really care or try to figure out what was going on, one touch with a spatula and his color was back... or rather he was no longer a sketch as his clothes were mostly white anyway.

Instead of heading off to the next floor, the newest member of the team, Hitomi, creates a chance for a break. Crown walked through the door by her and he ends up in what from his current point of view could be called Paradise. His beloved clothes would be cleaned and he even got a chance to take a shower. If not for him meeting Clare in his life, Crown would have probably proposed to the woman here. He leaves his suit with her and only takes his mask with him, even though the team didn't see. too dangerous, he wouldn't leave his guard down when matters like these were concerned. He steps into the show and then takes the mask off, leaving it on a small shelve he created out of cards. Then with a finger snap his shower gets circled out. Three giant cards, form walls and become the keepers of his identity.

He takes his time with the shower. Next to him he can hear Sam sing a song and can't help himself but to sing along. After he finishes his completely cleaned clothes had been prepared and he quickly puts them on. When everyone finishes they set off and head towards the next floor.

Floor -15

When they arrive on the new level, first thing they can notice is the change in scenery. It was what seemed to be a quiet, sunny day. In front of FCL was a restaurant. Phantom already knew that this would be a non-combat challenge, so he relaxes and casually walks up to it. Without even thinking twice he takes his seat in the garden, he liked the atmosphere in the open here so he wouldn't even bother with checking the interior to decide.

He takes the menu and starts looking through it, hoping that he could extend the pleasure that was provided by the seamstress of their team even further, with a fine meal of course.

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina

SamJaz happily sits down next to phantom, not even bothering to wait for the menu. "I'll have the soma-fried rice with the grilled drop-bear steak, with a glass of pure concentrated unending evil, no ice." He said, swinging his feet onto the table, keeping his eyes peeled as they go.

Alvin sat at another table. "Aiya rainy day beef bowl challenge for me, large sprite to drink." He said.

Hitomi had a much more simple order. "Lasagne, and a bottle of lilt."

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz: When Arthur was done with the shower, he put on his, now clean, clothes and followed the team into the restaurant garden. "I'll have pizza capricciosa, a glass of orange juice, and for desert I want pancakes with chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate"

Matt sat with the team. "Thanks" he said to Hitomi "That was a very refreshing shower." Then he looked around, but he didn't see any waiters. These ninjas are very stealthy it seems. "I'll have lasagna as well and cappy multivitamin. And they better taste like my mothers or no tip for you."

@ChronoWolf: a moment after Matt made the threat a muffled scream came from an ungeneral location, then silence.

SamJaz's eyes furrowed. "Matt." He said. "How badly do you want that cappy multivitamin to taste like your mothers?"

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz:

"Err... Cappy's a brand of juice. I was talking about the lasagna. But if you're implying that they're trying to kiddnap my mother and force her to work for them, then they should know that it still means no tip for them. I guess it doesn't have to be exactly like her."

@ChronoWolf: SamJaz blinked. "I don't think they tried mate. I think she's in the kitchen right now."

@Kuma_From_Argentina: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz: "Nah, I think they're just trying to get your pure concentrated unending evil." It's not like they could get my mother here this fast, could they? I know they're ninjas but not even they're that fast. "You know what guys, just give me normal lasagna, it would take too long for my mother to make her lasagna!"

While Matt and Sam were talking about Matt's mother, Arthur noticed that in front of him was a Pizza. How did... When did they make this? And how didn't I notice them bringing it here.

@ChronoWolf: @Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina

SamJaz saw his own order placed before him as well. Silently and effectively. "Minus points for you guys for service, half of us haven't even ordered yet!" Alvin shouted as SamJaz raised his drink to his mouth, very careful not to spill.

It would be very bad if he did spill it. If she survived, Hitomi would have his neck. Not just for the stains, but bad things happen when you spill pure concentrated unending evil on someone.

But not only did it have a twisted kick when you drank it, but it accelerated psychological reconstructive processes, so he should be able to summon Personae a little sooner than he was hoping.

Still, they needed a plan to catch these Ninja out. They'd even laid a table cloth and put a rose in a jar while they were talking.

Then he noticed the lasagne was already here.

Phantom silently looks around, some of the orders had already been made and were delivered to the table before anyone noticed. It was a pity, that meant that ninja's were actually relying on speed and stealth, rather than some form of invisibility as Phantom's left eye would have reacted if that was the case. Though he was actually happy that they wouldn't get the task done so easily, after all that left him some time to enjoy the free time he was given. Rather than trying to figure out a way to trick the ninjas and to see them, he leans back and makes his order.

"Steak au poivre and your best wine please." Crown went with an order fitting the French setting they were supposedly in. He leans back, and waits for his order to magicly appear before him, he trusted that the team would figure something out themselves while he enjoyed his meal.

SamJaz watched the space in front of Phantom's seat intently. And, sure enough, the meal showed up, although this time, they plate came flying onto the table like a Shuriken.

Following the direction of the throw, SamJaz saw a hedge rustle in the distance, but by the time his attention returned to the table, the wine and glass was already in front of the Phantom.

SamJaz growled. "Yukari? Gen? Place your orders. I haven't given up yet. We can find these ninjas."

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel