HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,729 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz:

Gen cracked his knuckles and took a running position. He used to do some Athletics in school were defecting education for training; The Hot-Blooded Boxer raised his head and smiled while shouting at Phantom. –Hey Kamen Rider! Tag out!- As the attack from Samjaz reached her the Sword wielding girl managed to deflect it and without stopping she even paried Gen’s lunging haymaker, making the brawler slide over the side of the blade, vaulting over her and landing safely a couple of meters opposite from where he came from. She was already in position to block any other attacks incoming her way. –What the ****? Do you have an A.T Field or something?- Gen shouted at her surprised how he was deflects with such grace and finesse

Post by Sketshinoda (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

The smell of saltwater began to invade the room, blending with the smell of cherry blossoms as a seagull cawed distantly.

A young man, early twenties, walked from the sand and onto the grass, feeling the blades with his bare feet.

He cricked his neck, wind blowing from the seafront behind him.

"Sketchinoda saw your ad for help." The man said, yawning as he cricked his neck. "Name's Alvin, I'm your bodyguard for the day and you're a lot of people?" He asked in mild surprise.

He shrugged, and the beach vanished behind him. "Meh, whatever, who am I beating up again?"

@DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz:

Gen charged forward once more against the Sword Wielding Girl. Fist against Blade, the sparks started to fly as both furiously tried to connect a hit or a slash. The sword and Gen’s fists grew blurry the faster the moved, to the point that no normal human could follow it. The Hot-Blooded Boxer muscles ached, he was a much more Strength inclined boxer rather than a Speed inclined, thus this effort was really causing a strain. This stalemate of attacks wasn’t such thing as small cuts appeared on Gen, a so did bruises on the Swordsman Girl. A final blow interrupted the barrage of attack, resonating like a bell as a blast of wind was released from the impact. Both contenders were thrown backwards leaving two similar trails caused by their feet, over the soft ground. –Ya’re good Swordgal! But I can’t keep doing this fancy fist storm for much more, and for the look of yer arms you can swing yer blade much more.- Gen smiled at her. –Why don’t we finish this in one blow, like an old-school duel.- The Sword Wielding Girl nodded silently and both prepared for a the showdown.

She had her sword sheathed, and was prepared for an Iai, he had his fist prepared. Without a sound both fighter charged at the other with killing intent brimming from them. In a split second they passed beside each other and a line of red crossed Gen’s chest. Yet the girl was the one who fell with her sword broken in half. – Next time come at me without protecting your body Swordgal, and you may beat me. That if you manage to recover from a couple of broken ribs and both arms being crushed.- The Hot-Blooded Boxer went towards the rest of the group only to find a newcomer coming out of the elevator. – Who the fuck is this?.- Asked Gen with an inquisitive expression to Samjaz.

@Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

SamJaz looked at Gen, raised an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Alvin. He's our bodyguard for the day and we're a lot of people. There's another guy called Sketchy-honda who saw the internet advert I put up. He just said that."

SamJaz then turned to Alvin. "I'm SamJaz, I'm acting leader because this whole thing was my idea. There's phantom, he gets first picks of the shiny trinkets we find, this is Arthur, he does ice, Gen is awesome, he can smash anything with his fists, and Matt here can transform into some kinda digital monsters. We're storming this underground skyscraper filled with whacky challenges and sweet loot. Welcome aboard the invading party and we need a better team name."

Alvin blinked. "Alright, I make beaches. Glad to join."

"Sound." SamJaz said, heading for the bridge, where he could sense another warrior. "We've got another scrap on this floor to deal with, but someone suggest some team names before we get there. I like Hellshaker, but what're your suggestions?"

@DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @SamJaz:@Sketshinoda:

-Well, whatever, not that I’m in need of a bodyguard, not that this skinny **** could protect me anyway.- Gen took this bodyguard business as patronizing, and he wouldn’t take that. –For a team name we could call ourselves “From the Ceiling with love”.-

Post by Fehafare (9,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

"Great, another mongrel." Phantom thinks without speaking the words out, it wasn't necessary, everyone already knew his opinion on newcomers in a situation like this.

The enemies have been taken care off, so they could move on but before that Sam made a strange request. A team name? Not that Phantom really cared so he just replies "Yeah sure, i'm fine with whatever ya say." and moves on to the nearby bridge which seems to be their next destination if they are to continue to the next floor. Phantom was already walking down the path when he feels a slight tap on his shoulder. He turns around to find yet another girl, close to the age of the other two in front of him. She was wearing a modest blue dress and had a white shirt as well as a red ribbon in her blond hair. She was holding a book in one hand and a little doll could be seen flying around her.

"Crap, not one more of those..."

Phantom's unpleasant thought gets cut when the girl speaks. "Excuse me Sir? I noticed you are heading for the bridge and wanted to ask if i could come along." her voice is shy and soft and she hesitates before she makes the request to tag along. Phantom wouldn't mind, the girl was sweet and he wouldn't have any problems with her unlike the rest of the team. And she was no threat either, if she had hidden motives his left eye would have reacted so it's all good. "Yeah sure, but we're new here as well so please don't hold any grudges against use if we get lost." Phantom's stance is friendly, much like that nigh with Sam in the bar. This was Phantom's real side with it came to interaction with others, he just didn't have the chance to show it to the team.

"Thank you, and don't worry i got a map in this book i would just like to enjoy your company." the girl replies in a cheerful voice with a smile on her face, walking besides Crown to the bridge.

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whole team was moving towards the bridge, with the little girl keeping close to Phantom as she didn't really get to know the other members yet. "Ah, before i forget, my name's Maggy." she says it in a shy voice just like before. Crown just replies with his own name or rather alias which is Phantom and gives off another warm smile.

Before he even noticed they were at the bridge. It wasn't longer than fifteen meters and next to it was a small boat with a girl lying in it. It was bound to the shore but even if it wasn't it probably wouldn't make much difference, the water was so calm around those parts that it was barely moving. The girl seems to be sleeping but wakes up and jumps on her feet as the team approaches.

"Oh, customers!" she says in a pretty loud and obviously happy voice. "Welcome to the Scarlet River, if you wish for a ride to the other side, that would be 10,000 Yen per person please." Phantom stares at the girl. First he had some ideas how much that would be in dollars and there was no need to say that asking that sum for taking someone over a fifteen mete wide river was insane. But more importantly was how it all looked like when one considered the full picture. Crown stays silent for one more moment with the same blank stare but then says in a bored and confused tone "You know, there's a bridge right next to you..." Phantom points at the wooden structure as he tells the obvious to the girl. She slowly turn to the right with an annoyed look on her face. "Crap... they rebuilt it again?" frustration can be heard in the words. "Well, i'll take care of that." and with one swing of her scythe that was resting on her back up till now the bridge is cut apart by a gust of wind with a pink glow to it till you could only find pieces not bigger than a toothpick. "Now, you need a ride to the other side?" the girl has a prideful and confident grin on her face, yet it's not hostile or mocking in any way and her voice is innocent. Music starts playing just like before.

On the other side, next to the hut, was another portal, this one leading to the other side of the red river.

But the girl on the boat had no idea this existed.

"Whatever, I'm outta here." Alvin decided, walking into another portal next to him, this one leading to the beach. A few steps later, and he was on the other side of the river, setting up a sniper rifle.

"Meh, don't ask me, just doin' my job here." the girl replies in a lazy and sleepy voice to Sam's question. "Want to know more, ask the Mistress. She live in the mansion on the other side of the river. And that would be 10,000 Yen per person please." she extends her arm with her palm open waiting for the money.

Phantom was already getting annoyed by the girl's game and the music wasn't helping at all. He already wanted to attack, card in hand. But he waits for a bit longer to see Sam's plan or rather, to see if he has a plan to being with.

@Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover:

-15 meters wide? 10.000 yens.- Gen never heard something so dumb in his whole life. Then it was the whole breakdown from Samjaz talking about a super form like it was a curse. That seemed also dumb to Gen. Either way he preferred not to bother his friend. –Friend!? What the **** is going on with me, I’m going all mellow thanks to this freaking tower.- Thought the Boxer as he walked away from the river. Once he thought that the distance was enough, the Hot-blooded Brawler shouted to the rest of the group. –Guys, see you in the other side.- And with that said, Gen took a running stance and rushed towards the coast, pumping Spirit through his whole body. His mentor taught him about increasing the jumping strength by a sudden release of Fighting Spirit from the sole of his feet. The Battle Chasing Brawler reached the proper start point and jumped from there with a powerful booming sound coming from below him, as the expulsed Spirit came out violently cracking the floor under him and sending him at great speed over the river. The thing he never thought about or remembered from his training was landing, so he went head first into the group slipping over the floor leaving a trail crated by his skull.

-Ouch, that really ******* hurt, I’m never doing that again.- he said as he took his head off the ground and shook it to remove pieces of earth and grass attached to his hair and face. He could have used a Raijin Step, but his instinct told him to jump, as something in the water was giving him a bad feeling in his gut. –Come people, let’s move I want to punch something in the next 20 minutes or I’ll start punching anything with a pulse, I’m getting bored.- Gen said with a smile, meaning he was joking. What he thought before was truth, two days earlier he wouldn’t have ever joked with anybody and would mostly talk either banter or insults.

It looked to Phantom, that Sam indeed had a great plan. That plan being to run away. He looks around, Gen was gone as well, Yei wasn't part of the team for some time now and only ones that remained were Arthur and some newcomer Phantom didn't care about. Even their bodyguard left, in fact he left first.

"I'm getting sick of this." Phantom grabs the girl next to him, pulling her shoulder slightly and then blinks, both of them disappearing and the dark blue flash created follows their example a second later. They disappear from the boat girl's sight and one blink later they are at the other shore with Sam and Gen. Phantom's first instinct is to create a table by using the transforming abilities of his cards. Chairs are created as well. He throws out five cards onto the table as if dealing a hand of poker. As soon as all cards are in place they change form, becoming teacups with hot tea already served in them. This was the second time Crown done something like this and though the others will follow shortly, he simply didn't want to just stand around doing nothing and waiting.

He turns to Gen and Sam inviting them and gesturing to them with hands to sit down and have a cup. "So, what are you two lovers talking about?" a teasing grin on his face. The joke probably wasn't a good idea, considering Gen's temperament but Crown was that type of guy so taking the risk was worth the laugh or two... probably.

"Later." Alvin shouted, waving as he got up to the table, pouring himself a cup as he braced the rifle into this new position. "You're that master thief, Phantom, right? Heard a lot about you, got a nice price on your head if I recall. Not that I can be bothered grabbing it right now. Anyways, what did I miss?"

What he was currently missing, however, was SamJaz finding the villa. Deciding on a front door, SamJaz drew the Keyblade and started work on disabling the building's defenses.

@Sketshinoda: @SamJaz: @DigiDestined: @ReliusClover:

-I was thinking of getting one of this chairs up your ass if you don’t shut up.- Gen said with a sinister grin, that changed into a more friendly one when he continued talking –Or we could continue were we left it before, with me about to blow your head off.- The Hot-Blooded Boxer sat down now completely calm, if Phantom wanted to joke around then he could also return the favor, even if he liked more physical comedy than other kind of jokes. He looked at the tea and talked to Phantom again –Don’t you have anything stronger than this crap? I would kill for some sake or a beer.-

Both men reply to the tease of Phantom. As expected Sam had the witty and playful one while Gen's generated a rather violent, painful and disturbing picture in Crown's mind. Sam goes off while Gen stays. Looking at the his smile it didn't see like Gen was taking it serious either. Instead with words, Phantom just replies with a smile of his own, after all he didn't want to push his luck when it came to fighting with his teammates, once was more than enough.

"Hehe..." is all he could force out at the comment made by their new "bodyguard", Crown didn't really fell comfortable when someone brought that kind of stuff up, at lest not when he was in something he could consider a safe zone consrning matters like that one. That comment, despite it being made in a lazy, uninterested and non-serious tone, made Crown dislike the man.

After Gen makes his request and the man pulls out a bottle himself, Crown's a bit surprised. Not because of the two men's love for alcohol but rather the portal like abilities the man had. "What, you don't like tea? Very well, suit yourself." Deciding that he'll join in on that little show off chance he deals out a few more cards. Some of them turn into a sake flask and two cups for it while the other ones make two bottles of beer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel