HELLSCRAPER RPG

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (12,924 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@DigiDestined: @Yeilin: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

SamJaz smirked. "Not only that, but my Pale Rider can tear down anything's defences." He said, summoning said Persona. "FIRE BREAK!" He shouted, having the grim reaper cast Delibate into the air. It looked impressive enough, but it got the point across. "Now Draco is weak to explosions, a firecracker would send him to the vet! GEN! ARTHUR! FINISH HIM!"

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DigiDestined: @Yeilin: @ReliusClover: @ChronoWolf: @SamJaz:

Gen took a firm stance and placed his left arm in his side, with the right hand covering the left. Spirit engulfed both hands and slowly the Fighting Spirit from the right hand moved to the left. His hand started to shake as the energy focused on it – Imaginary or not this is going to blast ya away! ya fucking dragon, eat this this and fucking die!- Gen’s Fist was shining brightly as he motioned a punch from a distance, and as in the Drill Dragon Uppercut his spirit took a spectral form, in this case a lion’s head with it fangs wide open. –Lion Roar Cannon!- A massive booming sound filled the level and a pillar of Fighting Spirit vaguely shaped as a giant fist came out from the lion’s fangs like a shooting star, only that going diagonally upwards. This wasn’t a straight, this was a smash and God almighty it was powerful. The discharge of Fighting Spirit was too large, even for the Spirited Boxer and his left hand was not only numb, but most of it veins popped out damaging his skin. His left hand bones were almost reduced to dust and the skin of his knuckles peeled off. The ceiling had a massive fist shaped crater that almost reached the upper level floor. – Okay I’m not doing that again for a whi….- Gen tried to quip but fell backwards unconscious

Online Now

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf: @Yeilin:

"NO, NO, NO!" the girl was screaming. Even if she accepted the defeat of her dragon she doesn't want to let them go. "Fluffy! You will be the new Draco!" she yanks Phantom back to her again, this time dragon wings and a tail have grown on him. "I'll just kill you like the rest that wanted to cheat." The girl makes something like an invisible wall between her bed and the rest of the room. In the same instant the other side loses air and the temperature starts rising. They were going to be boiled alive and Crown would have to endure a fate worse than death for the rest of his life at the side of this little brat.

But one thing was different, the collar belonged to Sam and not to her. Phantom had full access to all of his powers. A sadistic grin, appears on his face as he's standing behind the girl. "You'll all burn for what you did to Draco" she drys her eyes as she was crying just a moment ago. The temperature kept increasing, but then it all stops. The wall disappears and the parameters in the room become normal again. The girl has a blank stare on her face in front of her a finger is circling. This was one of the rare moment when Phantom could use his hypnotism as he was not in a combat situation. The finger movement wasn't needed but it help Crown concentrate. "You're just a normal little girl. You don't know where your parents are and strangers have broken into your room. You're very scared and just want to be alone." finishing Phantom only snaps his fingers. The girl blinks a few times.

And then she just starts crying. "Oh, i'm gonna enjoy this." Phantom says as he stands up from the bed, his body already returned to normal.

Online Now

SamJaz smirked, walking away from the clear case of child abuse, before paling at the family picture on the wall.

There was Loveline. She was younger in this picture.

There were five other siblings, three women and two men.

And their father with his arms around each one of them.

The head of the HellScraper, who resides on the bottom floor.

Mr Vincentsson.

He checked the violin certificate on Loveline's desk.

Loveline Vincentsson.

Every eleventh floor was the penthouse suite of one of Mr Vincentsson's children.

That's how that little girl was able to suffocate him and create that deathtrap for Crown.

"Go easy on her Al." SamJaz warned. "Actually, be very civil and pleasant, because her father runs the place and he does not mess around."

He instead, walked over to the rug, pulled it up and revealed the staircase down. "Fix what you've done and we'll head on down." He ordered, a dark look on his face. "This family is one we don't want to personally offend while we raid their home."

Floor -12

"Awww, come on Sam you're no fun." Phantom declares in a moody voice while turning away from the girl who's just hiding under her pillow and crying hysterical. "You know she deserved it, and besides, it's not like i'd do something to her..." he walks away from the bad as he says so, slightly disappointed that he didn't get to have his share of mental torture.

Having nothing more to says he heads after the team, snapping his fingers once again as he closes the door on the floor after him.

When he arrives at the next floor the very first thing he does is to cover his eyes. It was bright. Giant green field, by the looks of it one would call it endless. Unlike the previous floors Phantom was sure, everything was real here, somehow even the light. It was a warm spring day as it seems. He walks around a little bit and then notices a cherry blossom tree around seven meters away for his current position. There was a girl sitting on it. She was completely dressed in blue, the color of her hair and eyes matching the petals around her. Countless butterflies of the same color were flying around it as well as some things that looked like something you'd imagine if you thought of a soul that has left the body.

"Welcome in the land of Sogekyon travelers." the girl speaks in a very calm voice, very melodic as if she was singing. "Please would you be my guests?" she jumps from the three and lands on the ground. "But you see, me and my usual guests live in two different realms. I am forever bound to my existence and it can get very lonely when i can't leave my own realm." her voice becomes silent and sad as she speaks. But she rises her head with a smile on her face becoming cheerful again "So the only way for my guests to be with me is to join me in my existence." a petal flies through the girls head as if she wasn't there while she speaks, sending a chill down Crown's spine when he realizes what she is.

"Come now, join me." the girl says in an upbeat tone. Music coming from no where as if it was summoned by the girl herself.

Around fifty of the butterflies surround the group from all sides. After a second of silence they start attacking. Each of their wing swings produce five oval shaped bullets. Just a few seconds later there's five times more bullets than butterflies. The peaceful field turns into hell, a bullet hell if you want to call it that.

Online Now

@DigiDestined: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Phantom blinks out of the death radius the second the bullet rain starts. He still makes a big card to protect him just to be sure. Phantom notices that Sam had already taken counter-measures to protect the rest of the team and has launched an attack against the enemy as well.

The Pale Rider and his blade never arrive at the destination. His blade had been blocked by a sword, and yet another one sends him flying backwards. Between the death and the dead stands a girl. Her hair is white and her dress is green. There is no expression on her face nor is there any in her deep blue eyes. "I am very sorry, but i can't let you hurt my Master." her voice is emotionless while she speaks. The other girl rushes towards her and hugs her from behind. "Isn't she cute? She's the first one who joined me and she had done so on her own. She, just as i was lonely, we've been best friends ever since." she hugs the girl even tighter who in response shows some sings of that she is uncomfortable but also a slight smile of approval, braking her stoic facade.

"Please Master, we'll have time for... things like that when your guests join you." her voice is back to cold again. She takes both her swords up and aims it at the group which was being surrounded by even more butterflies.

"The things i can't cut, are none." she declares it in the same cold and monotone voice and than dashes off towards the team at an unreasonable speed.

Online Now

All are the same to my scythe

And now the voices are back. Great.

Don't ignore me.

I am you.

And I know these children can have no power over you more than you shall permit.

'Alright Pale Rider, what do you suggest?' SamJaz asked, getting his keyblade ready to block the girl's sword.

A black glow formed around the shaft of the key blade, and the blade sliced through the girl's katana at the hilt as she passed by, and she stopped her assault, trying to make sense of this scenario.

I can cut that which cuts everything.

Now switch your keyblade to Guardian Soul.

SamJaz was obedient to the voice in his head, and his blade was now black and red, reminiscent of a samurai's armour.

The black aura remained, and it seemed to cut the very light that shone on it.

This girl's honour has been defiled by you specifically.

Now dodge those bullets.

That reminded SamJaz, and he rolled to the left before the pink reduced him to swiss cheese.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

"Impressive, but know, just as mine blade is cut by yous, so can yours be cut by mine." the girl says rising her other blade, in the meantime one of the white soul like spirits comes close to the girl and evaporates, forming a new blade for the broken sword. With that the other girl joins the fight personally as well, but before that she summoned more butterflies to keep the team busy, their number going well beyond the three-hundreds. Both of the girls ready for combat, with the white haired one charging off towards Sam to slice him in half but ash stops her advance and jumps back at lightning speed avoiding an explosion at her feet.

"Now, now, two on one? Where's the sport in that? Think i'll even out the odds here." Phantom has a grin on his face, a card ready in hand as he blinks himself next to Sam.

Online Now

Gen could barely move, his left arm hanged lifeless as he dragged his feet behind the group. The commonly upbeat and overly energetic Boxer was turned off, after spending a great deal of Fighting Spirit in his new technique, he was a lifeless husk. His eyes were opaque and glassy, his shoulders bent downwards. He followed the orders of Samjaz, but when individual fights broke off Gen barely had energy to stay standing, his wounds were closed but he didn’t get better, he just fell backwards into the grassy floor like a broken toy. He was barely breathing.

Post by DigiDestined (152 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReliusClover: @SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: What's up with the people who made these floors. I've been on three and we alrready incountered two floors with little girls. Were the creators lolicon or something? Matt tought to himself.

Now they were fighting two girls, one was an expert swordsman and the other one used magic butterflys. The butterflys surrounded the group and started fireing projectiles at them. Matt countered that by transforming into Gallantus. "Digivoultion! Gallantus!"

(OOC: Ignore the first 20 seconds of the video.)

Gallantus's armor could only be destroyed by a planet destroying missile or something. These were nothing to him. It seemed the frost guy of the group had the same idea. He made an armor of ice around himself. The armor seemed very cold and the guy probably wouldn't be able to last long in there. Matt attacked the butterf girl . "Lightning Joust" The lance in his hand, called Gram was charged with electricity. Matt charged towards Madam Butterfly.

Douring that time Arthur made a sword in his hand and attacked the swordgirl.. He wasn't a perfact swordsman, but was able to twist the blade in such a way that the girls blade ,while slicing his sword in half, would slide down and avoid Arthur. Arthur quickly repaired his blade and slashed at the girl. The girl's other blade stopped Arthur's sword and he had to jump back or risk getting cut in half. This is a four on two fight. They shouldn't have much problem now.

Online Now

Switching to Oracle, he found where Gen was passed out, and speeddashed to where he lay.

He was completely exhausted.

And now the butterflies were flying towards them.

Growling, SamJaz pulled a green orb from his pocket, a megalixir, and tossed it into the air. Green sparks descended upon Gen and SamJaz, and the airborne medicine took effect.

A megalixir has the same rejuvenating effects as six weeks in a spa resort, complete physical recovery, and met the body's natural needs for over a week.

It was, in short, a breathable senzu bean.

SamJaz already began to feel fantastic, but he stepped back to make sure that Gen took the best of the drug.

Instead, he stepped forward, ready to slice.

A green light shone over Gen and Samjaz, yet the “wounds” the Boxer had weren’t physical or mental, he depleted his Fighting Spirit, unless something reignited it, he wouldn’t move. This usually took time, yet this time around with all the wounds he suffered and how much he depleted, there was still the chance of never recovering, turning into a lifeless husk of what he once was. Gen was completely and utterly emptied of Spirit, even his skin showed, as it grew pale and his eyes went blank

Post by ChronoWolf (2,253 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ReliusClover: Arthur noticed that Gen was passed out. He wondered what was wrong sibxe not even Sam seemed able to heal him. Then he pieced things together. Sam used a powerfulll tehnique on the previous floor. Perhaps he was out of spirit. He seems to have the same problems as Arthur when he's out of mana.

He formed a connection with Gen. Arthur was used to this. There was a slight differance this time. Instead of taking mana he was giving it. He hoped he was right about this or he was risking Gens current position for nothing.

@SamJaz: @Kuma_From_Argentina: @ChronoWolf:

Phantom was throwing cards at the sword wielding girl, yet they always kept getting cut in half by either one of her two blades. The girl wasn't making any advances so Phantom was just casually jumping left and right while throwing his cards, but it didn't look like she'd be bothered by having to cut his cards all day long.

But Phantom on the other hand had already grown tired of this game. With that decided fifty cards are created floating around him. Half of them for cutting and the rest the Mark 1 explosive cards focused fully on covering a large area rather than armor piercing or concentrated damaged. He quickly snatches and throws each on of them one after another, all by hand rather than using telekinesis. After less than a second all fifty cards where in flight. The cards weren't throw with the same power as he did when he faced the titan and Arthur, but more because he felt like it was unnecessary than not being capable of.

"Let's see you dodge that." a smug comment made with a smug smile.

A flood of mana reached Gen, the arcane energy soaked his body with energy, yet this wasn’t enough to reignite the Hot-Blooded Boxer, or to be fair it wouldn’t be enough in regular conditions but alongside the mana something else was transmitted to Gen, or better said returned. Several levels ago, The Brawler lent part of his spirit to Arthur in hopes of healing him. His experiment was successful, and the Frost Magician got partially healed. Now when sending mana in hopes of reviving him, the Fighting Spirit hidden inside Arthur homed back to its rightful owner and with a furious explosion this tiny spark exploded inside Gen and taking the residual magic of Samjaz healing and Arthur mana as fuel it re-ignited once again with even more strength. Blue flames surrounded Gen as he stood up, his blank eyes now filled with blue light and his wounds closed.

The Battle Chasing Boxer cracked his neck and knuckles and his face went back from the grim expression of emptiness he just had to his regular slasher smile. Without saying a word a Raijin Step propelled him through the butterflies that got turn into ashes under the power of his revived spirit and passed Samjaz that was already in attacking stance. With a single punch that detonated like a powerful blast, he decked the butterfly summoning girl and pushed her against a tree, making her slam with incredible speed and strength. Gen exhaled a cloud of steam from each side of his mouth as the flames of his spirit calmed down; he gave his back to the girl and greeted his friends. -**** I really needed to punch something… Sorry for getting into yer fight Key-aniki! Thanks for the save Wolf-san…. So who should I punch next?.- He said that last line while turning towards the Swordsman girl and Phantom.

Online Now

-I think Arthur didn’t had anything to do with it, at least not directly- Gen tried to explain as he stretched his muscles. – I tried to heal him after the whole underwater mines explosion, and so part of my Fighting Spirit was transferred to him, and when he sent his weird energy my Fighting Spirit came back to papa, so I got more than enough to re-start it all. Like giving a discharge to a car battery to get it on.- Gen knew it well after stealing a couple of cars in his earlier delinquent years. –So do I deck swords-girl? Or do I let Kamen Rider Phantom there do it?.- The Hot-Blooded Boxer asked jokingly. For some reason he felt a tad smarter. Like when he passed the Fighting Spirit to Arthur he had some strange brawny feelings, the consumption of Mana, even converted to Fighting Spirit gave Gen a small boost to his brains, yet this was temporary, a dozen of minutes at best.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel