HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: Maybe tomorrow. Right now I will use what little German I know to say, Gutte Nacht. You figure out what it means.

Oh, and currently there are four Irish characters. Sam's Cu Chilean persona, Yukari's CC, the one summoned as Lancer by Kotomine Kirei in the fifth holy grail war and finally, DDD (his name is too difficult to write, the guy who owns Gae Dearg) summoned by Lord Keyneth El-Meloy in the fourth holy grail war.

Post by SamJaz (12,793 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ChronoWolf: But they're all summons.

Meanwhile, our resident Irishman plays a Latino cowboy. And has also retired.

@SamJaz: They still count.

@ChronoWolf: `K. Sleepy time for everyone. First class of Uni tomorrow afternoon.

Post by aephon (99 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: I am guessing it is much to late to join...dang

@aephon: The cutoff point is floor 65, so there actually is time. Just barely, if you want to join in for the closing act.

Sometimes, a great dish is best served cold.

@SamJaz: How do you mmake a silent sonic boom. I believe it's called a boom for a reason.

@ChronoWolf: That's just how powerful Kelly is. The air vibrated like a Sonic Boom, but they ears did not register it. Ergo, Silent vibration.

@SamJaz: @Fehafare:

I'd say I'm sorry for making you read through that thing, but I am not. Think of it as your punishment for making write that in the first place. Matt would have been so much easier to do, but nooooooo, we need to see what plagues Arthur's mind.

@ChronoWolf: Hey, I enjoyed it. Replying now.

@SamJaz: Don't lie. There is no way my terrible writing can be enjoyable to anyone. Maybe it could have been improved by posting a song to go with it a la floor 65, but I didn't know any nor did I feel like looking for them even if I knew a fitting one.

@ChronoWolf: No, really, it was good. If anything, it felt like a nightmare, some true horror happening.

And if you're interested, I know have equally scary doors for both SamJaz and Kelly. Both will take the story down slightly different paths, and will greatly affect how the remainder of Hellscraper will feel. Choose wisely.

@SamJaz: True horror? See, I am a terrible writer. I was aiming towards a romantic comedy feel.

Anyway, I'm probably gonna be spit on that one, Arthur voting Kelly since he couldnt harm Sam, while Matt doesn't want Kelly to suffer despite wanting to learn more about her.

@ChronoWolf: Oooh, dat suspense. And decent character consistency, I like it.

Bumpdebump

Post by Fehafare (9,393 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SamJaz: Why the bump?

@Fehafare: Why not the bump.

Speaking of bumps:

@ChronoWolf: Great song.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel