HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SamJaz (11,768 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Galenbeta:

Boss fights go with the territory of being overpowered. I'll point out now that Demien has the ability to hit you during his post, breaking your bones while giving you ABSOLUTELY NO chance to defend yourself. If Demien lands a hit, he lands a hit and you have to go with it, even if he tears your heart out of your chest.

Happened to SamJaz a while back.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: I'm also assuming that you get Cero's that strong.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: the device handles skill Sugara handles power so yeah they are that strong.

Isn't then Yasu and Demien in violation of forum rules

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Yep, but Demien is authorised. I put the idea forward here in the OOC a few floors before his introduction, and he was accepted as a legal lawbreaker. Since then, we've had a relaxed stance on auto-hits in the hellscraper. For me to verbalise the unwritten rule, here it stands:

1) Bosses can autohit, to a degree.

2) After the rules and powerlevels of the mooks have been introduced, you can autohit them.

3) You CANNOT autohit a bos.

4) You CAN Autohit each other, provided

a) You ask permission

b) It's a minor hit, like a punch in the arm.

Me, Fehafare, Chronowolf and, while he was playing, Kuma_From_Argentina had a good sense for what was appropriate or not as we went and developed the playstyle. We allowed Yasu to do it, as it's a good way to show how powerful someone is. Like the Worf effect, when a new villain beats up a powerful side character, usually Vegeta, for the author to demonstrate how powerful he is. In Bleach, Renji is often the whipping boy.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Also, I know in your post that you did not mean an innuendo. However, (a) it wouldn't have worked, nobody breaks the kind of enchantments Vincentsson deals with, he's that powerful. Second, Fits in with the scheme.

Serious. He makes Aizen look like Gargamel.

@SamJaz: What's the hold up let's continue the rp before i have to go

Online Now

@Galenbeta: Sent you a PM. Not happy.

I probably should hold up that SamJaz is the Current Lich King and has dominion over all dead. Including Ghost and Shinigami. By rights, he could make any captain drop their pants and dance for his amusement, but that's not my concern.

To quote the PM:

@SamJaz said:

@Galenbeta: oooooooh not cool bro. You did NOT just steal the flowmotion. You don't even know how he got that or how that works or the exquisite blend of abilties gained from his various superpowered evil forms that were required to obtain Flowmotion.

You try that and I will autohit you in the FACE.

Also, put speech marks over dialogue, and specify who is speaking.

@SamJaz: I added an edit in it basically i am offering you the speed if you step away from Lucy

Online Now

@Galenbeta: You are clearly missing the silent communication language where winking means lying. But okay, post incoming.

@SamJaz: the Lich King is not of the Bleachverse so no dominion over Us Shinigami and we Soul Reapers serve the Soul King of the Soul society

Online Now

@Galenbeta: But you're not in kansas anymore. Viceverse Lore is in Flux, the only two absolute powers are Kita Kurenai, and Mesa, neither of which are active these days.

I, as a player, control the Grim Reaper, who is the absolute when it comes to death. When crossing the universes, reules get made up on the fly, and agreed on later by negotiation.

@SamJaz: If you want dominance over soul Reapers you have to talk to Head Captain,Central 46, and the Soul King

Online Now

@Galenbeta: I don't want dominance over soul reapers. I\m just saying that were I so moved, that would be something I could implement into my character. I choose not to, because that would be a jerk move.

Now. A guy is trying to win back his family member and is using a risky psychological gambit to try and achieve this. Let's say this was Goku. protecting Gohan. I then approach Goku, and explain to him that what he is doing is very dangerous because his son has turned into an ape and might crush him. I then tell him that I have stolen his ultimate Kaio-Ken technique, blended it with a few other tricks from my own anime universe, completely rendering my wonderful technique completely obsolete, so you should obey my commands. But enough of the stick, I'll now try the carrot! If you step away from your precious loved one, I will graciously allow you to have this advancement of your own super technique that I rendered obsolete, synthesised with my own techniques, and then stole for myself because I couldn't handle there being someone faster than me.

Writing my current post in the Hellscraper RP, do you have any idea HOW difficult it is for me to not smash Sugara upside the head for being such a condescending EXPLETIVE and completely RUINING this important plot point because HE HAS THE MAGIC SOLUTION TO EVERYONE'S PROBLEMS?!

RIght. Enough of that. I'm saying it. Never thought I would on this site, but I am saying it.

Burn the Sue.

@SamJaz: Sugara is a scientist Scientist strive for perfection knowing it's unattainable. That's why he does what he does to learn improve and better

Online Now

@Galenbeta: No. Hagane is a scientist. She does experiments. She learns. She gains knowledge and uses it.

You Sharingan. You steal tricks of the trade, not an evil thing in and on itself, but then you bottle it up, 'improve on it', and put it in a pill form, so to speak, so you can use it to bribe people?

That is not science. There was less science involved there than in a combustible lemon. That is proving how incredible you are by belittling you and you silly attempts to tell a story. I had written something wonderful and witty to counter Sugara's arguments, but you know what I really want SamJaz to do? Exactly what he said he would.

@SamJaz: I took shunpo mixed it with Sonido studied flow then added it then added the new technique to myself

@SamJaz: Your acting like i stole your technique and now is using it for my evil purposes it simply to stop Sam from getting killed from his comrades or enemy

Online Now

@Galenbeta:

a) It's half past one in the morning. I'm ironing shirts for my brothers. Forgive my tardiness.

2) My problem isn't Sugara. I PM'd you to say that I disagreed with an action your character took, believing it to be insulting and godmoding over my character- the taking of the technique. You then edited it to be even moreso, by offering that same power up I told you was insulting even to create in the first place.

Godmodding is not about the powerlevel, or the character. It's the attitude you, as a player, have taken. If I were to write my character to punch you in the face, you would catch the punch with your bare hand and send me flying with a Kido. Would you deny this?

Online Now

@Galenbeta: What's taking your reply so long?

@SamJaz: Sorry i was in the shower and if it's one what are you doing still up that's not good as Saber would say "Fatigue is the enemy"

I deny that i would take onepunch for not telling you earlier and then what happens next happens

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel