HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,256 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Galenbeta: I have trouble seeing Sugara jump in front of the elevator and open it since he's on the floor bleeding out like the rest of the party, while the only person that could heal him is healing Phantom at the moment.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: when did Sugara get hit

@Galenbeta: Yui used his unstoppable autohits to murder the living hell out of him, and then exit the trap he was in using the same technique he used to avoid Arthur's wall and to escape Sugaras cido/hado/whateverado 90

@ChronoWolf: That's messed up Fehafare brought an invinceible charcter here

Post by SamJaz (12,933 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Galenbeta: @ChronoWolf:

Certain NPC's have the Autohit ability enabled. This guy seems to be one of them.

@Galenbeta: That was the whole point of the floor. That we get our asses kicked and go on to face Mr. Vincent as enlightened men.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Actually, Fehafare wanted Tasuchika to join the party, but he decided that it wouldn't work out. For obvious reasons. Might talk him into bringing Yukari back though.

@SamJaz: I can already see the deal being made. He'll bring back Yukari if you make a character for the "final" holy grail war.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Lol, I would be willing to pay that price.

@SamJaz: Then again, he might not accept that deal. I know him enough to know that I don't know him at all.

But I think Arthur would benefit a lot from having Yukari back, even if she returns for just one floor, that's why I'll do anything he asks. Even be his slave if I have to.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Lol, be careful. That's a very blank check with your signature and a lot of zeroes, waiting to happen.

Could easily happen too. She reports to her teacher. "WHAT?! You were travelling alongside SamJaz AND Arthur Cromwell?! Get back there and learn all you can!"

@SamJaz: I'm not afraid if being his slave. Every day at school I'm forced to listen to his singing. Lately he's been singing "its not unusual to be loved"quite badly I might ad. I'm pretty sure being his slave wouldn't be much worse.

@ChronoWolf: what's going on here

@Galenbeta: Where?

Online Now

@ChronoWolf said:

@SamJaz: I'm not afraid if being his slave. Every day at school I'm forced to listen to his singing. Lately he's been singing "its not unusual to be loved"quite badly I might ad. I'm pretty sure being his slave wouldn't be much worse.

Does he have Tom Jones syndrome?

@SamJaz: @ChronoWolf: @ChronoWolf said:

you know these guys in real life

@SamJaz: More likely an "Annoy-me-as-best-as-he-can" syndrome.

Online Now

@Galenbeta: CW and Fehafare do, I live on the other side of the continent.

@ChronoWolf: Tom Jones Syndrome is quite a common disease to be fair. It's not unusual.

@SamJaz:@ChronoWolf: Oh crap the only user i know in real life is who rarely is on now

@Galenbeta: No, I just know Fehafare. We go to the same class. SamJaz isn't even in the same country as me, though I wouldn't mind visiting Britain once in my life.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel