HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,256 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: You're forgeting Fiyero and Glinda. I bet Fiyero will fight like a lion for his girlfriend.

Post by Fehafare (9,524 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChronoWolf: Sam's gonna show him off.

@Fehafare: Fiyero or...?

@ChronoWolf: Yeah him.

@Fehafare: And Glinda will use her strongest barriers and spells to keep him going. Would you like a list of spells and barriers I came up with for her, or is it OK to ass-pull?

@ChronoWolf: She's an NPC... asspull away, though hardly makes a difference given his barrier ignoring stuff.

@Galenbeta: Poisonous lava? Really?

Though it couldn't enter his body anyway as there's no open wound. Not to mention that Yasuchika has a body like Richter another of my characters. Which means he doesn't age and is pretty much immune to 99% of aliments, including illness, poison, tiring, and permanent scaring.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare: There's no way Yasu can use spirit energy there's no way he's not an arrancar or shinigami. Unless someone who is one let's him out he can't escape

@Fehafare: Talking of ass-pulls... Yui just happens to have a technique that can stop Matt from transforming. Even though his transformation is all thanks to his digivice, and the only connection the digivice has to Matt is a mental one. But it's OK because it's an NPC. Am I right?

@Galenbeta: Think i already mentioned it. But the technique is universal it disregards restrictions like that.

It's a bit like this:

1. He is trapped/blocked

2. Walk through/out

How he was blocked, why, by what method, what energy, what mechanic? Those are unimportant variables that don't affect the technique.

If you haven't noticed by now this is an auto lose floor, we're not winning. Also, you can't post in retrospective, which means if you plan on using traps like those or the poison you have to state it beforehand rather than waiting till you are hit or something like that, not that it actually makes a difference here.

@ChronoWolf: It doesn't have to do with the device... his body is in that form outside factors don't matter.

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare:

so if we left the floor he can't do any of this

@Galenbeta: He's actually then one that's gonna walk away... we just have to call the elovator for him.

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare: That's kind of took all the fun out of this floor

@Fehafare: I'll tell you something at school tomorrow. But now I will say this. If Yui fights any of my characters once he leaves the Hellscraper, I will make an omnipotent character and erase every one of yours. I swear by Zeus, Jupiter, Allah, Yahweh and every other god, I will do it.

@Galenbeta:

Well he's an NPC for another character of mine, so he can't die yet. And he can hardly kill the team so walking away is the only option.

@ChronoWolf: lol

@Fehafare: Don't you laugh at me you bloody bastard!

Post by SamJaz (12,928 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @Fehafare: @Galenbeta:

Aaaaaaand he's immobilised.

@SamJaz: "Go Fiyero, you're my hero!" - ChronoWo... Errr I mean Glinda.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel