HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ChronoWolf (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: So Cole is here? This will have have some consequences in MPU if Arthur meets her.

Post by SamJaz (11,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Cole and Alvin will leave after this fight to help set up empire, leaving Hagane to join FCL. Cole's had plenty of screen time lately and with Alvin taking part in the upcoming TINJ, I wanted to help out the Hag.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf:

We're going to go for some serious progression today. Can't guarantee how long I can stay on the machine though, so let's focus the morning.

Post by Fehafare (8,470 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SamJaz: I'll be here all the time as long as there's something to do.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: @SamJaz:

Need one more post in HS.

My last one was supposed to leave an opening for CWolf to do this thing, but he posted a bit before me.

That or i edit/double post.

Online Now

@Fehafare: Already gotcha covered. Not in rotting flesh.

@SamJaz: @Fehafare: I got a sudden urge to inform you guys that tomorrow, I am going on vacation an will be absent for the next 8 days. I might pop up using my mobile phone, if the hotel or whatever I'm staying at has Wi-Fi, but i won't be posting.

Still got around 7 hours though.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf:

Site won't let you post from mobiles. =(

Gonna be busy for the next couple hours, but should be ready for a posting frenzy after that. Get something up in the meantime if you can, we'll try to get to 50 at least, then carry on when you get back.

@SamJaz: That's wierd, I can post just fine. Sort of. Sometimes it just doesn't post, but it worked a few times.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: Must just be UK and US then. Awesomesauce. Posted in HS, going to post in NJC and then off to walk the dog.

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: You made the 777th post!

@SamJaz: You notice the strangest of things. So who made the 666th?

Online Now

@ChronoWolf: no idea. Just noticed that there was 777 posts as I was making mine.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Hello, I was interested in joining this RP if I am welcome here :)
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: Indeed you are. Make a character bio and take the lift down to catch up with us. We're taking it slow this week until Chronowolf gets back, but then it's full steam ahead.

Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: Of course you are.

Ok. I got school starting next week but who the fuck cares xwx How do I make spoiler tags?
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: Answered in your thread.

I'm on an iPad though xwx My new CPU seems to hate everything ¬¬
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: RIGHT! Use the code I gave you on the other thread, edit the texts as you will, and insert it as a HTML. Like so!

We're no strangers to loooove. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment is what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel