HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Juni_Hinamura (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SamJaz: Nothing big yet, the construction site is the first half. The second half of the floor we will be on hoverboardsXD

Post by SamJaz (11,562 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Juni_Hinamura: Alright. Here I go. This keyblade of mine glows with an awesome power.

@Juni_Hinamura: @ChronoWolf:

We now have a rival team. Here are two of the members. Boq Yellowgage, the tin tank, and Thropp Witchensson, the Lightning Dagger

Leading the team is Fiyero Nahmen, the invincible ward. He's a bit emptyheaded, grant you, but he can scare anything with his unyielding determination.

A huuuuge award for whoever recognises all of the Wizard of Oz references. The rival full team is going to have loads of them, and I need your suggestions to fill in the remaining spaces.

@SamJaz: I caught the references:P

Who is going to post next??

@Juni_Hinamura: Whoever goes next. Hellscraper waits for no man, you keep posting or you get left behind.

@SamJaz: Ahh got you:)

@Juni_Hinamura: So, while I can't post next due to being the last to post, you are at full right to post next even though Chronowolf and Reliusclover haven't posted yet.

@SamJaz: @Juni_Hinamura: @ChronoWolf:

Posted, and new members of Wizardroad!

LEON BRRR - Ghost Dog

A master thief, part of the Wulver clan from the shetland islands off Scotland. His skill in deception and stealth had led him to be bored of common grand theft, having already stolen and returned the mona lisa and the david multiple times, has recently taken to planting art in various galleries in search of a real challenge. His record for placing a piece is three months before detection in a popular German gallery, and that was only because someone tried to buy it.

His main assets are his speed, superhuman senses and his ability to craft objects out of hardened light. He prefers not to fight, some believing him to be a coward.

GLINDA WEST - Witch Princess

Glinda West is the kindest person one could hope to meet. A lovely young woman, she is a skilled mage and healer, an able summoner and an expert scanner. Growing up in the city of Bangor in northern Wales, Glinda was trained in magic under various tutors from many magical schools, and is currently exploring the Hellscraper at the request of her boyfriend, Fiyero Nahmen, but she hold back from the relationship as he knows his heart is set on another, someone else in the team. However, she wishes him all the best and supports him once he's willing to come to terms with his feelings for the other woman.

TWO SLOTS REMAINING.

Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Alright it's my turn to post now:)

@Sonata: Whoo!

@SamJaz:

Posted.

AND THE POLLS ARE CLOSED!

Otis Slipfoot - The Ruby Wish
Otis Slipfoot - The Ruby Wish
Dorothy Ness - The Necrostorm
Dorothy Ness - The Necrostorm

Otis Slipfoot is a Norwegian speedster, to the point of near teleportation. he carries a magic-cancelling shortsword as his main weapon, but also carries several thousand tonnes of weaponry and supplies in the pocketspace within his coat. Rude, self-centred, but he recognises these faults in his personality and tries to improve himself, often to poor success.

Dorothy Ness is a dark mage and necromancer. A skilled summoner, she grew up being unable to walk until she reconstructed her entire nervous system at the age of thirteen. She has continued to make alterations to her own body as she aged, to the point where she is now superhuman just in physical capacity. She has a need to increase her power,and is often cold and sarcastic. Many of her teammates just assume that she's just being English, however, since everyone knows that the English are a miserable lot.

TO RECAP! Also in team Wizardroad are:

Leon Brrr, - The Ghost Dog

Glinda West, - The Witch Princess

Fiyero Nahmen, - The invincible ward.

Boq Yellowgage, The Tin Tank

and Thropp Witchensson - The Lightning Dagger

Thanks for your posts everyone, I'll get my post up next.

@Juni_Hinamura: @Sonata: :

Posted, dramatic entry!

Post by Crimson Vapor (303 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SamJaz: Very Nice:)

@Crimson Vapor: Thankyou.

We'll see them again on the next floor, and will regain the lead in a most entertaining manner.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: Between these guys and Damien, I think we are in for one hell of a ride.

Speaking of Damien when is he going to pop up again?

@ChronoWolf: Demien's next appearance will be on Floor 37. That's the floor after the next one.

Post by ChronoWolf (2,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@SamJaz: Nice.

@Juni_Hinamura: : Well, posted.

@ChronoWolf: @Crimson Vapor: @Sonata: @Juni_Hinamura:

Posted y'all. My next post will take us to the next floor.

Posted, here are the Wizardroad bios if you need them. Page 41.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel