HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months ago.
Post by RadicalRin (56 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SamJaz: Why do i have a bad feeling about this (and i said it's your fault)?

Post by SamJaz (11,264 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Online Now

@RadicalRin: Lol. I am really, really enjoying this floor. I honestly hope the exploration team ave half as much fun as I'm having.

@SamJaz: Yeah, it's surprisingly action-ish and interesting considering it's a library.

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Hurrah for surprise violence.

Thanks man. This is great!

@SamJaz: Wonder how the rest of the team will do. Phantom's quickly growing into my main and favorite character.

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Huh. I suppose the one you used in Taylor maid soots was your actual main. I like Phantom as well, he's developing pretty well.

@SamJaz: My main was supposed to be Frantz (on my Fehafare acc). But after UO7 was gone it became really hard to construct his story and progress his character. Same with Willard, he was scrapped for Phantom once the whole UO7 concept failed.

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Aah, okay.

I was actually getting concerned at one point that Taylor or Arsenal were becoming my main characters, Since SJ was confined to Hellscraper, which is pretty much what led me into using him outside.

He's taken some serious power jumps since he first fought Phantom at that museum, hasn't he? Mind you, Gen and Phantom have grown significantly stronger down here too, what with phantom's Mk III's and his growing ability to work with others, and Gen's growing respect for others and ingenuity in solving problems that can't be punched.

Salt flats scene was one of my favourite Gen moments.

@SamJaz: Yeah, Phantom's changed a lot. Crown is a very sociable person, Phantom is not. Though he actually didn't get any stronger in the Hellscraper. He had Mark I to IV all along, he was just holding back at the museum and before mid Hellscraper i was still calling them "weakest" "second weakest" and so on. His major power up comes when him and Sam get their ass kicked by the NPC and when Phantom goes a bit villain crazy on the world.

Online Now

@RadicalRin: That's only a few floors away. =)

@SamJaz: Wait, what?

Actually it's a few threads away.

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Oh, wait? Oh, okay. Soz, I was talking about how Clare's gonna get Princess Peached on Floor 37.

@SamJaz: Oh that. Yeah he won't be getting powered up there. After he finishes HS there's gonna be a Tomb raid in Egypt (all of FCL will be invited), after that he'll steal the pope's ring for shits and giggles, lastly the third thread will be for him stealing Pokemon (hope the whole Poke thing is still up, and btw what's Power Trick doing?)

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Waiting for other guests to show up, unfortunately. So far Sonata's the only person who posted.

@SamJaz: I'll see to it that i post as well then once i get Legato up and running. Sorry for repeating but, Pokemon, still up?

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Yep. Originated in Hellscraper, after initial excitement they can only be found in the wild on an island in the pacific.

@SamJaz: Great. Phantom's gonna steal a ball or two as gifts for Clare.

Online Now

@RadicalRin: Alternatively, Clare can enrol there for a semester, qualify as a qualified trainer, and legally take a party of up to three from the island at a time, the rest of her team being available via Cloud technology (Copyright Bill Productions TM). It's what Hitomi and Matt did.

@SamJaz: Probably gonna have Phantom steal them, Clare bring them back (being or not being angry at Phant i'm not sure) and then make her join in on the fun.

Online Now

You do realise that we're over 300, maybe 500 feet underground at the moment?

@RadicalRin: That would be hilarious.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel