HELLSCRAPER OOC

Topic started by SamJaz on Feb. 7, 2013. Last post by SekiryuuteiDxD 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,809 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SamJaz: lol okay I got a few ideas for a floor or two for example a floor where every author of the Vice ever is located. Challenge find your author ;)

Post by SamJaz (11,823 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Snap. I like that. Pick a free number.

34, 35 and 38 are the next free ones.

@SamJaz:

38 please and thank you

Who is currently in the party?

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: i'm playing as SamJaz, Keyblade using Persona user who's acting as Leader. I'm also playing as Hitomi, a seamstress who went to fashion school in the Hellscraper, and Alvin, a portal user from a mercenary team called Sketchinoda.

Relius Clover is playing as Phantom, a suited and masked thief who uses magic cards to blow stuff up, and he's also playing as Yukari, a Fate/Stay Night type summoner (Username Radical Rin)

Chronowolf/Digidestined play as Arthur and Matt. Arthur is an ice wizard, Matt's a teenage boy who transforms into Digimon.

And Kuma is Gen. Y'all know Gen. He messes stuff up.

And 38 it is, booked and ready for ya.

@SamJaz: Okay interesting it's a good thing you got a seam stress because Crow isn't actually prepared to be teleported lol

Also for story purposes may I have that Samjaz and Crow met before nothing big just a brief encounter in the past

Posted with Fan Service for the ladies ;)

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Nope. This is post reboot, pre-anything Lobos was involved in. This happened before Black Stone.

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Just read the post and posted in reply. K, SamJaz and Lobos had a brief encounter in the past. We'll make a pineapple incident out of it; something we constantly refer to but never quite explain what happened, only that a toad was involved.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SamJaz: I definently can not have Seth in this now cause it would create a time paradox cause Crow and Seth do not know each other in break out

Also you should have the machine randomly explode into great fiery flames.

@Masterofdeath: Nope. Scientists specifically designed these machines not to explode into flames.

@SamJaz: and? scientists fail example being:

@SamJaz said:

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Nope. This is post reboot, pre-anything Lobos was involved in. This happened before Black Stone.

Crap sorry I posted before I got your reply I didn't meant o step on toes

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: No worries. Backgrounds are variable.

@Masterofdeath: Hellscraper scientists are professionals. They pay too much in rent alone to be incompetent.

@SamJaz: still the machine would need a limit or you could bring in a freaking army and just trash everything.

@Masterofdeath: What do you think they're testing it for? That's the end goal for these science guys- military application.

@SamJaz: Idk children birthday parties

@ChronoWolf: @Lobos_Del_Rayo: @ReliusClover: @Kuma_From_Argentina:

Posted gentlemen. We are now in the library! There shall be violence, speciesism, magic and mystery! Hoorah for adventure!

@SamJaz: okay ill try to post today but right now I need to work on my fight with nova so that is taking priority

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: Fair enough.

@SamJaz: posted :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel